Psychic reading confusion....

Hi ladies :hi:

Hope you're all having a good weekend. Mine is a rather dull one... hence why I have spent most of it on BnB. :haha:

Anyway just wanted to update you all after yesterdays test. Woke up this morning to AF and was gutted. It means my lp had shrunk by a day and is now back down to 10 days. :dohh: By lunch the flow has stopped and its just brown. This is exactly how it happened when I got my bfp last time so I'm trying not to get my hopes up but if I'm still just brown spotting tomorrow morning and my temp is still up then I'm testing. :haha: xxx

i have everything crossed for you ebs,hopefully its just a baby settling in,your temps are still really high

i have everything crossed for you ebs,hopefully its just a baby settling in,your temps are still really high

Thanks Mama :hugs: Still just brown spotting and still feel really :sick: Roll on tomorrow. :wacko: xxx

i have everything crossed hun,i'll be checking b4 i go to work

finally got some good news yesturday i got my smear results back and they are clear for the 2nd time in a row so wont need 1 for another yr:happydance:

i have everything crossed hun,i'll be checking b4 i go to work

finally got some good news yesturday i got my smear results back and they are clear for the 2nd time in a row so wont need 1 for another yr:happydance:

Thats great news Mama. Congrats. :happydance: Its about time you had some good news. Xxx

Well my temp is still up and still just brown spotting but BFN on a FRER. Meant to be taking clomid tonight if it was AF but no idea what to do now. :shrug: xxx

so sorry you still dont know 1 way or another,if this is baby just implanting now you wont get a pos test just yet,i would leave it a few days hun :hugs:

I think its AF just a very weird on that comes on in fits and starts. :nope: Gutted but I've done my crying, eaten my chocolate and I'm in the process of picking myself up and starting again.

How is everyone else? xxx

hi girls!

ebs... so sorry to hear the witch got you.. early even! :nope: Not nice! Did you start the clomid or are you still waiting? I saw your chart said heavy flow for yesterday and medium for today.. Maybe you needed just one practice round on clomid for your body to get used to it, and then the next round will be yours!! :) FX'd!!!

mama, great news!!! That must be so nice to hear! Congrats!

britt-- how are you doing??? How did your bedrest go and your dr's appt the next day??? I'm worrying because you haven't stopped in!

jeffsar- How are things being a mommy to two? I'm nervous! It's going to be different for us though because Taylor is older and more mature than my daughter will be.. eeeex!

AFM- things are fine here, about to head to my dr's appt for my glucose test to test for gestational diabetes and have my 28 week appt... we go every 2 weeks for appts from now on.. I'm in the last trimester already! Time is flying!!

hi girls!

ebs... so sorry to hear the witch got you.. early even! :nope: Not nice! Did you start the clomid or are you still waiting? I saw your chart said heavy flow for yesterday and medium for today.. Maybe you needed just one practice round on clomid for your body to get used to it, and then the next round will be yours!! :) FX'd!!!

AFM- things are fine here, about to head to my dr's appt for my glucose test to test for gestational diabetes and have my 28 week appt... we go every 2 weeks for appts from now on.. I'm in the last trimester already! Time is flying!!

Thanks Erin. I need to change my chart to heavy now today. Its ridiculously heavy actually but I've heard clomid can change AF's and although it is really heavy its not painful so that not too bad. I started the clomid again last night so here goes round 2. :haha:

Good luck at your doctors appointment. :happydance: for the last trimester. where does the time go? :wacko: xxx

Hi everyone :hi:

Hope everyones ok today. I've had a rough couple of days as AF came and I did not cope well with it at all. I really got my hopes up. :nope: Anyway its CD3 today so I'm getting back on my feet and trying to think positive about the month ahead.

So.... as you are my readings buddies.... I had a look through my current readings yesterday and this is what I have at the moment...

Gail: September 2011 conception :blue:

Panrosa: September 2011 conception :pink: & give birth June 2012

Psychic Star: :pink: sees December as a happy time possibly after a scan.

So obviously if I fall pregnant this cycle it would be a September conception and I'd be due mid June 2012. Also I would hit 12 weeks at the very end of November so I'd probably have a scan early December and that would tie in with Stars prediction too. :thumbup:

So just to round it off and to give me a bit of extra hope I ordered a £3 update from Mary where she reads for you again and sees what dates she sees now. If she says any other month than September I will of course disgard it. :rofl:

I know it sounds silly but I didn't want to put this in my journal as some people don't really like the readings but I know we all met here because of them and have a good giggle with them. xxx

If it wasn't for the readings we would have never started talking.all saying the same date there ebs so that's gotta be good

Ebs, that all sounds like good news to me!! Fx'd!!!
My doc appt went well, measuring 28.5 weeks so pretty close to accurate!

Thanks ladies. I hope Mary gets back to me soon. :happydance:

Yeah Mama... If it wasn't for those readings this thread wouldn't exist!

Erin... Glad your appointment went ok and you're measuring spot on.

Hope Britts appointment went ok @ Jeffsar is busy cooing over Riley. :cloud9: xxx

no nothing yet:dohh:

i really dont think it will be much longer,i just got my copy of the letter that my consultant sends to my doc 2 days ago...theres never no rush:coffee:lol

no nothing yet:dohh:

i really dont think it will be much longer,i just got my copy of the letter that my consultant sends to my doc 2 days ago...theres never no rush:coffee:lol

Oooh lets hope its just a matter of days now until you hear something then. No, they never rush do they? :wacko: I suppose we are just numbers to them. :dohh: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->