Psychic reading confusion....

i have started chatting on a slimming world thread,there is a girl on there that has just had her 1st weigh in and she lost half a stone how amazing is that!!!

Hi girls! Sorry, I hate when I forget to check the thread! i get one email notifying me of a new post on our thread and if I accidentally delete it then I forget and think that must be no one is chatting on here! So I missed a lot today!

Jeffsar, your birth story is amazing! That labor is soooo quick! I'd really like some of that dust too please! I pushed for 2 hours and 20 minutes with Lexi!! :wacko:
Britt- is piles also hemorrhoids? I am going to be TMI here, but I got one towards the end of my pregnancy with Lexi, and almost 3 years later it's still there! It doesn't itch or anything though, but I think it has turned into more of a skin tab.... I'm going to see if while I'm numbed down there for this delivery if they can just cut it off for me.... lol. :haha: K, sorry to be gross :winkwink:

ebs, when I was stalking the pregnancy testing thread they said a lot of ppl got evaps on the green handled IC's? But you are still EXTREMELY early to be testing! Your chart is insane!! I'm FX'd for you!!!!

mama, Doctors shouldn't be allowed to take vacations! :) haha, I hate that too... but hopefully you'll get your answers soon! I understand you'd feel nervous now though..

AFM- nothing new! Still feeling fat and getting the nightly feeling of food stuck in my throat/heartburn and my bras all dig into me.. But Lilah puts me to sleep every night by doing a little dance in my belly every night.. She's a bit of a night owl! Hopefully that'll change when she's actually born... :winkwink: :haha:

Morning :hi:

Mama... that sounds like SW really works well for that lady. :thumbup:

Erin... sorry to hear the heartburn thing is still a pain.

AFM... I'm starting to think it could be evaps like Erin said on the green ic's. I've done one this morning and got the faintest of lines again but still not dark enough to see if it has colour or take a photo for you ladies. :dohh: I'm getting sick of the 2ww now. :brat: xxx

ah ebs i feel for you hun but ur near the end now,and i'm sure you'll see a lovely bfp soon:thumbup:

erin i love the name lilah,sorry to hear about the heart burn,it sucks!!!

Morning ladies :hi:

How are we all?

Jeffsar... I've been thinking... how about we all pile round to your house for a nice baby snuggle with Riley? :haha: Britt is only one junction down on the M1 and we could pick up Mama on the way. It would just be Erin who would have to fly in. :haha: Aaaaahhhh I can but dream. Hope he's being good for his Mum.

Britt... hope all goes well with the midwife this morning.

Erin & Mama... hope you 2 are ok too.

AFM... fab chart still but bfn on ic's. :dohh: Thinking of popping into town in the morning for some better tests. Was going to get superdrug tests as they are cheap but Boots have FRERs on BOGOF. :happydance: xxx

hi ebs!

i think that's a lovely idea! mama is reasonably close but it may be a bit of a trek for erin!

Riley is fab, very good and settled. i have him sitting in the sunroom at a window just now as he has a wee touch jaundice - nothing to be worried about but he needs natural light! i have been really unorganised with pictures, haven't gotten round to downloading yet.... he is changing already, looks so much like Taylor did we he was born now.

i would def. go get SD - i swear by them! by 10dpo they should give you a good idea if bfp or bfn.

how's everyone been, i have been finding it hard to get on?!

oh, i think i will be joining SW too - i tried to join ww again but they won't let me for 6 weeks, whereas sw you can join now, and they just give an allowance for bf'ing! so, i will go on tuesday to start and then get my ticker up = i'm too scared to weigh myself! x

here's a pic i just took - sleeping like a baby! x

Attachments

• Riley.jpg
    Riley.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
Awww bless him. You'll have to post a pic of Taylor as a baby and one of Riley so we can compare.

I've not had any problems getting on today. :shrug:

Thats a shame they make you wait with ww. Isn't it so you can get the go ahead from your midwife or something? Good luck with SW. I'm not surprised they let you join straight away as they let you diet all the way through pregnancy. Good luck with the weigh in too. You've done well resisting this long. I'd be like Britt.... weighing myself all the way through. xxx

here's a pic i just took - sleeping like a baby! x

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

What a sweetheart!!!!! I can actually see how similar he looks to Taylor already. They must have similar features. xxx

thanks ebs, i quite like him!

no, i meant i'm finding it hard to get on as i have so much to do, lol!!

i'm nervous about being unfaithful to ww, i do think it's a fab diet, but i can't wait six weeks! plus, sw has a plan for breast feeding, so i think it will work out ok.

have you ever tried it? x

thanks ebs, i quite like him!

no, i meant i'm finding it hard to get on as i have so much to do, lol!!

i'm nervous about being unfaithful to ww, i do think it's a fab diet, but i can't wait six weeks! plus, sw has a plan for breast feeding, so i think it will work out ok.

have you ever tried it? x

Aaaah I see. :haha: yes, I bet you are so busy with riley and all the stuff that comes with babies. :thumbup:

I have never done SW as with the old plans of red and green days would never have worked for me. I'm a veggie but I struggle to find veg i like so it would have been a nightmare for me. I've heard great things about it though and I think its meant to be good if you don't want to really like your calorie counting and restricting yourself. I'm too stuck in my ways with ww to change though. :haha: I think because you already know your portions from ww then you'll be fine. :thumbup:

Right off to sort out my lunch and DH's.

Talk to you later. xxx

Hi

Jeffsar - how are you and little man?

he is soo cute!!

just updated my journal but i will update on here as well, midwife is unsure if baby has turned so she is checking again on tuesday and if she thinks he is wrong way still she is going to get me in for a scan to check, so after next friday if he is i could be in for a c section any time after then.

also sugar in my urine so i have to have that tested again on tuesday and if still showing, go to the hospital for tests on that.

so we will see

hi ebs xx

afternoon:wave:

jeffsar ur lil man is so gorgeous:happydance:

i could kill 2 birds with 1 stone call in to see jeffsar then up a bit further to catch up with my sil's

chart looking great ebs defo think you need a better test:thumbup:

good luck with sw jeffsar i'm quite enjoying it,you could always see how you go then when you get to the 6 weeks if u werent happy u could go back to ww,i was reading in my book how you can do it through pregnancy and bf so thats good to know:thumbup:

i hope ur lo turns britt,would you be bothered about a c section?

:hi:erin

afm just been to the gym,swim and sauna steam room feel rather refreshed,also got a letter off the hospital,nearly passed out with excitement but alas it was only my t3 and t4 levels from last blood test,which the doc says has improved that is why he has asked me to start taking my thyroxine tablets

ebs, you should post pics so we can squint with you :)

mama- the gym sounds quite relaxing actually! And glad to hear your levels are improving! :thumbup:

jeffsar- Riley is soooOoOOOo adorable!!! If you still have the books from WW from before you could just follow the food plan for 6 weeks before you go to meetings? 6 weeks will fly by with a little one, and I'm sure weight will keep dropping without you even thinking about it!

britt- Hopefully your appt on Tuesday goes a little better! and hopefully your bub will get in the right position before then! FX'd!

Mama.. glad you are enjoying the gym but boooo for the letter getting your hopes up. I hope you get some news from the hospital soon.

Erin... the tests I've taken are either blank or have a dodgy grey looking line on so I'm going to maybe invest in some frers.

Britt.... come on :baby:, turn for Mummy!!!!

Jeffsar... :hi:

AFM... I know this is going to sound silly but all yesterday I totally doubted my chart and thought it was just the clomid making my temps high and therefore giving me a great looking chart but false hope. Today my temp went up but the tests said bfn. Then after lunch I was thinking about it and I just got this feeling that this really could be it and for once I could imagine myself holding my own baby. Sounds nuts but you know when people say "You just know" well I'm hoping that today was my moment. xxx

britt, i really hope bubs is still the right way round. how do you feel about a section?
ebs, i hope it's your month, i really do.
erin, how is the heartburn? i took great pleasure in throwing away the last of my Maalox today, lol!
mama, sw is daunting as i've never done it, but the bf'ing plan sounds like a good idea.
xx

evening! you've just caught me; i'm off to have a shower and get settled for bed before the night shift begins!

good luck for testing in the morning! x

Morning ladies :hi:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. :thumbup:

AFM... I got a 2nd line on a cheapy strip test and its pink!!!!!!!!!! These are the blue handled tests that have been blank until today. so I've been into town and got 4 FRERs on BOGOF in boots and I'm armed and ready for POAS action. :haha: I'm going to try and wait until tomorrow but you know me. :dohh:

Here is todays...

Attachments

• P030911_07.43a.jpg
    P030911_07.43a.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2
  • P030911_07.43b.jpg
    P030911_07.43b.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads