Psychic reading confusion....

thanks girls!

oh ebs...... :cry: cd1 is always the hardest... thinking of you!! :hugs:

Omg ebs has af turned up

Yep its looking that way. :cry: xxx

Im so sorry hun,not having a good day here either,not quite the same as what ur goin thru hun,but we didn't get the house totally gutted but not a lot we can do about it

Aww I'm so sorry. :hugs: It must be so frustrating house after house. :grr: I don't suppose that size is the easiest to find either.

Yep today is sh*tty here too. :cry: Lost all hope now. Just started back with the diet today and I'm going to lose the weight I need for my IVF referral in January. I'll take the clomid and DTD but I'm not laying any hopes on getting pregnant this way at all now. I've had 2 months of false hopes and I can't take another... so its waiting for my one shot of IVF and hoping that it works. xxx

oh mama, i am so sorry about the house - do you know why it fell trough?

ebs, hang in there and concentrate on the diet - it will give you something to focus on. plus, if you stop 'trying' it might just happen xx

Hi,it fell thru jeffsar,cos when my ex left he left me with quite a bit of debt and only ova the last yr or so i have managed 2 pay it off,but its damaged my credit history:nope:
Ebs try and have a month without temps and opks,u will probably be able 2 judge when ur body is ov

Hi,it fell thru jeffsar,cos when my ex left he left me with quite a bit of debt and only ova the last yr or so i have managed 2 pay it off,but its damaged my credit history:nope:
Ebs try and have a month without temps and opks,u will probably be able 2 judge when ur body is ov

Do you have someone that could stand as your guarantour? If they have someone like your Mum with good credit they might ignore your credit history. Its worth a try.

Still temping and opking as l have no idea when l'll ov at all this cycle and it wasn't clear last cycle so l'll still go through the motions. Xxx

I thought they might have mentioned a guarantor but nothin was said,it'll be offered 2 someone else by now

evening girls, hope everyone is having an ok weekend xx

Evening Jeffsar :hi:

I've watching x factor. Good old Saturday night tv. :winkwink:

How are you? Hows the diet going? Day 2 for me. I've got to lose enough to get referred for ivf and stuff in January so I've got to knuckle down. :wacko: Hoping it doesn't come to that but I want to be prepared. :thumbup:

I wonder how Britt is getting on. xxx

ebs, I'm hoping 3rd times the charm for you! (3rd cycle on clomid) FX'd!!! Keep your head up and try to just concentrate on your diet, and maybe if your head is elsewhere your body will be able to do what it's supposed to :thumbup:

AFM- nightly dose of heartburn here... going to chug down a half a bottle of mylanta and head to bed!

Morning ladies :hi:

Erin... that heartburn sounds awful. I can't believe how long you've been suffering. I get it in the 2ww now and it drives me nuts. :wacko:

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

I'm trying to find some positivity but with heavy AF and cramps its not that easy is it? :dohh: anyway... day 3 of the diet and all going well so far. :thumbup: xxx

Hi everyone,not had a bad wknd considering the wk I've had.
I had to phone nhs helpline last cos i couldn't remember if i had took my tablets(my memory is so bad at the mo )i felt like such an idiot,anyway she told me not to take them in case i had already,i didn't think i had but hubby seems to think i had

Oh no Mama!!! :hugs: What a nightmare. Could you maybe get one of those boxes with days and am/pm extra on so you know which you've taken? I think I've seen them in the £ shop. My Dad used to be on alot of tablets and its so difficult to remember what you took when you just do it automatically but if he had in these pill things he'd just fill it up at the beginning of the week.

I did a quick google. This is what I mean.

https://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/7-day-days-a-week-long-medication-pill-box-organizer-mulitple-dose-4-trays-per-day

What a good idea,i think I've seen them in the £ shop 2

Its worth a try for £1. My Dad used to write everything down and tick it off at first but found these pill boxes much easier. I know when I used to take tablets I used to love the ones that had the days of the week on the actualy foil because its so easy in your routine to pop a pill and then think... "did I take that?" Might help you out anyway. Hope it does. xxx

Hi ladies :hi:

How is everyone? Hope you're all ok and just busy.

Well I've had a pain in my right ovary for 2 weeks now and I'm convinced its a cyst. Been trying to get through to someone at the hospital since last Friday but just had to leave messages. I got a name and number today for the person I need to speak to when they get in tomorrow so I'm all set to try and get this sorted. Its really uncomfortable. :nope: Worried they'll try and put me on bcp or something to get rid if it is a big cyst. :brat: Why is nothing ever simple? :dohh: xxx

hi girls!

ebs, clomid gave me a cyst.... i ended up having surgery to have it removed. didn't want to scare you, but it could be why you are in pain. i'd make sure they scan you hun, just incase.

i was thinking about britt too, hopefully she's getting on fine and loving her time with freddy xx

afm, i have lost a stone in four weeks! weighed today, 3lbs down so that makes my stone. just 9lbs to go until target now! x

What a good idea,i think I've seen them in the £ shop 2

i have one mama - i'm useless without it! i once took double dose and was having a panic attack as my heart was racing so much, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->