Psychic reading confusion....

oh wow!! scary! lol, it's nice not to have to be in the hospital but I was kinda glad to have the extra hands and the nurses helping me the first couple days since I was a new parent! :)

Yeah, I think unless there is a problem your just signed out after a few hours. It is scary how quick you're let home though. :wacko:

How are you doing Erin? Any news on the house renovations? Is your LO looking forward to being a big sister? xxx

We have hired a contractor, who should be starting on the remodel in about a week or so.. so that's a step in the right direction at least! haha.

The other day Lexi was standing in between my legs in front of me while I was sitting in the chair and she was really close to my belly, so I told her to say hi to her baby sister Lilah in mommy's belly, and she said "Hiiii" and then she said she wanted to see her.. :) But when I told her the baby kicked and punched to say hi, Lexi then said she wanted to kick my belly, and hit it... haha. so I need to find a different way to tell her that Lilah is saying hi rather than kicking and punching/hitting. lol. :haha:

Aww bless her... Lilah and Lexi are adorable names. :cloud9: Good job she told you and didn't just whack her back. :haha:

Ooh how exciting that the house remodel is going to start!!! At least you have been through it before with other areas of the house so you know what to expect and its contained a bit more in the basement. :thumbup: xxx

:happydance:BLUE:happydance:

:cloud9:

Well girls, after 20 MINS of labour my beautiful boy, Riley was born! quite an ordeal, lots to tell you all but not much energy just now to do it! basically, they had no staff again, so i asked them to just break my waters and see if that worked and BAM 14 mins of contractions and 6 mins to get him out! i lost a lot of blood and tore, but he is here, 8lb 3 oz and perfect!

i'll come back on later and give the full version, but for now, i am enjoying my time with my boys!! x

Attachments

• S1230017.jpg
    S1230017.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
Awww Jeffsar! Congratulations! :happydance:

He is gorgeous and l love the name you chose. :cloud9:

I can't express how happy l am for you and thank you so much for coming on so soon to update us. :hugs: xxx

thanks ebs, the name wasn't actually on our list but we think he suits it!

i had him yesterday, 6.04pm but couldn't get on to update you in the hospital.

can you believe after all those growth scans etc. he was a normal size?! it must just have been too much food, lol! x

I know. I thought you were going to have a 10 pounder! :wacko:

You'll have to look at your Mary reading and see if she got anything right. :haha:

How are you feeling? Xxx

she said boy, but apart from that nothing else was right, lol!

i'm good - tired, but over the moon. when they broke my waters they were full of blood so there was a mad panic - they still don't know why...... it all happened so fast that his head was out when i was only 4 cm dilated - so i have a fairly bad tear which needed a good few stitches - but it's all worth it to have him here.

i'll do a full birth story when i get the chance! x

I'll save my money on a labour reading then. :haha:

I bet you are knackered but it must be amazing to have him here after everything you went through and all that time. :cloud9: I bet Taylor is one proud big brother too. Xxx

he really is, he is totally in love with him already - and he's only 24hrs old!

i'll pop on tomorrow when i have caught up with sleep xx

Ok. Well you go and try to get some sleep and enjoy being the proud Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!!! :cloud9: xxx

awww jeffsar!!!!! :cloud9: Congratulations!!! He is so gorgeous! Guess I was wrong on my prediction! darn! lol
Enjoy yourself, can't wait to hear your labor story :)

Morning ladies :hi:

Still so excited that we have our 1st baby since we started this thread. :cloud9:

I'm also excited that l had a huge temp spike this morning! :happydance: I figured out that if l fell pregnant this cycle I'd be 20 weeks on my previous EDD. Fx'd. xxx

Morning ladies :hi:

How are we all this morning?

Well I have my CD21 blood test tomorrow (7dpo tomorrow) and my benefits assessment tomorrow which I am dreading. :grr:

On a brighter note though... I got a faint 2nd line this morning on an ic and I feel like I have my morning sickness back. Its madness. :wacko: I'm only 6dpo. :dohh: Trying to assume its just clomid and the line was a fluke but its so hard to not get my hopes up. :haha: xxx

Morning
What a great start to the week!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JEFFSAR FAMILY!!!

your little man is perfect and so cute, you said all along boy didnt you!

and love the name.

Cant believe we have our first baby how exciting.

Ebs - thats great chart is looking brill and you have had a temp did today which looks like implantation!!! How exciting. How are you feeling about this cycle?

Hows everyone else? xx

Hi Britt :hi:

Not long now till your baby boy makes his appearence. Its so exciting now we have our first baby. :cloud9:

I'm feeling good about this cycle. I've felt really sick all morning, temps are good but green handled ic gave me a faint time but blue handled ic didn't and they are meant to be both 10mui. :shrug: not sure what is real and what is clomid but hopefully it is a sign of things to come. :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->