Psychic reading confusion....

yes me to i am crossing my fingers that it is early labour just so i know something is happening so we will see.

yeah from looking at your chart you have must have ovulated. Not long though to wait for the BFP!!! we will prob do it both together so we are both kept waiting lol x

haha yeah probably. Here in a week twiddling our thumbs. :dohh:

What was your Mum and sister like? Did they have overdue babies? I only ask because my friends family all have prem babies and my family seem to have overdue babies so I think there must be a pattern there somewhere. :shrug: xxx

yes me to i am crossing my fingers that it is early labour just so i know something is happening so we will see.

yeah from looking at your chart you have must have ovulated. Not long though to wait for the BFP!!! we will prob do it both together so we are both kept waiting lol x

haha yeah probably. Here in a week twiddling our thumbs. :dohh:

What was your Mum and sister like? Did they have overdue babies? I only ask because my friends family all have prem babies and my family seem to have overdue babies so I think there must be a pattern there somewhere. :shrug: xxx

well with my mum me and my sister were both induced but early, not for any other reason than they just booked you in then apparantly. My sister went over a week with her little one. I just dont want to go over :nope: but i can see it happening lol

are you up to much this week to keep your mind occupied. xx

well with my mum me and my sister were both induced but early, not for any other reason than they just booked you in then apparantly. My sister went over a week with her little one. I just dont want to go over :nope: but i can see it happening lol

are you up to much this week to keep your mind occupied. xx

I hope don't go over too.. that would be very frustrating. :nope:

Think I'm going to pop and see a friend sometime this week that I usually get together with but haven't seen for a few weeks. Other than that nothing planned... hmm... I need to make a list of things that need doing to keep me busy. :thumbup: xxx

Morning ladies :hi:

How are we all today?

Britt... what did the midwife say yesterday?

AFM.... well I've been to the doctors today. I've had a pain on one side for about 3 days now and its quite sore. I tried ringing the FS this morning but she wasn't in so they told me to go to the doctors. Anyway he examined me and thinks that one of my ovaries is overstimulated and sore because I'm on clomid and I've just ovulated. It was nice to put my mind at rest but just annoying because its sore and I'm still getting strong +ve opk's at 3dpo. :wacko: He thinks I might have a few small cysts. :shrug: All very strange. xxx

Hi ebs,they found cysts on my ovaries hun and they can be quite painful

Hi ebs,they found cysts on my ovaries hun and they can be quite painful

Thanks Mama. I'm sure thats what it is and the doctor said that being on clomid makes it highly likely. Its just sore, especially when l'm walking.

Britt has been quiet today..... hmmmm..... I wonder???? :winkwink: xxx

Yes little freddy mite be on his way

When i was pg back in march they scanned me and that's when they found the cysts but they said they are perfectly normal as they release a hormone that helps ur pregnancy along(or something like that,I've tried 2 blank most of that time from my memory)

ebs, so sorry to hear about your pains! I hope it eases for you! On a good note, at least they definitely confirmed ovulation for you since you are still getting +OPKs and were wondering what was going on! FX'd for you!!

britt-- where are youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Having a baby? :cloud9:

mamadonna & jeffsar: :wave:

AFM- I've been getting more swelling in my ankles.. :( I really am hoping this doesn't end with preeclampsia like it did with Lexi.. this is when things started getting bad with her too, and there's nothing I can do to control it..
I got an ultrasound yesterday! My 4d one wasnt good b/c Lilah still isnt cooperating!
31w.jpg

If you can't make it out (I don't blame you if you can't- and don't mind the half of her head that looks like it's missing.. lol) but her feet are at the very top left side, legs in front of her face, her hands are at the bottom, and you can see her eyes, and nose.. she is completely folded right in half, hands and legs right in her face, so it's very hard to get a 4d shot! little stinker!

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

31w hair.jpg

They say the little spikey white stuff is hair! I'll be shocked, Lexi was born bald, and so were Rob and I both! eeex exciting! :)

Erin... she is gorgeous! :cloud9: Its a shame she wasn't co-operating but its so wonderful that you got to see her face. :cloud9: I'm so sorry you are struggling with swelling though. :hugs: I hope it doesn't end in preeclampsia again. Will they monitor you more to make sure? xxx

the only thing they can monitor is my blood pressure and my urine, and we always have to pee in a cup when we get there so they can test for sugars and protein in our urine, and so far my BP has been good too.. so hopefully it doesn't start leaning that way! FX'd!
Did you finally end up getting a neg OPK today or just decide not to test since you know you already O'd?

the only thing they can monitor is my blood pressure and my urine, and we always have to pee in a cup when we get there so they can test for sugars and protein in our urine, and so far my BP has been good too.. so hopefully it doesn't start leaning that way! FX'd!
Did you finally end up getting a neg OPK today or just decide not to test since you know you already O'd?

Fingers crossed. :hugs:

Nope...got another positive. Well very near positive but it was second MU as aposed to FMU so could have been a bit diluted? :shrug: Has me baffled anyway.

Attachments

• 4dpo.jpg
    4dpo.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
oh wow! I read not to use any MU and the best time to test is between 11am-8pm b/c you can get false positives with MU?

oh wow! I read not to use any MU and the best time to test is between 11am-8pm b/c you can get false positives with MU?

Really? I'll do one this afternoon and see if its still positive. Its crazy. :wacko: xxx

Have any of you had a reading from psychicmary/destinys leaf?

How long did it take for it to come on the email and was she correct in her reading?

Most of us have had readings by her, she wasn't right for me, but I swear her fertility spell got me and a few others pregnant! I don't think she takes too long to respond

Most of us have had readings by her, she wasn't right for me, but I swear her fertility spell got me and a few others pregnant! I don't think she takes too long to respond

Sounds great! About the spells I mean! :)

Hi everyone sorry i havent been on much been trying to catch up and get up to date with work. But no news no freddy, i am hoping he starts today on hs due date but i have a feeling i am in for a wait.

But i am so pleased today is my due date!! :happydance:

How is everyone else? Any news for me? X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"