Psychic reading confusion....

Just want to let you guys know about a new psychic roseknows1111. She told me nov for a boy and I also ordered an in depth reading where she told me all about husbands low sperm count and how I should also get my thyroid looked at. I already know about my husbands low sperm count so that was crazy she was able to pick that up! I will be in to have them test my thyroid asap! :) I recommend her though, she is very detailed.

hi everyone!!

Hope your all okay mamadonna it will come round quick for you, prob dont seem like it now but it will hope your feeling a bit better today :hugs::hugs:

Ebs defo looks like ovulation might be today or tomorrow for you and i see u dtd last night :happydance: if you could sweet talk hubby for tonight or tomorrow you shoud be spot on! :happydance:

Erin bump looks great and you defo dont look like you have you put weight on anywhere else! I darent weigh me this week lol.

Jeffsar hope your all okay and enjoying your family time xx

Morning ladies :hi:

Britt... I'm getting so excited for you now with what you said in your journal. :happydance:

Mama... nearly the weekend so not long until your appointment now! :happydance:

Erin... hope you;re ok today and that heartburn is letting up a bit for you.

Jeffsar... I can't believe Riley is nearly 4 weeks old. :wacko: Where did that time go? :shrug:

AFM... yes I finally got my poorly DH to DTD last night, had another temp drop this morning and loads of EWCM last night so I'm thinking ov day will be today or tomorrow. :happydance: Going to try and DTD tomorrow night too just to cover it and I'm now sat waiting for the postman to bring me more opk's. :haha: xxx

HI Ebs
Thanks i just need the next stage now lol, i seem to get little signs then nothing else to back them up and lead to anything lol! It just seems weird cos today i feel great and had a full nights sleep again and i thought you felt a bit ill and things just before so i dont know

great on the dtd and ovulation so excited for you!!! you will be testing and posting your BFP in no time at all xx

Hi everyone,another day closer to monday.really nervous,i woyld just love it if they checked my bloods and all was ok,wishful thinking:dohh:

looks like you have things nicely covered ebs,good luck hun

Britt feeling great can be a sign to.and ur good nights sleep could just be ur body having a good rest b4 it all starts

erin,lovely bump defo looks like you havent put weight in elsewhere

hope u and ur boys are keeping well jeffsar

HI Ebs
Thanks i just need the next stage now lol, i seem to get little signs then nothing else to back them up and lead to anything lol! It just seems weird cos today i feel great and had a full nights sleep again and i thought you felt a bit ill and things just before so i dont know

great on the dtd and ovulation so excited for you!!! you will be testing and posting your BFP in no time at all xx

Well my friend said she had diarreah one day and then I think she lots some of her plug either the day after or a couple of days after... then things started happening. I don't think you have much longer to wait now but then again I've never had a baby so I'm going on hear-say. :haha:

I hope I am posting a bfp in no time. Britt... I've got a really good feeling about this cycle (especially with the 3 readings that would confirm this cycle :happydance:) and today I've got sooo much EWCM that I really think today is ov day. :thumbup: Postie didn't bring opks today but I feel totally relaxed about it all. :thumbup:

Hi everyone,another day closer to monday.really nervous,i woyld just love it if they checked my bloods and all was ok,wishful thinking:dohh:

looks like you have things nicely covered ebs,good luck hun

Britt feeling great can be a sign to.and ur good nights sleep could just be ur body having a good rest b4 it all starts

erin,lovely bump defo looks like you havent put weight in elsewhere

hope u and ur boys are keeping well jeffsar

That would be amazing Mama but if you concentrate on the worst case scenario (surgery) then at least if you have to go down that route you'll be prepared. :hugs: It must be scary especially as you have all those boys at home worrying about you. :hugs: If I was you I'd plan the busiest weekend ever so you don't have time to stop and think about your appointment. :thumbup: xxx

omg girls i am totally FUMING!!!!!!!!

when my sons came in 2nite they brought in a brand new blackberry that they had found,gave it straight to me so i phoned a number on in which said dad,spoke to the boys mam and she was so greatful that it had been found they came and picked it up,then 10 mins later i got a phone call saying that the son had been at football and that the coach seen some1 go in his bag and take it now this maybe so but i know for a fact that my son would never steal,i really think that she was implying this i am so bloody annoyed its unreal,how dare her,i could have just said to my son just keep it,but thats not the type of people we are i would hate to think no1 would return it if it happened to us:grr::grr:

Oh thats ridiculous. I'd be angry too. Plus what kid would steal a phone then hand it to their Mum? It doesn't make sense either. Some people are so ungrateful. :grr: xxx

Morning :hi:

Mama... hope you're feeling better today. 3 days to go! :dance:

Britt... any more signs of Freddy making an appearance?

Jeffsar... how is life as a new Mum treating you?

Erin... hope things are still good with you. Any news on the house renovations?

AFM... temp shot up this morning so I think ov was definately yesterday. :thumbup: Got a really good feeling about this.... :thumbup: xxx

hi girls!

ebs, great news - i have a good feeling for you too!!
britt - freddy will be here anytime now - you must be so excited!
mama - i can't believe the whole blackberry thing - i would have given her a piece of my mind!
erin, your bump is fab - and you are still tiny everywhere else!

afm, riley was weighed today - he is 9lb 6oz! i'm pleased and so is the health visitor - it's a good weight gain for a breast fed baby. he is on the 50th percentile too which is a novelty for us - taylor was always on the 95th and much bigger than all the other babies!

hope everyone is well xxx

Hi Jeffsar :hi:

Glad to hear Riley is doing well and gaining weight well. :cloud9: You must be a very proud Mum. :thumbup: xxx

Hi all,much calmer 2day lol.can't believe its nearly Monday!!

Everything lookin good ebs

good weight gain 4 riley!

Come on freddy,we are all dying 2 meet u

hi erin hope ur keeping good

Morning :hi:

Mama... so glad you sre feeling much calmer. 2 days to go! Its nearly here! :happydance:

Britt.. any sign of Freddy? :shrug:

Jeffsar & Erin... :hi:

AFM... super confused today. :wacko: Had a bit of a temp dip but still above my usual coverline and so I did an opk and it was super dark. :dohh: So poor old poorly DH had to DTD this morning and he's really had enough now so thats it for this month. Just a waiting game now. :thumbup:xxx

oh ebs, seems like you've got it really covered now!! :thumbup: :happydance:

mamadonna, how are you?

jeffsar, good news about Riley's weight gain! That's great!

britt, I feel like Freddy is almost here! Are you in labor yet!? You haven't updated in awhile ;)

afm- house renovations are coming along.. about ready to sheetrock.. then we have tp paint and get the carpet laid and we are set!

Hi everyone :hi:

Erin... I had to google "sheetrock" as it totally baffled me. I could not figure out what it was but it turns out its what we called plasterboard so it makes perfect sense now. Sounds like its really coming along. Do you plan to have it all done and dusted by the time :baby: is here?

Britt... any sign of Freddy yet? I know I ask this every day. :blush: I think he'll be here any day now. :happydance:

Jeffsar... how is our resident psychic reading thread baby? How are moving plans going too? Do you have to wait till you go over there to have a look round before you can start organising stuff?

Mama... one more sleep till you get answers and dates!!!!! :dance:

AFM.... Well this has been one hell of a cycle and so many times I thought I was ovulating but then yesterday morning after a temp drop I got the darkest opk ever :wacko:. Today is another temp drop but opk is starting to fade now so I think we have finally got to O day! :happydance: 6 days late but we got there in the end. :dohh: All that waiting around better be worth it. :haha: I do have a really good feeling about this month though. :thumbup: xxx

haha, when I wrote sheetrock I wondered if it would be anything that you girls would know of.. oops! :)
To be honest, I don't know what we're going to do... I plan on having it finished down there, but we have the 2 bedrooms upstairs, and I was thinking we'd have Lilah in a bassinet for the first 3 months so maybe we'd stay upstairs so that we could be up here with Lexi and with the kitchen for us to have to make bottles, etc.. and then make her nursery after 3 months, and transition downstairs.. I really don't know what exactly to do! :shrug:
I'm hoping for a temp rise for you tomorrow am ebs, so you can be sure you've O'd and get the show on the road! :thumbup: Fx'd for you!!

britt! are you in labor!? no updates in 3 days!!

Yes its a tough one. Could you maybe move your living room downstairs or another room so all the bedrooms are upstairs or would that not work? I think alot of people have :baby: in their rooms up to 6 months sometimes so you have plenty of time to decide and move things around to see what works etc.

I had no idea what sheetrock was. :haha: Google is great invention! :thumbup:

Yep... that temp needs to go through the roof tomorrow. Its been a nightmare. The other day my temp shot up and I relaxed thinking that ov was done and I could get on with the 2ww but then when it dropped yesterday and I got a really dark opk I was like.. :saywhat: DH has been a good sport but totally had enough :sex: so I need it to be. Fingers crossed. xxx

britt! are you in labor!? no updates in 3 days!!

I wondered that but I don't think she comes on here over the weekend usually so she might just be busy with DH. I know they were picking up their new car and stuff yesterday so probably busy. I don't think he'll be much longer though. :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->