Psychic reading confusion....

Yes its a tough one. Could you maybe move your living room downstairs or another room so all the bedrooms are upstairs or would that not work? I think alot of people have :baby: in their rooms up to 6 months sometimes so you have plenty of time to decide and move things around to see what works etc.

I had no idea what sheetrock was. :haha: Google is great invention! :thumbup:

Yep... that temp needs to go through the roof tomorrow. Its been a nightmare. The other day my temp shot up and I relaxed thinking that ov was done and I could get on with the 2ww but then when it dropped yesterday and I got a really dark opk I was like.. :saywhat: DH has been a good sport but totally had enough :sex: so I need it to be. Fingers crossed. xxx

Well our living room is quite big.. and no doors to close it off.. this was the only option we could come up with for the budget that we had, unfortunately.. the basement will have another living room/play area and a master suite.. so that will be nice. and yes, google is nice, I've had to use it several times for you guys, I didn't know what a pram was, or how many lbs were in a stone... :rofl:
my FX'd for you too!!

Well our living room is quite big.. and no doors to close it off.. this was the only option we could come up with for the budget that we had, unfortunately.. the basement will have another living room/play area and a master suite.. so that will be nice. and yes, google is nice, I've had to use it several times for you guys, I didn't know what a pram was, or how many lbs were in a stone... :rofl:
my FX'd for you too!!

Aaah l see. I couldn't picture what your basement would be like and if you'd just got the one room down there or what. :dohh:

I find it so funny how things translate especially as both countries speak english but spell things differently sometimes and have different words. I think if we were all the same it would be dull though... and google would be out of business. :haha: xxx

I know! It is silly though.. like you guys call vacations holidays.. and for labor = labour, color = colour, etc.. so funny!

Morning everyone!

Nope no freddy yet :growlmad: got pains in the night last night but faded off again!! So god knows what is happening

Got mdwife tomorrow so we will see what she says then.

How are you all?

Xx

Morning :hi:

Britt... I wonder if the pains are Freddy getting down really low and in place ready to arrive? :shrug: I can't wait to hear what the midwife says tomorrow. Hopefully she says "I really think its time you made your way to the hospital" :haha:

Mama... good luck today. I'm thinking of you and hoping for good news.

Jeffsar & Erin... :hi:

AFM... had a huge temp rise so I think I have finally ovulated 6 days late :wacko: xxx

Morning :hi:

Britt... I wonder if the pains are Freddy getting down really low and in place ready to arrive? :shrug: I can't wait to hear what the midwife says tomorrow. Hopefully she says "I really think its time you made your way to the hospital" :haha:

Mama... good luck today. I'm thinking of you and hoping for good news.

Jeffsar & Erin... :hi:

AFM... had a huge temp rise so I think I have finally ovulated 6 days late :wacko: xxx

Hi
well when i went last time she said he was engaged and ready so god knows, knowing my luck its prob him coming back up lol can that happen??

great news on the ovulation and temp rise, and looks like you are covered well!! :happydance: hope this is it for you. So when is testing day? xx

mamadonna - good luck today let us know how it goes :hugs: xx

Hi
well when i went last time she said he was engaged and ready so god knows, knowing my luck its prob him coming back up lol can that happen??

great news on the ovulation and temp rise, and looks like you are covered well!! :happydance: hope this is it for you. So when is testing day? xx

I think once they are engaged they are engaged? :shrug: Its probably the weight of him pushing down on you and making it painful for you? I tell you what... before following pregnancy journals on here I never knew that pregnancy came with so much pain. I knew it got uncomfortable but quite a few ladies I follow have complained for AF type pains ALOT. :wacko: Scary stuff...

I'm going to try and hold off testing until 8dpo and go from there. I'll probably give in earlier though. :haha: xxx

Hi

I think once they are engaged they are engaged? :shrug: Its probably the weight of him pushing down on you and making it painful for you? I tell you what... before following pregnancy journals on here I never knew that pregnancy came with so much pain. I knew it got uncomfortable but quite a few ladies I follow have complained for AF type pains ALOT. :wacko: Scary stuff...

I'm going to try and hold off testing until 8dpo and go from there. I'll probably give in earlier though. :haha: xxx

i know what you mean, neither did i. Its things like the muscles inside top of legs that really hurt me and giving me pain, i didnt realise it effected things like that.

i just want the pain now lol even though i am a wimp i am ready to tackle it!

we will be pushing you to test before then lol x

i know what you mean, neither did i. Its things like the muscles inside top of legs that really hurt me and giving me pain, i didnt realise it effected things like that.

i just want the pain now lol even though i am a wimp i am ready to tackle it!

we will be pushing you to test before then lol x

You may aswell get the pain of labour over with if you're already in pain so come on Freddy... Mummy's ready for you!!!! :thumbup:

I doubt I will need pushing to test. :blush: :haha: xxx

Hi

i just wanted to update you just incase this is it, but i am having lots of tightenings with period pains, not painfull yet but defo there. I just hope it isnt a false alarm but i will update you when i can either way.

plllleeeaaasssseee this be it x

Wohoo good luck britt

im back from the hospital,doc offered me the 8th Nov but we have a wknd away booked for the 19th so wouldn't be healed in time.so it was moved to the 29th

Hi

i just wanted to update you just incase this is it, but i am having lots of tightenings with period pains, not painfull yet but defo there. I just hope it isnt a false alarm but i will update you when i can either way.

plllleeeaaasssseee this be it x

:wohoo: OMG!!! I am so excited for you... I hope this is it. Keep us updated. xxxx

Wohoo good luck britt

im back from the hospital,doc offered me the 8th Nov but we have a wknd away booked for the 19th so wouldn't be healed in time.so it was moved to the 29th

Aww i'm sorry you're going to have to wait that long. :hugs: Did he say how long after the op you have to wait to TTc again? xxx

OMG Britt - i hope this is it!!!!!

our 2nd psychic baby!!!!!!

hi girls!!!

erin, you are a brave woman tackling renovations during pregnancy!
mama, great news about apt!! won't be long until you get sorted and get that bfp!!
ebs, TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVICTION NOTICE -

Freddy, your mummy has had enough. you have had 9 months free board and your time is up. you have officially been served your eviction notice - please leave asap, we are all dying for you to arrive!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->