Psychic reading confusion....

Morning everyone

Sorry i havent been on, been sorting last things out with hubby and getting him prepared just in case. I have got to go to hospital tomorrow to have the glucose tol test and also have little man scanned to see if he is breech cos nurse thinks he is. And if my glucose comes back that i cant tolerate as well they will only let me go to week 28 29 so could be here early then we though.

Erin - third tri!!! Its going so fast

mama - good news about your test really pleased

Ebs - i am glad your feeling a bit better now, and i have a theory for this cycle anyway, one out one in so your bfp will defo be this month!!

Xx

morning girls!!!

sorry i've been awol but life with a 5 year old at school and a newborn is hectic, lol!!
loving being a mummy to 2 so i am not going to complain!

ebs, sorry af got you, but remember i had one af to clear my system then bfp - britt' s theory is right in my opinion!

britt, good luck - hope bubs isn't breech for you x

erin - third tri, wow - time has gone so fast!!!

mama - you need to chase up hospital if you haven't heard by next week - we need you and ebs to join baby club! x

Hi Jeffsar

How are you and your boys??

is little one still being good?

xx

Im gonna Chase them up again next week jeffsar.im sick of waiting now!

Britt i hope lo has turned not long for you now

hope everything ok with u ebs,just think in a week or so opks will start.

Hope ur well erin!

Hi ladies :hi:

Britt... I hope tomorrow isn't too bad at the hospital and you get some good news. Are you worried or not bothered either way if you have a c section and baby comes early? I hope he turns anyway and at least they are looking after you by sending you. :hugs:

Jeffsar... I bet you do have your hands full with a new born and all the school runs etc. :wacko: Good to see you on here when you can though.

Mama... I'd chase them up to. At least if they can give you a date then you can count down to it and know how long you have to wait instead of being left in limbo. :wacko:

Erin... :hi:

AFM... i had a phone call from the FS's assistant and my blood tests showed that the dose of clomid I'm on at the moment (50mg) is doing its job and to stay on the same dose. Good job really because I'm already on day 3 or taking them again. :haha: I think I'd have cried if they'd have told me to take a higher dose. The side effects are awful and I imagine the more you take the worse they get. :wacko: It will all be worth it though. :thumbup:
We're off away camping tomorrow until Sunday. The weather looks like its going to be cloudy and wet most of the weekend but it will be nice to get away and distract myself for a few days. Plus when I get back I'll be on CD8 so halfway to ovulation. :happydance: I will try and pop on over the weekend if I can get a signal on my phone to see how you got on Britt. xxx

Thanks
im not too bothered about having a section, its just although it is always a possibility you dont expect it going that way, so you prepare yourself for a natural birth all my bags sorted etc for a natural. Then tomorrow i coud get a week to prepare for a section mentally and re pack with more stuff, and cos i dont know for defo i dont want to do that now if you know what i mean.

after tomorrow though either way i will know for sure so can get more prepared in my head.

Mamadonna - i would defo chase them upxx

ebs - hope you have a great weekend away, and will be good timing when you get back in your cycle like you say

i will pop on tomorrow late afternoon or fri morning with an update on tomorrow xx

Thanks
im not too bothered about having a section, its just although it is always a possibility you dont expect it going that way, so you prepare yourself for a natural birth all my bags sorted etc for a natural. Then tomorrow i coud get a week to prepare for a section mentally and re pack with more stuff, and cos i dont know for defo i dont want to do that now if you know what i mean.

after tomorrow though either way i will know for sure so can get more prepared in my head.

ebs - hope you have a great weekend away, and will be good timing when you get back in your cycle like you say

i will pop on tomorrow late afternoon or fri morning with an update on tomorrow xx

I know its not the way you wanted it but at least you will get a week or so to prepare and sort out work etc. It must be weird too to be pregnant for so long and you must get used to being pregnant iykwim so when they give you that date and its showtime it must still be quite a shock to the system. :wacko:

I will check the thread on friday then and see how you got on.

Thanks... I am looking forward to going away athough I'd got a couple of summery max dresses for the weekend off ebay and now its going to be dreary and rain. :dohh: xxx

Thanks

I know its not the way you wanted it but at least you will get a week or so to prepare and sort out work etc. It must be weird too to be pregnant for so long and you must get used to being pregnant iykwim so when they give you that date and its showtime it must still be quite a shock to the system. :wacko:

I will check the thread on friday then and see how you got on.

Thanks... I am looking forward to going away athough I'd got a couple of summery max dresses for the weekend off ebay and now its going to be dreary and rain. :dohh: xxx

yeah thats exactly how i feel, cos although got due date its still any day rather than right on this day pregnancy ends and you have a baby just seems strange lol

but ebs it is still going to be warm have you a little cardi you can wear over them, remember it is still summer so you will look lovely on them x

yeah thats exactly how i feel, cos although got due date its still any day rather than right on this day pregnancy ends and you have a baby just seems strange lol

but ebs it is still going to be warm have you a little cardi you can wear over them, remember it is still summer so you will look lovely on them x

Yes it is weird to get a definate day. Exciting though. :winkwink:

Yeah I've got a few little shrugs/cardis and a lightweight jacket because like you say its not going to be cold just a bit wet. I might take my dresses and some warmer clothes as back up so I'm not caught short. Its weird because we go to this show every year and its usually so hot I can't bare it and I get so burnt even if I hide in the shade. :dohh: xxx

yes dress for the season i always do even if it is raining, i like to make most of my summer clothes so wear them no matter what lol

i have been very brave today, i have had all my hair cut off, it was half way down my back and is now betwee my chin and neck. I love it though but was scary when my sister was cutting it off and showing me what she had cut off lol.

xx

yes dress for the season i always do even if it is raining, i like to make most of my summer clothes so wear them no matter what lol

i have been very brave today, i have had all my hair cut off, it was half way down my back and is now betwee my chin and neck. I love it though but was scary when my sister was cutting it off and showing me what she had cut off lol.

xx

OMG!!!!!! I bet that was so scary. My hair is about level with my elbows. :wacko: I bet it looks fab though and must feel so nice all newly cut and styled. :thumbup: xxx

Well l'm just sat in the camper having a cuppa and thought l'd pop in for an update.

Britt.... Hope you got on ok at the hospital yesterday. Xxx

Well l'm just sat in the camper having a cuppa and thought l'd pop in for an update.

Britt.... Hope you got on ok at the hospital yesterday. Xxx

Hi

can we ask for some sun please cos i need to put my washing out!

everything went great thanks ebs, we got there and had our scan and little man is right way head down and facing inwards which was great. He is measuring about 38 - 39 weeks at the min so a bit ahead lol

then i went for my glucose test and they said that they will ring before this morning if there was anything they were concerned about if not then i can just carry on and forget about it, and guess what nothing yet. So looking like everything back on track and just got to wait now hopefully 3 or less weeks to go, but if it is longer i dont mind now i know everything is okay x

hi girls!

hows everyone been?

i'm still busy, but loving it!
i've just ordered my thank you cards - how cute are they, pic attached!!!

britt, glad lo is behaving!
mama, any news from docs?
erin, how's bump coming along?
ebs - happy camping!!

xx

Attachments

• Riley[3].pdf
    296.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi girls! Jeffsar reminded me... I took a bump pic but keep forgetting to post it here!
I'm on my phone at work now.. hopefully i can remember to do it later!

Britt, sooo glad to hear things are ok!!

Jeffsar those cards are gorgeous

i phoned hospital yesterday im no farther forward,they have told me 2 give it another wk,my mam has become quite poorly with the meds we are on the,she now has high alone pressure and cholesterol,they are also worried about her bone marrow :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->