Psychic reading confusion....

Ah hun i totally sympathize with u,its not an easy journey at all,has hubby had any tests?

Ah hun i totally sympathize with u,its not an easy journey at all,has hubby had any tests?

My hubby? Yeah all is fine there. We're just waiting to get referred by our FS for iui/ivf in Jan. Hope l can lose the weight. Xxx

U will ebs,ur good at loosing ur weight,u just need to be in the right mind frame

Thanks Mama. I just need to get back into it. :thumbup:

We've got the rain now. :dohh: xxx

hi girls... just thought I'd check in.. nothing new to report really! I've been taking another heartburn medication at night and that seems to be helping :thumbup: Now, if only I could sleep for more than 30 minutes at a time... :haha:
The thing that scares me is that it seems like every time I wake up Lilah is in there wide awake and jumping around... I'm so worried she's not going to be a good sleeper! She seems to be quite the night owl!

ebs, so sorry to hear you're in pain with that cyst.. I would really be pushing for something too, but I know it's easier said than done.. Hopefully the pain eases for you and it isn't anything major!

mama, you're right... november is almost here!! Surgery for you, and beginning to TTC again! and a baby for me! Hopefully she'll come in november and not make me wait past my due date :thumbup:

jeffsar, your boys are adorable! So glad to hear you say it's easier the second time around... I'm quite nervous still!

britt, hope you're enjoying your little one, hopefully you can get on to post a pic soon! :)

Hi Erin :hi:

Hope that new heartburn medication helps. :thumbup: Awww naughty Lilah dancing about in the night. :haha: Don't they say that when you're moving around in the day it can lull them to sleep? If so, it would make sense for them to be more active at night. :shrug: xxx

Hi Erin :hi:

Hope that new heartburn medication helps. :thumbup: Awww naughty Lilah dancing about in the night. :haha: Don't they say that when you're moving around in the day it can lull them to sleep? If so, it would make sense for them to be more active at night. :shrug: xxx

that's what I'm hoping is the case... I just can't remember if Lexi was active at night or not... I don't remember her being this active, but then again I wasn't really thinking 'oh great, that means she's going to be awake all night'.. haha :shrug:

Evening ladies,sorry u have the rain now ebs,its still awful here too
hi erin,so sorry to hear ur still suffering with heartburn,its horrible i suffered with it too nothing seemed to help

not having a good time here my brother in law has been rushed in2 hospital,not sure what's happening yet but i think it maybe a stroke,that'll be 2 brain hemorrhages(sp?)and major heart surgery all in the last 12 months,keep him in ur prayers girls not sure how my sis will cope if anything happens to him

Oh Mama.... you're poor sister. I'll be thinking of her. I hope he's ok. :hugs: xxx

evening girls xx

hi erin, glad you are getting the heartburn under control - i was at my wits end with it just before riley arrived!

ebs, i'm with you on the diet front - lets both get a stone off before erin has lilah!

mama, so sorry to hear your news - thinking of you and your sister - hope it all turns out ok xxx

britt, we miss you! hope you and freddy are getting on well x

afm, had a busy day - my 6 week post natal check at docs which we walked to - taylor cycled, i walked with the pram - 4 MILES! i will get thin............ then a trip to soft play centre in the afternoon, then cooking cleaning etc etc. I am tired! x

i just went to the start of the thread to read how we all met again - it's really quite funny as by only page 6 or 7 we kind of form our little group of 5 with others occasionally popping by - it's almost a year since we all started talking.

it's been quite a year of ups and downs and we've been through it together. strange how close we seem considering it's all over the computer!

i feel a bit emotional now. can you tell i have had a large glass of wine............? lol!! xxx

Jeffsar.... Where do you get your energy? :wacko: You are definately determined. :thumbup:

How is the new pram? Glad you got it in the end?

We have been through alot haven't we. I do love how close we all have become even though we've never met. :hugs: I suppose its because of the journey we've been on over the last year. Xxx

i know, it's strange - i tell you lot stuff i've never told friends here!
it's nice to have people to talk to that understand and don't jude - i think we've got a great bunch of girls here! plus for me, it's nice to know that even though i'm half way round the world, you'll all still be there for me if i log on!

i miss britt, can't wait to see freddy! x

oh, and i LOVE my pram - out walking all the time to show it off, lol! x

Yeah... i think friends in real life can't truely understand LTTTC unless they've been through but on here we've all had our battles and can support each other.

Can't wait to hear all about Freddy and see a pic too. :happydance: xxx

ttc is hard and emotional - having people to support you makes a huge differance. plus, we've had a laugh too!! x

Yes we have. :thumbup: It'll be nice when you move to hear about your new life. Xxx

getting excited now, can't wait to go out and find a house!

right - off to bed for me, hopefully riley has a good night! x

where is everyone?!!? lol!

hope you are all well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back