Psychic reading confusion....

Britt - hoping that something happens soon :) GL!

I now got my reading and spell from Destinys Leaf... I have felt a bit feverish most of the day - maybe related, maybe not! She says that in January I will fall pregnant - and then she changes it to - she sees me with a little pregnant bump by January. Have any of you guys tried her and how often is she right? I read a lot about different psychics before, so I am now curious about her. She also says it will be a girl and she sees me having her - healthy and at 7 lbs at 38 weeks plus 4 days! That is quite specific I think?!?

Uh and she said for my DH to drink a glass of whole milk a day (thank god he already does that, so I don't have to nag him ;) ) and for me to take folic acid ( I already do that as well).

Aaaargh! I think I could drive myself nuts with this ha ha!

Best of luck for all! :dust:

Erin.... 2ww is going ok. Just trying to keep busy as l'm only 6dpo. :wacko:

Britt.... Hopefully the sweep helps but if not it can't be long now. Have you finished work now?

Gea... A few of us have had a reading from Mary. Her spells have worked a treat but she's always been a bit generous on dates so its always happened before she predicts. Xxx

Ebony - thanks! I am hoping for sooner rather than later ;) Aren't we all!? She also wrote it would be a babygirl... here I am a bit cautious! I would LOVE a babygirl as I have two boys already - my husband has one of each from previous, but would also like one more girl to balance it out hehe. But either way we will love the baby! I never said anything about wanting one or another - neither did I say that my two children are boys... Hmmm :) Going officially nuts soon! :)

:dust:

Good luck gea

i hope little freddy is on his way britt

when u gonna start testing ebs?

Hi jeffsar i hope u and urs are keeping well

afm what Eva that spotting was its gone,i can't wait till i can stop takin them

hi girls!

gea, good luck.

britt - have my fingers crossed the sweep works today and we get to see freddy soon!
ebs, TEST, lol!!!
mama - the pill confused my system so much - i'm never bothering with it again - hubby been to doctor about the snip already!
erin, the night out was fab - but wasn't with my hubby, lol!!! i went out with a few girlfriends and drank champagne all night - was great! i ad to express for a whole day before hand to drink so much!

afm, not up to anything this weekend, just relaxing - and waiting to hear if freddy has arrived! x

I hate the pill,i will be gettin my tubes tied after next baby

Hiya ladies :hi:

Mama... glad the spotting has gone. Must be your body getting confused by the pill.

Jeffsar... wow your hubby is a trooper enquiring about the snip already!

I personally quite miss being on the pill which sounds silly but I'd been on it since I was about 14 to sort my periods out and ever since I've stopped taking it I've looked like a spotty teenager. :dohh: I'm sure it is to blame for some of my problems getting pregnant but I'd love to have nice skin again where I got about 1 spot a month. :haha:

Did a test this morning. :blush: Of course it was stark white but I am only 7dpo. :haha: xxx

Gea- good luck! Like I said, I believe in Mary's spells, but I would take her readings with a pinch of salt as nothing was right with me, but like ebony said, she was quite generous with her predictions of the BFP, because a few ppl I know fell pregnant the exact cycle that she did her spell for us! so good luckkkkk!

ebs, your chart is looking good this month! Nice high temps and quite steady! FX'd!! :)

mama, glad the spotting is gone- I would have mid cycle spotting while I was on the pill this last time after Lexi.. I'm not sure if I'll get on it again or just practice the 'pull-out method' :haha:

jeffsar- well hey, nights out with the girls are even better than nights out with the hubby sometimes! :winkwink: And your DH is so nice to get the snip! My DH basically refuses.. I don't think either of us will get anything done until we're almost out of child bearing age... you never know what could happen and maybe we'd want another someday!

britt- hopefully you'll pop on to let us know how the sweep went! Thinking of you!! Good luck!!

AFM- nothing new to report here.. just feeling big and wishing Lilah would move down a little bit because my ribs are tender even with just a sports bra resting on them.. :shrug: I have my 32 week checkup tomorrow, and I'll post a belly picture then.. :) Have a good day ladies!

Erin... good luck with your appointment tomorrow. :thumbup: 32 weeks.... oh my... where does the time go? I still can't believe we all started posting on here hoping to get our bfp's and now we have baby #2 on his way soon. :wacko:

Thanks... I was actually thinking the only time I has steady temps like that was when I got my bfp. :winkwink: xxx

Thank you all! Of course I couldn't resist ordering a reading from another one to see if they are the same...

I haven't had it through yet even though it was an expedited one... anyone experienced that? It is from Babylove (Ruby) and I payed extra. This was this morning... Impatient? YES! Lol

Psychic Mary did a spell and said I could feel a bit sick for some day or two... I felt feverish yesterday and still a bit off today... AF just left the building, so this week coming up will be testing with OPKs and BDing as much as DHs job allows!! So maybe it will happen this cycle like it has for some of you :)

GL to all TTC and giving birth soon! And to the rest of you thats pregnant... enjoy the pregnancy :D

Thank you all! Of course I couldn't resist ordering a reading from another one to see if they are the same...

I haven't had it through yet even though it was an expedited one... anyone experienced that? It is from Babylove (Ruby) and I payed extra. This was this morning... Impatient? YES! Lol

Psychic Mary did a spell and said I could feel a bit sick for some day or two... I felt feverish yesterday and still a bit of today... AF just left the building, so this week coming up will be testing with OPKs and BDing as much as DHs job allows!! So maybe it will happen this cycle like it has for some of you :)

GL to all TTC and giving birth soon! And to the rest of you thats pregnant... enjoy the pregnancy :D

I had a Ruby reading recently but all she said was July...and that could be concieve, bfp or EDD. :wacko: Hope yours is more informative. :thumbup: xxx

ebs, I had steady temps my BFP cycle too :) :winkwink:

gea- I think I got my spell on like CD 5 or so, and I got my BFP that cycle, good luck! I had a ruby reading too, but she was wrong.. she said conceive, BFP, or give birth in January, and I didn't get my BFP til March, conceived in March and will be giving birth in (hopefully) November. She did get that it'd be a girl right, but that's a 50/50 shot. The people in my signature are the ones that got it right for me! but some of them got it wrong for others, so I think its just a hit or miss situation and still just a fun game to play to pass the time :thumbup:

Ebony - that wasn't that giving huh? I hope she is a bit more informative, but will see...

Erin - the spell was on day 5 or 6 for me :) So I hope I will have the same luck as you. She did say January - that I would either conceive or that she actually saw a babybump in early January. If she saw the bump in January it will be this cycle or next I conceive - otherwise a bump won't be visible I think :)

Of course nothing is 100% - it is as you say a fun thing to pass time.... and if they get it right - really exciting!

Hope that your last weeks of pregnancy will be great :)

:dust:

Afternoon ladies i hope u've all had a relaxing Sunday,spotting returned I've been fine the last few months so goodness knows what's goin on

Must be the pill messing it all up. Do you have to stay on it until after the op? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->