Psychic reading confusion....

Hi everyone sorry i havent been on much been trying to catch up and get up to date with work. But no news no freddy, i am hoping he starts today on hs due date but i have a feeling i am in for a wait.

But i am so pleased today is my due date!! :happydance:

How is everyone else? Any news for me? X x

Happy due date! :flower: I love your ticker today "000 days remaining". I honestly expected to be on here today saying he's arrived. :dohh: I hope he isn't much longer but you have your sweep soon don't you? That should help things along. :thumbup:

Not much news here. I've got alot pain in my right ovary and had about 6 days of +ve opks so I'm hoping its all a big build up to a bfp! :happydance: xxx

happy due date britt,looks like freedy wants to be an oct baby,at least you must be able to see a light at the end of the tunnel now,not much longer to go!!

how you doing ebs,have you order any hpt yet?

afm,i was bored last night so i thought i would order a jenny reading(as we do lol) anyway it came back almost immediately and my reading says that i can expect a bfp late dec early jan,a boy born next sept,was quite shocked as that would tie in nicely with after the op

Hi everyone sorry i havent been on much been trying to catch up and get up to date with work. But no news no freddy, i am hoping he starts today on hs due date but i have a feeling i am in for a wait.

Happy due date! :flower: I love your ticker today "000 days remaining". I honestly expected to be on here today saying he's arrived. :dohh: I hope he isn't much longer but you have your sweep soon don't you? That should help things along. :thumbup:

Not much news here. I've got alot pain in my right ovary and had about 6 days of +ve opks so I'm hoping its all a big build up to a bfp! :happydance: xxx

thank you, yes i have my sweep on sunday so hopefully that will help him along!

i really hope so how exciting !!! cant wait for you to test xx

happy due date britt,looks like freedy wants to be an oct baby,at least you must be able to see a light at the end of the tunnel now,not much longer to go!!

afm,i was bored last night so i thought i would order a jenny reading(as we do lol) anyway it came back almost immediately and my reading says that i can expect a bfp late dec early jan,a boy born next sept,was quite shocked as that would tie in nicely with after the op

Thank you, yes i agree he defo wants to be an october baby!

that reading sounds good cos like you say that would be possible after the op, good luck i hope she is right for you x

I already have plenty in stock. :winkwink:

Ooh that would be lovely! Has it given you a bit of hope knowing that it could happen by the end of the year?

thank you, yes i have my sweep on sunday so hopefully that will help him along!

i really hope so how exciting !!! cant wait for you to test xx

I tested yesterday to make sure the hpt was totally blank and it was. :haha: I had a dream I was expressing milk for my baby last night and my right ovary is really hurting again today. I hope this is it!!!! :happydance: xxx

yes ebs it has given me a little hope,all in good fun tho as not 1 of them has been right for me:dohh:

got confirmation letters from the hospital today,all seems so real now,i hae my pre op assessment on the 15th nov its says it will take 90 mins,goodness knows what they will be doing to me:shrug:

going to look at another house on monday,and landlady is fine with dogs and the size of my brood...my god i think things are finally looking up for me:happydance:

yes ebs it has given me a little hope,all in good fun tho as not 1 of them has been right for me:dohh:

got confirmation letters from the hospital today,all seems so real now,i hae my pre op assessment on the 15th nov its says it will take 90 mins,goodness knows what they will be doing to me:shrug:

going to look at another house on monday,and landlady is fine with dogs and the size of my brood...my god i think things are finally looking up for me:happydance:

Thats all great news!!! Maybe your luck is changing? :winkwink:

I was trying to think what happened at my pre-op when I had my gall bladder out... hmmm.... I think it was mainly forms, going over the risks and maybe a weigh in or something like that? They make it sound so serious though. :wacko: xxx

i have been to the loo just and i have 2 small spots of watery looking blood, but no mucus so i am a bit confused do you think i should be worried, i expected my show to be more snotty with a bit of blood in it not like this?? x

i have been to the loo just and i have 2 small spots of watery looking blood, but no mucus so i am a bit confused do you think i should be worried, i expected my show to be more snotty with a bit of blood in it not like this?? x

Sadly the wrong person to answer this is online.... me. :haha: I'd ring her and just ask. Its probably nothing but if you are worried its good to get your mind put at rest. Ooohhhh I hope this is it! :dance: xxx

Sadly the wrong person to answer this is online.... me. :haha: I'd ring her and just ask. Its probably nothing but if you are worried its good to get your mind put at rest. Ooohhhh I hope this is it! :dance: xxx

im not sure what to do, i have changed my underwear so i can keep an eye on it to see if i get anymore, i have read a few things that say it can be the first part of the show and more should come so maybe thats it, its just seeing blood makes you a bit scared doesnt it x

im not sure what to do, i have changed my underwear so i can keep an eye on it to see if i get anymore, i have read a few things that say it can be the first part of the show and more should come so maybe thats it, its just seeing blood makes you a bit scared doesnt it x

Honestly... I'd give her a ring. Blood is scary to see and if you don't but then it continues you'll be worrying about it all evening. xxx

Honestly... I'd give her a ring. Blood is scary to see and if you don't but then it continues you'll be worrying about it all evening. xxx

i think i will, i just dont want to sound like i am picking up everything and bothering her with it, but on the other hand this little man means more to me than that so i will. Thanks x

hi girls!!!

britt, did yo call - is freddy on his way??? xx
erin, think you are right about opks, i always heard the late afternoon was the best time to test. hope lilah isn't giving you too much pain or heartburn xx
ebs - TEST!!!!!!!!!
mama - so glad things are looking up for you at last, lets hope jenny is right! x

afm, my boys are fab. plus i had my first night out since Riley arrived! we drank 2 bottles of veuve cliqeot champagne and my head is thumping now!! off to get some paracetemol..........!

xxxx

Morning Jeffsar :hi:

Oh I bet that was nice having a night out to yourselves. :thumbup: Sorry about the headache though. I think its punishment for not saving any for us. :haha: xxx

Hi everyone hope freddy is making an appearance

Wohoo on a nite out jeffsar sorry about the sore head,that'll be me tomorrow

well not sure what's going on with me af has decided to show up a wk early i haven't even finish my pack of pills

Hi everyone hope freddy is making an appearance

Wohoo on a nite out jeffsar sorry about the sore head,that'll be me tomorrow

well not sure what's going on with me af has decided to show up a wk early i haven't even finish my pack of pills

Oh thats strange Mama. Maybe your body is still getting used to them? :shrug: xxx

britt MUST be having her baby! we haven't heard from her since her 'show'... eex!

jeffsar, so glad you guys got a night out- it's nice once in awhile! Hard to believe Riley is already almost 5 weeks old! crazy!

mama, it took me awhile to get regular when I was on my pills.. And after having Lexi it's like nothing that I could take would get me regular, like the hormones just weren't strong enough anymore..

ebs, hangin in there in the 2ww? How's it going?

:nope: nope no Freddy yet!

No more spotting or anything, midwife coming tomorrow for sweep so i really hope thats starts things but i know they arent always affective

Hows everyone?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back