Psychic reading confusion....

Morning All

i am totally confused this morning!!

midwife came yesterday gave me an examination and i was 3cm dialted :happydance: then she did the sweep and said things were progressing well and she could feel his head. She booked me in for a repeat one on wednesday but said that she can see me doing it on my own and should take about 24hours to kick in if it is successful. So last night at 1:30 i was woken up by period pains and they kept coming every 20 mins until 5:30 then stopped completely, so i dont get it why did they stop?

i just want him to come now and really thought last night was it but nope x

wow britt - you are in early labour! basically, it will be any hour now. i was 3/4 cm with my exam on induction day, and went myself that afternoon, no induction needed - freddy will be here very soon! x

Awww Britt.... :hugs: I would have totally got excited too. It sounds like he won't be much longer though. Hang on in there. :hugs: xxx

wow britt - you are in early labour! basically, it will be any hour now. i was 3/4 cm with my exam on induction day, and went myself that afternoon, no induction needed - freddy will be here very soon! x

Thank you, i hope so i just cant understand why the contractions (if thats what they were) stopped and now nothing if things are progressing surely they should keep coming.

how are you and your little men? x

Awww Britt.... :hugs: I would have totally got excited too. It sounds like he won't be much longer though. Hang on in there. :hugs: xxx

thanks, your chart is looking good ebs!! when are you testing? x

thanks, your chart is looking good ebs!! when are you testing? x

Thanks. Not sure. I tested yesterday and it was obviously a bfn but I might test later or tomorrow. Trying to keep calm about it and I've been busy draft proofing our windows for the last 2 days to ty and make the 2ww got faster.

Also... you'll laugh but before clomid I always thought of having one baby at a time but since clomid I've been drawn to looking at double prams and this month I keep thinking what I'd do if I had triplets. Anyway, yesterday I was looking through the posts on the multiples section (yes I know I need to get a life :blush:) and lots of people post on there asking "how did you know you were having twins" etc and on one of the posts one woman said that she kept being drawn to look at stuff for twins and when she fell pregnant she was shocked to find she was having twins. Totally freaked me out. :rofl:

It sounds like Freddy could be here by tomorrow with what Jeffsar said. I have my fingers crossed he doesn't keep you waiting. :thumbup: xxx

Afternoon all,i received some stuff from bounty 2day,i would have only had about 6 wks left:cry:

oh mama, that's right - i am so sorry. it really is sad that so many of us have these horrible 'anniversaries' to remind us of very sad times xxxx

Thank you, i hope so i just cant understand why the contractions (if thats what they were) stopped and now nothing if things are progressing surely they should keep coming.

how are you and your little men? x

they probably are braxton hicks - strong ones preparing the cervix - when the real ones start you'll feel almost dizzy - it's a wierd sensation. the good news if if you are 3cm now, labour should be pretty fast for you - we can hope anyway! x

Afternoon all,i received some stuff from bounty 2day,i would have only had about 6 wks left:cry:

I'm so sorry Mama. Its hard isn't it? :hugs: I know I'm aware of who is due at the same time as me and reading that they have the nursery ready etc makes me feel sad sometimes. :cry: xxx

I keep gettin emails from pampers 2 tellin me how many wks I've requested that they stop but i still get them,hopefully we'll be talkin about nurseries soon ebs

I keep gettin emails from pampers 2 tellin me how many wks I've requested that they stop but i still get them,hopefully we'll be talkin about nurseries soon ebs

Ugh tell me about it. I had it with Boots and it was a nightmare trying to get out of the parenting club. I ended up emailing them and telling them I'd had a MC. Then one day advent sent me a free bottle and on Saturday I got vouchers from Bounty. :dohh: I think some of these put you on other mailing lists and then everyone just sends you stuff. :grr:

Can't wait till we're taking nurseries and prams. :cloud9: xxx

it won't be long girls - we all have our fingers crossed for you both x

very tired. taylor has a cold so was up all night - and Riley slept for 9pm to 5am! typical, if it's not one it's the other! x

Uh - gone the whole day and so much happens in here :) I hope that you Britt soon have your little miracle :)

I got my reading back from Babylove and it says : "I see a find out with a POSITIVE TEST THIS DEC OR CONCEIVE THIS DEC OR GIVE BIRTH DEC OF 2012. I see a girl." Matches up ok with the one from Psychicmary... but I am sure I need one from Gail also - right ;) ?

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the Monday ;)

:dust:

gea- If you get another one, get one from Psychic Star on ebay :thumbup:

ebs and mamadonna- I understand how frustrating that would be.. we're all hoping for your BFP's ASAP! :) FX'd!

jeffsar- that's what I'm figuring will happen for us too.. if one's not awake, the other will be! I'm sure we'll be exhausted! even more so than just having one! eex!

britt- it all sounds like good signs! TBH, I went to the docs on a Wednesday, she saw I was 3 cm dialated and 80% effaced, and she stripped my membranes for me, she said she didn't see me lasting til my appt on Friday morning, but to come in on Friday to be induced if I hadn't gone on my own yet... and I had to go to my appt on Friday morning. I didn't feel a thing afterwards though, just maybe a little cramping because being stripped kinda hurt! but nothing like you're experiencing.. FX'd that things will get stronger for you! We need one last bump picture though! :thumbup:

AFM- I had my appt this morning and things still look good.. I'm up 25 lbs, which is only 1 lb more than 2 weeks ago, so that makes me feel a little better, but I have been eating better lately too, so hopefully I can keep the weight under control! I also didn't have any swelling this morning, so maybe my water retention was gone. :shrug:

Here are my 32 week bump pics :)

Here's 30 weeks to compare:
30wks.jpg

and my 32 weekers:
32 weeks.jpg

32 wks.jpg

Oh Erin.. you look fab. I think I can see a bit of a difference in the 2 pics. :thumbup: 25lbs is not bad at all. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->