Psychic reading confusion....

hi britt!

i know, it seems very surreal this morning....... me and hubby just kinda looked at each other and said 'best start thinking of names then!' lol. we are so unorganised - the joys of team yellow!

how you feeling? x

hi britt!

i know, it seems very surreal this morning....... me and hubby just kinda looked at each other and said 'best start thinking of names then!' lol. we are so unorganised - the joys of team yellow!

how you feeling? x

Have you got any names in mind?

well i just had a panic but its over now, im not quite sure but i think last few days i have had BH on and off no pain just really hard bump now and then, either that or baby is pushing out with whole body. And i have just had same again but with pains across my bump but near the top, i didnt know what to do with myself i walked around a bit then it went then it came back again about 3 times, but it seems to have gone now completely, so god knows.

I get really scared though thinking i am on my own and what do i do lol, even though i know hubby can be home in 10 mins most.

i just wish someone could tell me what to expect each day from now so i know whats going on lol

Hows Taylor today is he really excited? Will they let him in to see baby as soon as you have him cos he is your son or do the children have to wait for visiting? x

wow jeffsar thats 1 hell of a bump,no wonder ur uncomfortable,but not for much longer:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i cant believe today has finally arrived for you,i am so excited for you:happydance:

i wish you all the very best of luck for a nice and easy painless labour

thanks so much mama, i am getting really scared now but hopefully it'll all be worth it!

britt, i think with your plug going early and now lots of tightenings, we may have two psychic babies soon! if you aren't sure, phone mw - no question is stupid if you are worried; with taylor i was on the phone all the time!

taylor is at school until lunchtime, but he is really wxcited - and asked if i'll go for a bike ride tomorrow, lol! hmmmm, not sure sitting on a bike will be very comfortable........ xx

thanks so much mama, i am getting really scared now but hopefully it'll all be worth it!

britt, i think with your plug going early and now lots of tightenings, we may have two psychic babies soon! if you aren't sure, phone mw - no question is stupid if you are worried; with taylor i was on the phone all the time!

taylor is at school until lunchtime, but he is really wxcited - and asked if i'll go for a bike ride tomorrow, lol! hmmmm, not sure sitting on a bike will be very comfortable........ xx

the pains have gone completely now, i just feel silly keep ringing if you know what i mean cos its like every little thing now i am like is this it?? and i bet they think i am stupid lol but i will see how it goes.

ahh bless him, but no i dont think a bike would be the most comfortable thing to sit on lol ouch!

what time did you say you were leaving? xx

Jeffsar.... I missed you... sorry. I really hope all is going well and like Erin said we can't wait to see your little girl! :haha:

Britt... if you have any worries just ring. They must be used to people ringing every day with some worry or another so I'm sure they won't think your a pain.

Erin & Mama... :hi:

AFM... temp dipped a bit today but still high. Tried putting a temp in for tomorrow and it confirms I ov'd when I did so I'm 2dpo today. :happydance: Had some really sharp pains down there :blush: so I'm hoping its all good signs. xxx

Jeffsar.... I missed you... sorry. I really hope all is going well and like Erin said we can't wait to see your little girl! :haha:

Britt... if you have any worries just ring. They must be used to people ringing every day with some worry or another so I'm sure they won't think your a pain.

Erin & Mama... :hi:

AFM... temp dipped a bit today but still high. Tried putting a temp in for tomorrow and it confirms I ov'd when I did so I'm 2dpo today. :happydance: Had some really sharp pains down there :blush: so I'm hoping its all good signs. xxx

thanks its hard cos symptoms that you suddenly think gosh whats that go as quick as they come, so by time you have decided i should check on that its gone. So i never know if i should question it or not lol.

sounds good to me ebs its so exciting, a birth and a bfp all together xx

Yeah I think I'd be the same as you.

I hope so. I am so desperate to get my sticky bean.

anyway off for a nap. I'm so tired. :sleep: Back later. xxx

well girls, bad news :cry:

i went in for two, and sat for 5 HOURS in a waiting room without anyone seeing us, only for us to be told we'd have to go home as they have a shortage of staff and no one to look after me...... i'm so upset.

i've to go back in tomorrow at 9am but i am so gutted - tought i'd be coming home with my baby :cry:

nevermind, try again tomorrow :growlmad:

Awww I'm so sorry Jeffsar. :hugs: Fancy leaving you for 5 hours. :grr: They must have known they were too busy after a couple of hours. :shrug: xxx

i know, it was such a waste of time.

on the plus side, we went past the local maternity unit on the way home and i asked them to try another sweep as i don't want to have to go back there tomorrow; and the managed this time. she said my cervix is soft and 1-2cm dilated and i had a bloody show when she was done so hopefully i go into labour tonight and if not the induction may be quicker when they eventually get round to it! x

i know, it was such a waste of time.

on the plus side, we went past the local maternity unit on the way home and i asked them to try another sweep as i don't want to have to go back there tomorrow; and the managed this time. she said my cervix is soft and 1-2cm dilated and i had a bloody show when she was done so hopefully i go into labour tonight and if not the induction may be quicker when they eventually get round to it! x

Awww glad it wasn't a completely wasted journey then. Hopefully it does start you off and you don't have to go back and wait again. :wacko:

I hope it happends for you tonight. I bet Taylor was disappointed to see Mummy home with no baby yet. xxx

no names! i spent te time getting stressed out, lol!!

taylor is ok, he is staying at my mums and having a blast; he knew it may take a couple of days anyway. i am blessed with a very good boy!

how are you anyway? x

no names! i spent te time getting stressed out, lol!!

taylor is ok, he is staying at my mums and having a blast; he knew it may take a couple of days anyway. i am blessed with a very good boy!

how are you anyway? x

No names? Did you decide Taylors before you had him?

Aww bless he'll be getting spoilt rotten and I bet it feel likes xmas eve to him with a new baby on the way. :cloud9:

Still thinking boy for this baby?

I'm ok thanks. 2dpo and just waiting and hoping. xxx

we had a list of names we liked but nothing set; this time we really don't have a list either - hey, in scotland you get 21 days to name a baby, so we'll be fine, lol!!

i still think boy, yeah. it's huge, got to be a strapping lad!

2dpo - so that means testing in 6 days?? i love poas pushing! x

we had a list of names we liked but nothing set; this time we really don't have a list either - hey, in scotland you get 21 days to name a baby, so we'll be fine, lol!!

i still think boy, yeah. it's huge, got to be a strapping lad!

2dpo - so that means testing in 6 days?? i love poas pushing! x

21 days is plenty of time. Hopefully :baby: will make an appearence and you'll just know what name fits. :thumbup:

I still think you're having a girl. :haha:

2dpo means testing in.... hmmm.... 5 days? :rofl: I can't help myself. Even though I know its probably too early I'll still do it. I do feel really positive about this cycle though as we timed the :sex: well and with the clomid and what you said about my body being ready after the MC... well I'm very excited! I can't help but get my hopes up. :haha: Like Britt says, I'll need to take over your spot as a pregnant lady. :haha: xxx

you do indeed need to take my place, and then mama can have britt's!
i tested from 4dpo so i'm just as bad!
x

Yep thats the plan. :thumbup:

4 dpo :rofl: Well I have loads of cheap strip tests so I have plenty to be getting on with if I want to start early. You got your bfp really early aswell didn't you? xxx

Hey Jeffsar... how weird is this? You are nearer my Mum than me tonight! :haha: She's up in scotland to see the Tattoo this weekend. :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->