Psychic reading confusion....

hi girls!

was hoping to log on and find a birth story from britt!!! x

Morning ladies :hi:

How is everyone today?

Britt.... any sign of Freddy????

Well I'm 10dpo and AF is probably due tomorrow. Did a couple of ic's this morning but BFN. :dohh: Bought some superdrug tests for tomorrow though as my chart looks amazing and I'm hoping this is it. xxx

Bored..... :blush:

Well Britt must have gone into labour. I clicked on her profile and it says she hasn't been on for 2 days and she usually pops in every day in the week so I think we might be getting some good news soon. :happydance:

AFM.... I officially hate 2ww's! They were invented as torture. :haha: BFN today but temps look amazing. Had a look at my journal from when I got my bfp and I got a faint line at 11dpo so I'm hoping tomorrow brings some good news. Also had a tiny bit of spotting... when I fell pregnant I had implantation that was actual AF style flow but I had that on 10dpo too so fingers crossed its that but less blood maybe? :shrug: Ugh... is it time to go to sleep yet so I get up tomorrow and test? :rofl:

Hope everyone else is ok. xxx

hi girls!!

ebs, good luck for tomorrow - can't wait to see if your 2nd line appears!
mama, how's it going - did you get a house?
erin, hello! how are you feeling?
gea, you'll end up spending loads on readings like us if you are not careful, lol!

Britt - i hope everything is well, and that freddy is on his way!!

so exciting!!!!!

well, i just cleaned my entire house from top to bottom so i am looking forward to getting up tomorrow and doing nothing other than bozing my boys - that's cuddling for all you non scot's, lol! x

I understood u lol

i have been accepted 4 a house just need 2 get through whatever checks they do

that's great news mama! finally things are on the up for you!

i used the term bozing on another thread and a lady from canada posted - 'drinking in front of children is highly irresponsable!' she must have thought i meant booze - ing!

x

Lol jeffsar,u'll be causing an outrage with ur Scottish terms,where are u ebs

Morning...

BFN for me again this morning. :cry: Did a superdrug test and an IC. :nope: Spotting a bit again this morning. I really feel like I could be out and I had all my hopes resting on this cycle. If I'm not pregnant I'll have to lose about 3 stone by the end of the year for my next FS appointment because I've been comfort eating. :grr: Life sucks this morning. xxx

Thanks Mama. :hugs:

Sorry I was feeling very emotional and ranty earlier. Damn hormones. :grr: Feeling a little better now though especially as the spotting hasn't got worse. Its just very light brown spotting and my temp is still up. Well I didn't make it this far last cycle without the :witch: getting me so we'll have to wait and see.

Britt.... where are you???? Hope you are busy with Freddy. :winkwink: xxx

I have good days and bad,probably cos i have so much goin on my mind is working ova time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->