Psychic reading confusion....

aww jeffsar, your boys are too adorable!! great job on the weight loss!

ebs, I hope you Ov soon!! FX'd for you! :)

mamadonna, how are things with you?

Morning everyone!!

Jeffsar that picture is soo sweet, i am proud for you, you have 2 perfect little boys.

Hows everyone else??

Afm i keep getting pains but they just keep going off and leading to nothing so god knows what is happening, when they come on i am just sat praying for them to get worse lol sounds funny that i am actually wishing pain to come lol

Xx

i must try and round my lot up 1 day and get a pic put on

Yes Mama, you must! :thumbup:

Hows everyone else??

Afm i keep getting pains but they just keep going off and leading to nothing so god knows what is happening, when they come on i am just sat praying for them to get worse lol sounds funny that i am actually wishing pain to come lol

Xx

Come on Freddy! Out you come! :haha:

AFM.... I'm having a baaaaad day again. :dohh: DH had stomach ache and felt ill last night so wouldn't DTD, my opks are still negative and I have no idea what my temps are doing. :wacko: And I just went out to run a few errands and I appear to have driven over a screw as I've got a puncture. :brat: xxx

oh no sorry your having a crappy day ebs. You need a relax day with the sounds of it, have you got a good film you can watch a girlie one? they always make me feel better.

and sorry that hubby isnt feeling well now, this silly illness has messed around with you this month hasnt it stupid thing. Could the clomid affect the tests ??

x

oh no sorry your having a crappy day ebs. You need a relax day with the sounds of it, have you got a good film you can watch a girlie one? they always make me feel better.

and sorry that hubby isnt feeling well now, this silly illness has messed around with you this month hasnt it stupid thing. Could the clomid affect the tests ??

x

Thanks Britt. I'm going to just have duvet day today and feel very sorry for myself. :blush: :haha:

Yes clomid can affect the tests but last month they worked just fine so I assumed this month would be the same. :shrug: You are meant to ovulate 5-10 days after the last clomid tablet and last month was CD16 as usual so spot on the 10 days after rule but this cycle is just weird. I'm half wondering if I've already ovulated but being ill has messed with my temps. :shrug: I've got enough opks for today and tomorrow but I might order some more just in case. Its just really frustrating especially with DH having that cold because it made me feel awful so getting him to DTD will be a nightmare. :wacko: I might have to bribe him with menthal sweets. :haha: xxx

sorry things are a bit crappy at the ebs,i hope u have already o and have already caught the egg hun

not feeling my best at the mo,not quite sure whats the matter just feel really weepy and my my memory has got me so frustraited stupid little things i keep forgetting...i just feel like most of the day i am walking round in a daze,finding so hard to even smile:cry:

sorry things are a bit crappy at the ebs,i hope u have already o and have already caught the egg hun

not feeling my best at the mo,not quite sure whats the matter just feel really weepy and my my memory has got me so frustraited stupid little things i keep forgetting...i just feel like most of the day i am walking round in a daze,finding so hard to even smile:cry:

Thanks Mama :hugs:

I really don't think l've ovulated yet so just a waiting game and trying to get DH to DTD over the next few days.

I'm so sorry you're feeling like that. Could it be the medication you're on for your thyroid? Less than a week until you speak with your surgeon. Hopefully he can book you in quick and get you on the mend. :hugs: xxx

Ebs, being ill could have delayed your O as well. I hope dh gets to feeling better!
Mama, I hope you get to feeling better as well! Give those boys of yours some cuddled, I'm sure they'll make you feel better :)
Britt, its scary waiting and not knowing if the little pains will turn into something! But really, any time now! :thumbup:

hi all,counting down the days now,i'm so bloody nervous but i need this done,tried to get in to see my gp today to see if he knows whats up with me,but as per usual i cant get in to see him so i'll just have to wait,not long now*sigh*

any sign of baby freddy yet?????????

any sign of o ebs???shouldnt be too long now

Hi Mama :hi:

Sorry to hear you couldn't get in to see your doctor but not long until your hospital appointment and you might get better answers there. :shrug: I know its only a few days but I bet it feels like weeks away! :wacko:

No ovulation here yet. :dohh: Its driving me nuts. :wacko: Should have been CD16 and its CD18 today and -ve opk's. DH has now got my cold too so he feels like death warmed up and is not wanting to BD. :dohh: I'm hoping he'll get so sick of me asking him he'll just do it and it will end up well timed. :haha: Thats the plan albeit it a very crap one. :haha: xxx

yeah it does feel like weeks away lol

just nag at him lol,thats what i usual do to get my own way:haha:

o cant be to far away now ebs:thumbup:

yeah it does feel like weeks away lol

just nag at him lol,thats what i usual do to get my own way:haha:

o cant be to far away now ebs:thumbup:

It would feel like weeks for me too. I hate all the waiting around. :wacko:

Yep can't be far away. I think its delayed because I was so ill. I know it was only a cold but it felt like flu at one point and so I think my body has postponed it a bit maybe. :shrug: Also it could be the clomid doing it too. Whichever it is I hope it hurries up. :haha: I've had to order more opks as my stash is running out. :dohh: xxx

looking at ur chart i would say things are starting to happen,:thumbup:

I agree- I think it'll happen soon, you're temps are going lower, which they always seem to do, and your cervix position is moving up... now hopefully you'll start getting your ewcm back and get your + OPK tomorrow so you and DH can BD and it can still be well timed.. I would always have to nag DH too.. :haha:

oh, and btw, I had my 30 week checkup today.. I'm up 24 lbs :cry: But everything else seems to be looking good. Measuring 31 weeks. And things are still fine, still having the heartburn, but that's about it! :thumbup:

oh, and btw, I had my 30 week checkup today.. I'm up 24 lbs :cry: But everything else seems to be looking good. Measuring 31 weeks. And things are still fine, still having the heartburn, but that's about it! :thumbup:

Glad your appointment went well. I think you've done well with weight. You'll lose most of that straight away. :hugs: sorry to hear the heartburn is still playing up. :nope: xxx

28weeks.jpg
28 weeks

IMAG0111-1.jpg
30 weeks

Lilah is up way higher this time, even the doctor said she was hanging out up top!

Erin... You look amazing and all bump! :cloud9: I think you can see she's had a growth spurt between pics. :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok this evening. :hi: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->