Psychic reading confusion....

i'm about 2.5 hrs away from the tatoo, so not quite close enough to say hi to her for you lol!

yeah, i got faint lines at 8 dpo and then visible lines at 9 dpo - both on sd tests. i never got ic lines until 12 dpo ish.

i have a good feeling for you this month! x

i'm about 2.5 hrs away from the tatoo, so not quite close enough to say hi to her for you lol!

yeah, i got faint lines at 8 dpo and then visible lines at 9 dpo - both on sd tests. i never got ic lines until 12 dpo ish.

i have a good feeling for you this month! x

Yes a bit too far away. :haha:

I thought it was something early like that. If I can scrape up enough I'll invest it in 2 SD's. :thumbup: I've just got ic's and one digi upstairs waiting.

I was thinking about if I did get pregnant this cycle and it would be great as we'd have our 12 week scan in november so we'd have a nice xmas (if everything goes ok) and then :baby: in May. xxx

Good luck this morning Jeffsar. I hope you've already started with labour but if not I hope the induction makes today the day you meet your :baby:. xxx

sorry you got sent home yesturday jeffsar,i hope it all started again for you last nite,i'm sure baby will be here today :hugs:

hi ebs i'm good just off to buy my youngests uniform,1 more week and they are back to school

Morning girls! Jeffsar, so sorry to hear they turned you away.. I can't wait to hear your labor story and if i was right on the babe being a girl!

I wonder how Jeffsar is getting on. Hope she's getting ready to bring her baby home. :cloud9: xxx

If she's had the baby late on today she'll probably be home by lunch time tomorrow .it will all depend on how she's feeling

If she's had the baby late on today she'll probably be home by lunch time tomorrow .it will all depend on how she's feeling

Yeah they don't keep you in long no do they? If you have your baby early in the day don't they send you home after 6 hours or something? :shrug:

Hope she's ok. Can't wait to hear if she's had a girl or a boy (I'm still sticking with girl) and how they are both doing. xxx

yeah ebs your in and out so quick these days,even when i had zakk after a c section i was only in 2 days
i cant wait to hear from here and see pics of baby:happydance:

yeah ebs your in and out so quick these days,even when i had zakk after a c section i was only in 2 days
i cant wait to hear from here and see pics of baby:happydance:

2 days! :wacko:

I know. I'm so excited too. :happydance: xxx

i hope her hubby can pop on if jeffsar cant i'm dying to kno whether its a boy or girl,still swaying towards boy but it will be lovely for them to have a little girl

i hope her hubby can pop on if jeffsar cant i'm dying to kno whether its a boy or girl,still swaying towards boy but it will be lovely for them to have a little girl

I know! :happydance: Come on Jeffsar... :haha: xxx

I'm anxious too!! You guys get to come home a lot earlier than we do.. we have to stay at least 48 hours after giving birth!

I'm anxious too!! You guys get to come home a lot earlier than we do.. we have to stay at least 48 hours after giving birth!

I think it used to be more like that Erin years ago but with money and staff cuts they just keep you in for a few hours then you're out. xxx

oh wow!! scary! lol, it's nice not to have to be in the hospital but I was kinda glad to have the extra hands and the nurses helping me the first couple days since I was a new parent! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->