Psychic reading confusion....

Yeah very worried,so scared of how much pain I'll be in,worried about it goin wrong,just the usual stuff lol

Yeah very worried,so scared of how much pain I'll be in,worried about it goin wrong,just the usual stuff lol

I think it would be strange if you weren't worried but I always try to think what sounds so extreme to us is probably so routine to these surgeons but then again I only have me to think about and I'm sure if I had kids to look after like you i'd be more apprehensive. :hugs: xxx

I have had quite a bit of surgery,the worst was the planned 1 i had 4 to strip veins from my leg,i was in agony

ebs, hang in there, it may just be too early still xx

mama, i know - scottish terms don't seem to translate well on here - at least you understand me!

hi erin!

WHERE IS BABY FREDDY!!! Britt, hope things are well, thinking of you xxx

Evening Jeffsar :hi:

Hoping it is just too early. Fx'd!

Freddy must have arrived by now. Hope Britt is ok. Xxx

i think so too, she normally checks on during the week. hope all is well x

i think so too, she normally checks on during the week. hope all is well x

Exactly... if you click on her profile it says she's not been on for 3 days. Hope she's having a lovely time cooing over Freddy. I can't wait to hear all about him.

Hows your little brood? Riley still being an angel? xxx

yeah, he is unbeleivably good! if Taylor had been this good we'd have started trying earlier, lol! he is fab, slept 9pm to 6am last night! he's started making noises, which is the cutest thing, and taylor is the best brother. i am very lucky!

i hope it's all gone well and it was over quickly for her.

ebs, don't lose hope this cycle, it's still early xx

Hi sorry i havent been on. But freddy is here and doing great! Monday night at 11 my waters broke and contractions kicked in straight away and come every 5 mins straight away so we got to hospital at 11:45 they examined me and i was 9 and half cm dilated so they took me straight to labour room. I was pushing until 4:30am when he was born he weighed 8pound 5 and he is perfect can get enough of him i have attached a pic hope everyone is okay and i will catch up with you all tomorrow x x

Just tried to upload a pic but its hanging but when i am on my comp tomorrow i will attach one x

Jeffsar.... He sounds like a little angel for you! :cloud9:

Well spotting hasn't got worse so hopefully my temp will go up tomorrow and l'll get a bfp soon.

Britt.... :hi: So pleased to hear from you!!!!!!! I knew it!!!! Glad you are both ok and can't wait to hear all about Freddy. :cloud9: Congratulations xxxxx

Britt, i am over the moon for you!!
can't wait to hear your story and to see freddy!

well done hun, couldn't be happier for you xxx

yay Britt! Well done!! :thumbup: can't wait to see pics and hear your story!

ebs, chart is still looking good, good luck for the morning! FX'd!!

Just wanted to pop on quick, I'm exhausssted... I haven't been sleeping very well lately, terrible night time heartburn, and just uncomfortable sleeping! Today was my birthday and hubby got me some flowers sent to my work, and some charms for my bracelet.. We are going out to dinner sometime this weekend to celebrate :thumbup:

Congratulations britt,can't wait to hear ur storey and see a pic

yay Britt! Well done!! :thumbup: can't wait to see pics and hear your story!

ebs, chart is still looking good, good luck for the morning! FX'd!!

Just wanted to pop on quick, I'm exhausssted... I haven't been sleeping very well lately, terrible night time heartburn, and just uncomfortable sleeping! Today was my birthday and hubby got me some flowers sent to my work, and some charms for my bracelet.. We are going out to dinner sometime this weekend to celebrate :thumbup:

Happy Birthday for yesterday Erin! Hope you had a lovely day. :flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"