Psychic reading confusion....

erin - your bump has grown loads!! plus, hope you don't mind me saying, but your boobies have gotten huge!!! lol x

mama, so sorry about your mum - you need to go back to docs with her and demand they do something - and at the same time tell them you are sick of waiting!! x

ha! The boobs have always been huge, but they have gotten 'fuller' since being prego.. :)

I have to post a comparison to see for myself if I've grown a lot, and I guess you're right about that one! wow!

Here is 26 weeks
26 weeks.jpg

and 28 weeks
28weeks.jpg

maybe it's because it's a more close up shot? haha.. :blush:

hi jeffsar,its been good,my eldest turned 19 today so diet right outta the window but i'm not worried....much lol

oh, happy 19th to James!!

i bet he still feels like your baby....

i am joining slimming world this tues so i will let you all know how i get on and what the damage is, lol - but, i tried on my skinny jeans today, size uk 10 and they fit!!! i do have slight muffin top, but they are on - very happy!!

Morning Everyone!!!

Sorry i have been on for a few days, i dont know were all the time is going lately, i dont seem to have any. So god knows how i will go on when i have little man to sort as well lol.

Erin - great bump pics!!! defo grown a lot!

Mamadonna - so sorry to hear about your mum i hope they get something sorted out for her soon , and for you :hugs:

Jeffsar - Them cards a sooooo cute i love them, thats a great idea to have the photos on them. How are you and your little boys?

Ebs - how was the camping trip??

AFM - still same, no blumming signs or niggles i just want something to tell me it wont be long lol xx

oh, happy 19th to James!!

i bet he still feels like your baby....

i am joining slimming world this tues so i will let you all know how i get on and what the damage is, lol - but, i tried on my skinny jeans today, size uk 10 and they fit!!! i do have slight muffin top, but they are on - very happy!!

he does still feel like my baby lol,i;m dreading my weigh in not been good at all this weekend..it would have been rude not to have some birthday cake!!

getting ur size 10 jeans on is brilliant jeffsar well done to you,it took me ages lol

Morning Everyone!!!

Sorry i have been on for a few days, i dont know were all the time is going lately, i dont seem to have any. So god knows how i will go on when i have little man to sort as well lol.

Mamadonna - so sorry to hear about your mum i hope they get something sorted out for her soon , and for you :hugs:

Jeffsar - Them cards a sooooo cute i love them, thats a great idea to have the photos on them. How are you and your little boys?

AFM - still same, no blumming signs or niggles i just want something to tell me it wont be long lol xx

hi britt i am sure it wont be much longer now,i know it feels like ages but 3 weeks will fly over:thumbup:

are you gonna get a bump pick put on b4 you have ur little man?

Morning Everyone!!!

hi britt i am sure it wont be much longer now,i know it feels like ages but 3 weeks will fly over:thumbup:

are you gonna get a bump pick put on b4 you have ur little man?

Thanks Mamadonna, tbh this last month or so seems to be flying by so i am hoping this last few weeks will. Its just when everyone says any day now, you kinda want to believe it but i know i will be sat here at 42 weeks lol

yes i will get a pic on, on friday i cant see anything happening before then.

before anything starts like the show or the bh or the contractions, can you remember anything that happened before all this to show labour was coming?

how are you today? any plans x

can we ask for some sun please cos i need to put my washing out!

everything went great thanks ebs, we got there and had our scan and little man is right way head down and facing inwards which was great. He is measuring about 38 - 39 weeks at the min so a bit ahead lol

then i went for my glucose test and they said that they will ring before this morning if there was anything they were concerned about if not then i can just carry on and forget about it, and guess what nothing yet. So looking like everything back on track and just got to wait now hopefully 3 or less weeks to go, but if it is longer i dont mind now i know everything is okay x

I'm so glad everything went ok. I checked my email on my phone and saw the post for your journal so it was nice to know how you'd got on and not have to wonder all weekend.

hi girls!

hows everyone been?

i'm still busy, but loving it!
i've just ordered my thank you cards - how cute are they, pic attached!!!

xx

Those cards are lovely. :cloud9: xxx

i phoned hospital yesterday im no farther forward,they have told me 2 give it another wk,my mam has become quite poorly with the meds we are on the,she now has high alone pressure and cholesterol,they are also worried about her bone marrow :cry:

Oh Mama... your poor Mum. :hugs: I really hope they can do something for her quick to turn the situation around. Like Jeffsar said, just keep going back and putting pressure on them to get you both sorted out, sadly it takes being a pain in the arse with them to get things speeded up. :hugs:

Here are the 28 week bump pics!!

Erin.... you are looking fab! :thumbup:

hi jeffsar,its been good,my eldest turned 19 today so diet right outta the window but i'm not worried....much lol

Happy belated birthday wishes. It would have been wrong to not indulge on his birthday. :haha: xxx

Good luck with Slimming World. :thumbup: Sounds like you won't be there long getting back into your size 10 jeans already! :wacko: Are you waiting until then to weigh yourself? xxx

AFM... had a great weekend. The weather was mostly sunny and warm all weekend with one awful downpour that we got caught in on Saturday night. :haha: Just what we both needed though as we've not done much this year. xxx

Hi Everyone

Just got back from midwife, and guess what!! baby is fully engaged :happydance: i cant believe it she said he is ready. And also whilst i was there she said i see your getting bh aswell, and i was like am i??? lol

but she said they were defo bh and my stomach was going hard, i was assuming that was just baby moving to front but she said they were bh. So i am hoping these are all good signs something might happen soon.

hows everyone else?xx

Britt... that is great news!!!! :thumbup: I've heard other ladies on here about the stomach going hard and it being BH. How exciting... not long now! :happydance:

I'm ok thanks. Just checked my unlucky dips for last weeks 2 lottery draws and won £10 on each!!! :happydance: I never win anything and I am so skint this week that it is a god send. :haha: Maybe our run of bad luck is changing? :winkwink: xxx

Britt... that is great news!!!! :thumbup: I've heard other ladies on here about the stomach going hard and it being BH. How exciting... not long now! :happydance:

I'm ok thanks. Just checked my unlucky dips for last weeks 2 lottery draws and won £10 on each!!! :happydance: I never win anything and I am so skint this week that it is a god send. :haha: Maybe our run of bad luck is changing? :winkwink: xxx

thanks its made me really excited! although i know it could still be a couple of weeks, at least he wont turn now and could be any day.

i have just replied on your journal but well done im really pleased for you :happydance: x

thanks its made me really excited! although i know it could still be a couple of weeks, at least he wont turn now and could be any day.

i have just replied on your journal but well done im really pleased for you :happydance: x

I am so excited for you!!!! Its just a matter of time now. :happydance: I bet you are constantly looking for signs now.... :haha: It'll be like the 2ww but with labour at the end instead of AF. :haha:

Thanks... I just need a bfp to top it off now. :thumbup: I'm predicted a bfp this cycle so fingers crossed. :happydance: xxx

I am so excited for you!!!! Its just a matter of time now. :happydance: I bet you are constantly looking for signs now.... :haha: It'll be like the 2ww but with labour at the end instead of AF. :haha:

Thanks... I just need a bfp to top it off now. :thumbup: I'm predicted a bfp this cycle so fingers crossed. :happydance: xxx

thanks, like i said this month one baby in and one baby out thats what is going to happen, so what date would you test to get a bfp this month then lets work it out?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->