Psychic reading confusion....

Jeffsar.... test :haha: I'm 1dpo and still getting +ve opk's :dohh:

How are you? xxx

ahhhhh Britt! I hope this is it!! Keep us posted!!! eeeeeex! :happydance: Good luck!

mama, good news, bummer you have to wait that long, but at least you seem like you're ok with it, and you're able to enjoy the holidays!

Jeffsar.... test :haha: I'm 1dpo and still getting +ve opk's :dohh:

How are you? xxx

i can't help it - now Riley is here i can't get two lines on tests anymore so i need someone else to, lol!!

really good thanks. life is hectic but i am loving it, and after watching the Grand prix yesterday i am even more excited about the move - singapore looked fab!

plus, i got weighed today - another 3lb off, so ten down now! around a stone to go, so i am happy.

how are you feeling this month - must be quite positive after the readings and managing to dtd at the right times? x

Jeffsar... you are doing so well with the weight loss. How are finding converting to SW?

Yes l feel really positive about this cycle. :thumbup: it has been a bit of a rollercoaster but l have a good feeling about it. I've had enough of TTC now. Xxx

Wow jeffsar well done on the weight piss.I've given up its just not happening for me.i lose some then it goes back on,not sure what's going on

Wow jeffsar well done on the weight piss.I've given up its just not happening for me.i lose some then it goes back on,not sure what's going on

Weight piss :rofl:

It could be because of your thyroid Mama. :hugs: xxx

mama, LOL - weight piss, haha!

my weight LOSS is hard...... but i have a confession to make - i joined ww online and am folloeing that and just weighing in at slimming world! i can't get used to SW and ww online was free to join last week so i am following the points plan, and getting my weight checked at SW as it is loads cheaper the ww and they let me join even though i am Breast feeding!

you need to jopin ww hun, it is so much easier, although, until your thyroid is fixed, you'll struggle - it's all linked to our bloody hormones!

My god i think i just p***ed myself laughing i really need to read my messages on phone b4 i send them.

Yeah i think it might be the thyroid

and that was suppose to say loss :blush:

Jeffsar.... I love how you sneaked back to WW. :haha: They used to support breast feeding on the old plan but just adding more points didn't they? Actually l found alot of women at the WW meeting l used to go to had done WW for years and tried to convert to SW but had to go back to WW in the end. I think you just get used to one system. One woman even said the local SW leader gave them a frosty reception because some people just don't convert well. My brain is like a WW points book so l don't think l'd convert well. Xxx

the problem is girls - the new propoints plan is different - and it's not so good! you don't get as many carbs now, and i struggle to stick to my points - plus, i can;t get used to fruit being 0 points!

but i like the structure of ww, it is just easier to tally everything.

mama, how did you find it sticking to the sw plan? x

Couldn't you just do the old plan Jeffsar? I do find the fruit and veg at zero points weird too but l think you get less calories a day on just daily points so l always think the fruit and veg tops it up iykwim. Xxx

yeah, i agree - i would never choose a banana as on the old plan it was higher points but now it's zero.... AARRRGGGHHHH why is loosing weight so hard!!! x

yeah, i agree - i would never choose a banana as on the old plan it was higher points but now it's zero.... AARRRGGGHHHH why is loosing weight so hard!!! x

Its hard to delete those points from your memory isn't it? :dohh:

So how does SW work? Xxx

the problem is girls - the new propoints plan is different - and it's not so good! you don't get as many carbs now, and i struggle to stick to my points - plus, i can;t get used to fruit being 0 points!

but i like the structure of ww, it is just easier to tally everything.

mama, how did you find it sticking to the sw plan? x

I found it ok but neva seen the results

morning !!

nope :growlmad: the pains stopped yesterday, they came again in the night then just went! so not a happy bunny this morning. Tired and still no Freddy!!!

midwife today at 3:20 so gonna tell her about them and see what she says.

but on the plus side, 3 days until my due date and max 13 days until i get to meet him

hows everyone else?

sorry you have a wait for your appointment mamadonna hope your okay xx

Awww cheeky Freddy getting your hopes up. :winkwink: I hope the midwife can give you some answers anyway or you're so far dialated that she thinks he'll be showing his face very soon. :thumbup:

I'm ok thanks. 2dpo... just waiting now. Strangely my opks are still positive but there is no way with my temps that I haven't ovulated yet and my CM has dried up. Must be just a super surge. :shrug: I did see a woman on the clomid thread have this for a while and I've heard clomid can mess around with tests so I think its just one of those things. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up in about 10 days though. :haha: xxx

Awww cheeky Freddy getting your hopes up. :winkwink: I hope the midwife can give you some answers anyway or you're so far dialated that she thinks he'll be showing his face very soon. :thumbup:

I'm ok thanks. 2dpo... just waiting now. Strangely my opks are still positive but there is no way with my temps that I haven't ovulated yet and my CM has dried up. Must be just a super surge. :shrug: I did see a woman on the clomid thread have this for a while and I've heard clomid can mess around with tests so I think its just one of those things. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up in about 10 days though. :haha: xxx

yes me to i am crossing my fingers that it is early labour just so i know something is happening so we will see.

yeah from looking at your chart you have must have ovulated. Not long though to wait for the BFP!!! we will prob do it both together so we are both kept waiting lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->