Psychic reading confusion....

Evenin all,sorry ain't been on at all today,I've been decorating,mite as well get my home lookin all pretty 4 santy comin as i doubt we will Eva move.

I hope u get sorted ebs,sounds like cysts 2 me too,best get them sorted,

has britt put any photos on of freddy?

Wow! You are doing really well. Congratulations. :dance:

If you don't mind me asking..... how did you find out about your cyst and what did it feel like? Xxx

hi mama, nope, no pics yet - can't wait to see him!

ebs, i passed out at work, they took me to hospital and when i told them i was on clomid so could be pregnant they scanned me - no baby but a huge cyst. they said it can happen with clomid as you are over stimulated x

hi mama, nope, no pics yet - can't wait to see him!

ebs, i passed out at work, they took me to hospital and when i told them i was on clomid so could be pregnant they scanned me - no baby but a huge cyst. they said it can happen with clomid as you are over stimulated x

Thanks Jeffsar. I really think it could be cysts but hopefully they can catch it early. :shrug: I hope l get to speak to someone tomorrow. Xxx

Yeah she'll have her hands full lol

they found my cysts when they scanned me with the last pregnancy,i think that was why i was gettin so much pain in my right side

hi girls - it's so quiet around here!

hope you are all well x

Afternoon Jeffsar :hi:

I'm off to the doctors shortly. Rang the hospital about my ovary pain and was advised by a nurse that my pain for over 2 weeks is normal and to take paracetomal and/or codine ever 4 hours. They said if I need to be seen by them I have to get my GP to refer me which is ludicrous as I'm under consultant care at the hospital. :grr: Off to see my GP (again) to see if they can get anything done. It seems silly if they think continuous pain is normal and that I'm going to sit popping pills and masking whatever is going on until January when I see the FS. Grrrr...

Anyway... lol.. how is life in the Jeffsar household? xxx

it's fab at the minute ebs, very enjoyable - much much easier second time around!

i wonder how britt is getting on - can't wait to see freddy!

i would demand you are seen - my cyst was twisting my ovary, meaning if it was left i may have lost an ovary. tell them you're not leaving until you've had a scan, lol! x

My GP fobbed me off too. Says to stop taking clomid and see if it eases off. I give up. Xxx

what are you going to do ebs? x

here are a few updated pics of six week old Riley! he loves a bath and a bozie! x

Attachments

• R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1
  • R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • R3.jpg
    R3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
Awww gorgeous photos Jeffsar! :cloud9: Those boys are just scrumtious. You must be one proud Mummy.

I'm going to carry on as normal and if it gets worse just go to A&E. :shrug: xxx

Aw Im so sorry things aren't sorted 4 u ebs,don't keep putting up with the pain hun if it carries on go and see some1 at a&e

jeffsar,u have 2 gorgeous little boys there u must be so proud!

thanks girls - i think they are gorgeous but always wonder if that's just cos i'm their mummy!

ebs, i'd do just that - if it gets really sore, go to a&e then they'll have to do something for you x

hiya mama, how are you doing? x

Hi jeffsar Im ok,just gettin ova an awful cold.can't believe we are nearly in the middle of Oct Nov will be here before i know it

i know, time is flying now Riley is here - it didn't do that when i was pregnant, just dragged slowly for 9 months lol! x

Another shift ova with at work,weather is miserable.what to do this afternoon?

Another shift ova with at work,weather is miserable.what to do this afternoon?

Aww thats a shame. Its been ok here. I'm sure its dying to rain but I've had my washing out all day. :thumbup: Not thats its dried much. :haha: xxx

Its neva let up here,not nice at all!how u feeling 2day hun,have the pains subsided any?

Its neva let up here,not nice at all!how u feeling 2day hun,have the pains subsided any?

I'm sure it will hit us soon. :rain: We must have had loads in the night because when I went out this morning I thought it was raining but it was the wind blowing the water off the conifers. :haha:

I'm a bit blaaahhh today. The pain is just the same, just annoying and worrying but not really painful. I'm dreading ov though. I'm sure it will get worse then and when it does I'll just go to A&E.

A lady who's journal I follow has just had her one shot on the nhs at ivf and its not worked. She's 39 and its just so unfair. I think its just made me realise how awful this whole journey is for some of us. I'm having a sad and cynical day today. Maybe I should start now with the baaahhh humbug. :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->