Psychic reading confusion....

so sorry you have piles britt,totally horrendous!things us women put up with eh?but all so worth it in the end.

i so hope all has gone well this afternoon ebs and i think you should:test: lol,sorry not trying to be pushy or anything!!(honest):blush:

hi jeffsar hope ur not to sleep deprived:hugs:

:hi:erin,hope all is well with you

think i mite have to phone hospital,i'm not the most patient of people to start with lol but this is doing my head in...sw is going well i think lots of yummy food,i like cooking nice yummy stuff so enjoying it so far,i could kick myself cos all that weight i lost with ww has piled back on :dohh:

Hi
thanks they arent nice but hoping they will clear soon. and yes all worth it.

let us know what they say when you have spoken to them.

i have never done slimming world, how does it compare to ww do you think you will prefer it? what made you go for that instead of ww? x

when i went to the gym i noticed that it was on in the same sports centre so i thought i'd go up and take a look,it so happened that i kno the girl who is taking it,so its a big help if i am stuck...

you dont have to weigh anything with sw,ur limited to a portion of milk or cheese etc a day thats ur healthy a's and fibre is ur healthy b's,certain cereal/breads they are the only thing really that i need to measure,for breakfast you can have as much bacon beans toms mushrooms 2 eggs its all classed as free,as much pastas and rices,meats are all free this is all on an extra easy day....basically if you devide ur plate in2 2 thirds and 1 thirds,on the 1 third it would be ur veg salad extra the rest would be made up of ur free stuff i.e meats or eggs beans,the list goes on..

or they still do the red and green days which are mostly meats on red days and veg pasta etc on the green

i hope that makes sense lol,they have a web site you can have a look at

ur muller yogharts are free as is ur fruit

when i went to the gym i noticed that it was on in the same sports centre so i thought i'd go up and take a look,it so happened that i kno the girl who is taking it,so its a big help if i am stuck...

you dont have to weigh anything with sw,ur limited to a portion of milk or cheese etc a day thats ur healthy a's and fibre is ur healthy b's,certain cereal/breads they are the only thing really that i need to measure,for breakfast you can have as much bacon beans toms mushrooms 2 eggs its all classed as free,as much pastas and rices,meats are all free this is all on an extra easy day....basically if you devide ur plate in2 2 thirds and 1 thirds,on the 1 third it would be ur veg salad extra the rest would be made up of ur free stuff i.e meats or eggs beans,the list goes on..

or they still do the red and green days which are mostly meats on red days and veg pasta etc on the green

yeah it sounds good, i was just going to go back to ww cos thats what i have always done, but sometimes it is nice for a chance to try something new isnt it. So i might look into that before i decide what to do.

it sounds very similar to the no count that ww used to do, and that used to work for me, but then they got rid of that x

eeek just spoke to my consultants secretary,both my consultant and surgeon have not long been back from hols(how dare they take holidays lol)

anyway she is gonna email the surgeon so looks like i mite hear very soon:wacko::mail:mind you starting to feel reeeeaaaalllly nervous now:argh:

yeah it sounds good, i was just going to go back to ww cos thats what i have always done, but sometimes it is nice for a chance to try something new isnt it. So i might look into that before i decide what to do.

it sounds very similar to the no count that ww used to do, and that used to work for me, but then they got rid of that x

they reckon its good to kno both so when ur body sticks at 1 weight on say ww give ur diet a change and start sw it will kick start ur diet again

Mama... how dare they go on holiday!!! At least you know why you haven't heard anything and hopefully that email will hurry him up when he gets back. :thumbup: Love the new pics. What a cutie. :cloud9:

My assessment went ok but I was a nervous wreck. Just got to wait now.

When I used to go to WW meetings I used to talk to some of the women who had been on every diet going and alot had done WW, then gone to SW and then back to WW. :haha: I think its whats works for you best. I like the controlled part of WW and knowing how many points I can have but i know some people hate weighing stuff and working out points. I've had friends on sw and I could never get my head round it but I'm stuck in my WW ways. :blush: Britt... if you did the no points on WW then you should probably like SW. xxx

hi girls!

ebs - TEST!!!!!
britt, sorry about piles - not fun.... how you feeling apat from that? have fun tonight xx
mama, so glad you called - hopefully you'll get your apt. soon.
erin, how you doing hun?

afm - i'm still on cloud 9! Riley is so good, breast feeding easily and sleeping for good stretches after feeds. Taylor seems to have adjusted really well too so things are good in our house right now! x

:happydance::happydance:i am so happy for you jeffsar,sounds like everything is going good!!!

ur bound to be a nervous reck ebs but its over now hun,take a deep breath.....i think i will give it a few weeks see what i think cos i am also stuck in ww so this is all new,but we'll see

Hi Jeffsar :hi:

Glad to hear Riley is settling into the family nicely and breastfeeding so well. I never knew breastfeeding could be such a nightmare until my friend had a prem baby and had such a struggle. She was gutted when she had to give up in the end. My sister made it look so easy and when I mentioned it to her she was "Oh its such hard work and you really have to stick at it." I was like... Why do people make it looks so easy? I want to breastfeed but I'm glad I know how hard it can be so if I fail then I won't feel so bad iykwim?

Oh forgot to say I did test. :haha: Blue handled hpt said bfn and the green one had a very faint line. :dohh: Someone on my journal said it could be an opk labelled wrong as its green but I'm not sure what to think now. :shrug: I'll test again tomorrow. Its still very early. I'm only 7dpo today. xxx

it is still early some people dont get a positive till af is late!

oh and thats gypsy ebs

Awww... :cloud9:

As for WW. With the new points system you eat less every day than the old so if my weight sticks too long I pig out for a day and it starts to move again. :haha: SW might suit you better though. xxx

we'll see i suppose it doent hurt to try,i like cooking new stuff so it will give me something to do lol.i would like to shift about half a stone at least be4 i have my op

we'll see i suppose it doent hurt to try,i like cooking new stuff so it will give me something to do lol.i would like to shift about half a stone at least be4 i have my op

You'll lose that pretty fast expecially with a new diet. :thumbup: xxx

i think i will go look at the slimming world website, might be a nice change....!

ebs, 7dpo is still really early - not even i got my bfp then, and i was super early! x

i think i will go look at the slimming world website, might be a nice change....!

ebs, 7dpo is still really early - not even i got my bfp then, and i was super early! x

I know.... I just hate waiting. :haha: xxx

just made a lovely chicken tikka for tea,all free and i'm stuffed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->