Psychic reading confusion....

Omg Omg lol,i have my date to c my surgeon.not this Monday but next!!!:wacko:

:happydance: I am so happy for you!!!! You'll finally be talking to the man himself and getting the ball rolling!!! Really happy for you. :thumbup: xxx

thanks ebs i am so so nervous,i have had a few ops but never nothing like this,i think its because its on my neck

thanks ebs i am so so nervous,i have had a few ops but never nothing like this,i think its because its on my neck

Awww you'll be fine. :hugs: I know it must be worrying but just try to think about after the op and ttc again. :hugs: xxx

Morning Everyone

Mamadonna - thats great news i am so pleased for you!!! :happydance:

hows everyone today? cant believe it is friday again another week over and closer.

AFM - no updates really no pains no signs nothing just sat here waiting :coffee:

but longest i will have now is 3 weeks xx

Morning ladies :hi:

I'm ill. :cry: M cold has got even worse today and I feel like death warmed up. Meant to be starting BDing tonight. :dohh: xxx

I'm ill. :cry: M cold has got even worse today and I feel like death warmed up. Meant to be starting BDing tonight. :dohh: xxx

ahhh poor you sorry you feel so crappy :hugs:

i know it not be most romantic way tonight with how you feel, but just see it as something you have to do rather than pushing boat out, and just get it done quickly so it covers your days xx

hi girls, sorry I've been MIA, just been busy and haven't had anything new to post!

mamadonna, that is so exciting! I know it's definitely scary to go through surgery, but you will be back to normal afterwards and able to carry on with ttc! :thumbup:

ebs, so sorry you're feeling sick :( I see you even have a fever! I definitely agree with britt though, just to bd tonight so that you're covered even though you might not feel the best! good luck!! I see you have EWCM, so that's a good sign that at least your body is still doing what it's supposed to even though you're ill!

britt- hope he comes soon for you! I know it's scary just to wonder all day long if you're feeling anything... :wacko: drives you crazy! :) Good luck!

jeffsar- hope you're enjoying your 2 boys :)

afm- nothing new to report here!

so sorry ur feeling ill ebs,get some olbas oil,i swear by it,u can also get the bubble bath,it works a treat,hot lemonade and paracetamols,a few cans of red bull and you'll be good to go lol:hugs:

Morning Everyone

Mamadonna - thats great news i am so pleased for you!!! :happydance:

hows everyone today? cant believe it is friday again another week over and closer.

AFM - no updates really no pains no signs nothing just sat here waiting :coffee:

but longest i will have now is 3 weeks xx

hot sex hot curry,run up and down the stairs lol...
3 weeks is nothing,we all do a lot of waiting around on this thread:coffee:

Thanks ladies. Well I have cold and flu tablets, lemips, menthol sweets and a decongestant thing you spray up your nose. I'm also drinking loads of fluids and keeping warm even though I'm boiling. :haha: Die cold die :rofl: I'll try the bubble bath later. Might be a good one to do tonight before bed time. :winkwink:

Got a bit of EWCM last night and wanted DH to DTD but he just looked at me like I was nuts. :haha: I think he doesn't want to catch my cold but tonight I will be taking no prisoners. :haha: Doing opk's and the 2nd line is very clear but not positive yet. I think clomid makes them a bit darker in general. :shrug: I'll probably not ov for 3 days yet though.

Mama... I am still so excited that you have an appointment to see the surgeon. :happydance: I have been hoping and hoping that you just at least get a date so work towards. :hugs:

Britt... can't wait to hear about you trying all the old wives tales to get Freddy here sooner. :haha:

Jeffsar & Erin... :hi: xxx

thanks ladies, yes i am going to be trying everything i think, although sex is a little difficult, last time we just ended up laughing cos was so difficult so wasnt very romantic lol. i have had frsh pineapple got another to eat today bounced on my ball for ages last night.

so curry it is then this weekend i think!

x

thanks ladies, yes i am going to be trying everything i think, although sex is a little difficult, last time we just ended up laughing cos was so difficult so wasnt very romantic lol. i have had frsh pineapple got another to eat today bounced on my ball for ages last night.

so curry it is then this weekend i think!

x

I imagine it must be weird knowing :baby: is between you too. :haha: I really don't think my DH would dare try it especially knowing baby is there as it would freak him out. :dohh: Then again this is the man who thinks that he will turn up at the hospital to a freshly washed baby and no nappy changing. :haha:

With pineapple, I think its the core thats the most important part. I say this because pineapple juice is recommended for implantation and when I researched it, it said not to eat the core as it can cause your uterus to contract. Don't quote me on that though... :haha: also you might want to look into vitamin c too. I think that can cause contractions. :shrug: what would we do without google ey? :haha: xxx

hi girls!!!

ebs, sorry you are feeling so crappy - hopefully ypu can still fit in some bding!!!
mama - so glad you got your apt!!! things ca finally move forward for you x
erin, hope bump isn't making you too uncomfortable x
britt, you are now at the stage where i gave birth! i was 38 + 1 when Riley was born, so it's any day now. rough sex and ball bouncing - get to it girl!

afm, i am just loving life with my bpys, and getting ready to move! we visit singapore in dec to organise house etc, but everything here needs sorting first - riley and taylor are having passport pictures tomorrow! x

britt- I have also heard of going for a drive on bumpy roads, and getting a foot massage - they have reflexologists out there that do massages, usually just a normal massage person, and they know certain reflexes around the ankle/foot area that can induce labor!

ebs- lol, i love how your DH thinks thats how things happen :)

jeffsar, I figure you've told your family you're moving? How did they take it?

hi girls!!!

ebs, sorry you are feeling so crappy - hopefully ypu can still fit in some bding!!!

afm, i am just loving life with my bpys, and getting ready to move! we visit singapore in dec to organise house etc, but everything here needs sorting first - riley and taylor are having passport pictures tomorrow! x

Thanks Jeffsar. :thumbup: Temp has gone down today so I'm hoping that is a sign I'm on the mend. DH was a star last night and we started the BDing. :happydance:

How exciting! Are you looking forward to this new exciting life? A new life and a new man (ok boy) in your life. :haha: What more could a girl ask for? :winkwink: xxx

ebs- lol, i love how your DH thinks thats how things happen :)

Erin... he hates hospitals and avoids them so he thinks my Mum will be there for the messy stuff and then he just swans in as the proud Dad to hold the baby when its all over. He is actually scared of needles and hospitals but I will be dragging him in there with me kicking and screaming. :haha: He's one of those though that says he's not bothered about kids when their babies but I know once he has his own baby in his arms he'll just melt. :cloud9:

Mama... 1 day nearer your appointment! :happydance:

Britt... any sign of Freddy? :haha:

AFM... yep we started BDing last night. Aiming for CD13 (check :haha:), CD15 and CD17 as I usual Ov on CD16. I've got a couple of predictions (Gail & Panrosa) that say this is the cycle and if I did get my BFP then I'd have a 12 week scan in December before xmas which is what Star predicts. Sooo this IS the cycle. :haha: xxx

ebs, that sounds like perfect planning, and I really hope your readings come true!!! :) :) FX'd!!!!

ebs, that sounds like perfect planning, and I really hope your readings come true!!! :) :) FX'd!!!!

Thanks Erin. :hugs: Me too! :thumbup:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Mine is fairly quiet, just waiting for this cold to go away and get the BDing done. :coffee: xxx

hi everyone!

erin - yes, we told everyone, and although they are sad we are leaving they are really happy for us too. so, it's all go now! trying to get everything sorted now by Jan....... we must be mad!

ebs, how you feeling?

britt - any signs of Freddy making an appearance?

mama, how long until consultant now?

afm, just running about trying to get organised and being a mum to my boys - i am getting tired, lol!

oh, and i had my first weigh in today - 7lbs off in the first week! only 1st 2lbs to go........... x

here's an updated pic for you all of the boys xx

Attachments

• boys[1].jpg
    boys[1].jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1
Jeffsar :hi:

Your boys are just gorgeous! :cloud9: They look so alike too. From the photo it looks like they have all the same features so Taylor has a miny-me! :winkwink:

You have soooo much to organise. :wacko: It must be so exciting though.... what an opportunity!!!

I'm feeling ok thanks. Just waiting to ov. Its usually today but I've had no EWCM today and my temp seems too high so I'm POAS and thinking it could be tomorrow. :thumbup: I've got a good feeling about this cycle. :happydance:

Oh and well done on the weight loss! You'll be back to your pre-pregnancy weight in no time!!! xxx

hi all...
wow jeffsar well done on the weight loss thats fab!!!

your 2 lil boys are adorable you must be so proud,i must try and round my lot up 1 day and get a pic put on

where is little freddy lol,tis about time he was here lol

ebs i hope you ov soon and you feel better

hi erin hope all is well with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back