Psychic reading confusion....

thanks, like i said this month one baby in and one baby out thats what is going to happen, so what date would you test to get a bfp this month then lets work it out?x

Yep... bfp time for me and then for Mama. :thumbup:

AF would be due October 2nd so I'll be testing late September, about 2 weeks time? :wacko:

I am sooo sick of not being pregnant. :haha: When we were at that show I was continuously eyeing up prams and stuff and I'm obsessed with twins because I'll have up to a 10% chance on clomid. :dohh: So I look at the prams and go "I'll have that one if its just the one baby and that one if theres twins." :rofl: xxx

thanks, like i said this month one baby in and one baby out thats what is going to happen, so what date would you test to get a bfp this month then lets work it out?x

Yep... bfp time for me and then for Mama. :thumbup:

AF would be due October 2nd so I'll be testing late September, about 2 weeks time? :wacko:

I am sooo sick of not being pregnant. :haha: When we were at that show I was continuously eyeing up prams and stuff and I'm obsessed with twins because I'll have up to a 10% chance on clomid. :dohh: So I look at the prams and go "I'll have that one if its just the one baby and that one if theres twins." :rofl: xxx

wow that would be spot on, my due date is 2 weeks on friday!!!

and does it seem like you see more pregnant people and prams as well, i used to think that whilst we were ttc i seemed to see far more x

and does it seem like you see more pregnant people and prams as well, i used to think that whilst we were ttc i seemed to see far more x

Yeah... you seem to notice every pram and pregnancy bump whichever way you turn. :haha: I have to say I do like looking at prams whilst we're at shows. Because some of them are in really uneven fields it really shows which are best and which just shake and giggle the babies all around. :haha: I've started spotting alot more Silver Cross surfs this last month aswell. :thumbup: The shop down the road had 2 in the window, the pink and the green. They look fab.... always look as I drive past. xxx

evening girls!!!

britt, congrats!! Riley didn't engage fully until labour day - he was 3/5ths for weeks!
ebs, bfp will come this month i really think so.
mama, how is your mum?
hello erin!

well, life is busy but fab - Riley is still feeding well and is sleeping 5 hrs. feeding, then another 4 hr stretch in the night so i can't complain.

i weighed in today - i'm 1st 9lbs heavier......... yukk! nevermind, was worth it - see below some updated pictures! i am aiming to have it off by christmas - wish me luck! x

Attachments

• R.jpg
    R.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
  • S1310003.jpg
    S1310003.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
Aww lovely photos Jeffsar and what a good boy letting Mum sleep that long at night. :cloud9:

You can definately lose that weight be xmas. Its less than 2lbs a week so totally do-able! I think you did well only gaining that much. Did you weigh yourself before you went into labour?

Yep this is my bfp cycle. The psychics say so and it means l'd get past my 12 week scan by xmas. :happydance: :haha: xxx

thanks ebs, i think he is starting to fill out and look more like his brother!

nope, didn't weigh myself, was too scared, lol! day one of dieting today though and i'm motivated so we'll see how long it takes!

have you managed to dtd this month? x

How was your 1st SW meeting?

Not DTD yet. Its only CD10 and l don't ov till CD16 so we'll start soon but not too soon as l don't want DH to burn out too early. :wacko: xxx

Morning ladies :hi:

How are we all today?

I have a cold. :grr: Hoping it passes quick ready for DTD or I'm going to be one unattractive mess. :haha: xxx

hi ebs, sorry you have the cold :(
i am feeling good today - Riley slept from 11pm to 5am!! i couldn't believe it, but am very grateful, lol!

how's everyone else? x

hi ebs, sorry you have the cold :(
i am feeling good today - Riley slept from 11pm to 5am!! i couldn't believe it, but am very grateful, lol!

how's everyone else? x

Thanks.... I'm downing lots of orange juice for vitamin c. Need to fit and well for :sex:. :thumbup:

Wow! Riley is so well behaved sleeping that well for you. :thumbup: When I wish for my bfp I'm going to wish for a clone of Riley. :haha: xxx

Morning Everyone!!!

Sorry i have been on for a few days, i dont know were all the time is going lately, i dont seem to have any. So god knows how i will go on when i have little man to sort as well lol.

Erin - great bump pics!!! defo grown a lot!

Mamadonna - so sorry to hear about your mum i hope they get something sorted out for her soon , and for you :hugs:

Jeffsar - Them cards a sooooo cute i love them, thats a great idea to have the photos on them. How are you and your little boys?

Ebs - how was the camping trip??

AFM - still same, no blumming signs or niggles i just want something to tell me it wont be long lol xx

hi britt i am sure it wont be much longer now,i know it feels like ages but 3 weeks will fly over:thumbup:

are you gonna get a bump pick put on b4 you have ur little man?

Thanks Mamadonna, tbh this last month or so seems to be flying by so i am hoping this last few weeks will. Its just when everyone says any day now, you kinda want to believe it but i know i will be sat here at 42 weeks lol

yes i will get a pic on, on friday i cant see anything happening before then.

before anything starts like the show or the bh or the contractions, can you remember anything that happened before all this to show labour was coming?

how are you today? any plans x

some ladies have a good clean out(so to speak lol) you may get a sudden burst of energy too

hi ladies feel like i aint been on in a while i do keep checking up on my phone tho...

britt not much longer hun, i really dont think you will go full term hun:happydance:

jeffsar riley is adorable and i can see that he is like his big brother already...and what a good baby letting you sleep all them hrs:thumbup:

ebs i have everything crossed this month for you hun,i really hope this is it for you,and then that only leaves me lol and goodness knows when it will be me,cant see it being anytime in the near future:nope:

erin i hope ur keeping well:hugs:

no development here for me,i phoned hospital last friday and was told to leave it another week b4 i get back to them,my mam feels much better thank you all for asking :hugs:

Morning ladies :hi:

Mama... only one more day till you can ring the hospital again and chase up whats happening. :thumbup: I hope you get some answers this week. Its all the hanging around and waiting that makes it feel so much worse I think. If you just had a date for the op then you could count down to when you ttc again.

Hope everyone else is ok this morning. :thumbup:

AFM.... my cold has got worse today and ended up getting up early as my furbaby was up early barking so I didn't temp. Had been sleeping with my mouth open too so I could breathe so it wouldn't have been accurate anyway. :shrug: Hoping opks come today. Only 4 days to ov. :happydance: xxx

Hi Everyone

Jeffsar - Riley is so so so cute, and gosh cant you tell who his brother is! and i really hope our little man follows Riley's sleeping patterns lol

mamadonna - so glad your mum is feeling better, 1 more to go until you can ring the hospital i really hope they can update you more!! , and thanks for that i keep getting burst's of energy actually and then doing jobs etc around the house but nothing else is happening lol, i hope he makes an early appearance but if not only 2 weeks tomorrow to wait

Ebs - not long until ovulation, sorry to hear you dont feel well, hope your cold clears up soon for you

erins - how are you?

afm - COME ON BABY I NEED YOU TO COME OUT NOW!!!! and thats it really for me lol x

Aww Britt.... Sounds like it won't be too long but it must be frustrating having everything ready and just waiting now. Ugh waiting is so frustrating. :grr: xxx

Aww Britt.... Sounds like it won't be too long but it must be frustrating having everything ready and just waiting now. Ugh waiting is so frustrating. :grr: xxx

i just want to see him now, but on the other hand it is going fast now so hopefuly the next 2 weeks will if we go to term, i am just ready to finish work as well, i havent had a day off all year cos i have been saving my hols so i can have 6 weeks maternity and 4 weeks hol, so i dont loose any more and i am getting tired now.

xx

Aww l bet you are knackered. Its a shame you can't have a week off to yourself before Freddy appears to just relax and have a bit of me time. :hugs:

Will you be going straight back to work after 10 weeks? What will you do, have someone to help you at home after that so you can work and still have Freddy-time. Xxx

Aww l bet you are knackered. Its a shame you can't have a week off to yourself before Freddy appears to just relax and have a bit of me time. :hugs:

Will you be going straight back to work after 10 weeks? What will you do, have someone to help you at home after that so you can work and still have Freddy-time. Xxx

well it works out that i will go back in the new year so i get a bit longer off, then i am having childcare at home so i can be here with him as well, unless he is super good then i wont need the childcare lol x

Omg Omg lol,i have my date to c my surgeon.not this Monday but next!!!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->