Psychic reading confusion....

Im here too !!
Im just so tired at the mo don't have the energy to do much,i think its the cold horrible weather,

its so lovely that nearly a yr on we are all still here supporting each other,and i am the same i tell u guys way more than i tell my friends,i suppose some of the stuff we talk about we couldn't share ova a cuppa with friends,they'd probably think we'd lost the plot lol

Im gettin worried about britt i really hope she's ok and just super busy with freddy

Im here too !!
Im just so tired at the mo don't have the energy to do much,i think its the cold horrible weather,

its so lovely that nearly a yr on we are all still here supporting each other,and i am the same i tell u guys way more than i tell my friends,i suppose some of the stuff we talk about we couldn't share ova a cuppa with friends,they'd probably think we'd lost the plot lol

Im gettin worried about britt i really hope she's ok and just super busy with freddy

Oooh you need to move here Mama. Its lovely and sunny today. I've even got my washing out. :thumbup:

Yes... I can't imagine having indepth conversations about cm with friends over a cuppa. :haha:

Forgot to say... I PM'd Britt to see if she was ok and she said her computer is packed away and her DH has been off work so they are having some family time this week. She says she'll be back Monday with the computer set back up for an update. :thumbup: xxx

Ah excellent Im glad all is ok with britt i was beginning to worry

Ah excellent Im glad all is ok with britt i was beginning to worry

I was a bit worried too so I pm'd her but she says she can only get on BnB on her phone at the minute so can't upload photos until next week. It will give us something to look forward to anyway. :thumbup:

Well I'm having a strange day. Its CD8 and I have loads of EWCM. :wacko: My right ovary is hurting a bit more so I'm wondering if I'm ovulating super early. xxx

Its possible ebs,just make sure u get a couple of sessions in with hubby

hi girls!

glad to hear britt is doing fine, was getting worried. i sent her a gift - still had her address from sending her the maternity jeans - hope it got there ok!!

well, riley has been grumpy today - it think he has colic, poor wee toot. he's off to bed early tonight so we'll see how he gets on.......... i have a feeling i am in for a rough night!

hope everyone is well xxxx

Aww poor Riley! I hope you don't have too much of a rough night with him.

That was sweet of you to send Britt a gift. Xxx

it wasn't much, but i think it was very cute!!

how are you ebs? xx

I'm ok.... just plodding on. Had loads of EWCM today but -ve opk so DH has had his orders for later just in case l'm oving early. Xxx

Big temp drop this morning.... come on eggy... out you come. :haha: We covered it last night so hopefully one more :sex: and we're done for this cycle.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. xxx

Hi ladies :hi:

Hope you've all had a good weekend. Mine has been a quiet one. No +ve opk yet despite the ewcm for 2 days but still going for EOD :sex: and hoping l ov soon. Xxx

Hi everyone hope your all okay, i am going to get on my computer today to get a pic loaded onto here of freddy, need to sort my office out and then get it set up.

My phone is rubbish for the internet so i cant see all the posts, so i hope everything is going well for all of you.

Afm freddy is amazing, keeping me awake at night lol but worth it, i got 4 hours last night so wasnt the best night but hopefully tonight he might let me catch up a bit. he was born 8 5 and was weighed sunday after and had gone up to 8 8, he is being weighed today so we will see if he has gained any more weight. I weighed me yesterday and i have lost just over a stone. I am going to weight watchers tomorrow so hopefully will be back to normal weight by crimbo xx

Britt!!!! :hi:

Lovely to see you. Can't wait to see a photo of Freddy and have you back online. :hugs: Just reading your post it says you're 42 weeks pregnant. :haha:

A stone already? :wacko: Is this since you gave birth? Wow! Its dropping off and yes you will be back to your old weight by christmas. :thumbup: xxx

afternoon ladies!

ebs, how you feeling - ov'd yet???

britt, hello!!!! can't wait to see freddy - we'll need ro take pics with them in their matching bibs!! x

hi erin & mama, hope you're well xx

Hi Jeffsar :hi:

I've just waiting to ov. I think its going to happen any day now though so nice and early. :thumbup:

How are you? xxx

Hi girls! Sorry I've been MIA!
Hi Britt! Glad to hear all is well, can't wait til you get your computer up and running so we can see a pic of Freddy!

ebs- Yay! Close to ov!! Hopefully it comes sooner for you this cycle than last cycle! FX'd!!

jeffsar- Glad to hear things are still good with the boys :)

mama- How are you doing? What date is your appt again?

AFM- I've been to the dentist this morning... Had to have 2 of my fillings fixed because he left a gap between the teeth the last time that food was getting stuck in, so he redid those two, and then I had a tooth that had had a root canal that had a chip in the tooth, so that needed repaired as well... well the first set of shots to numb me didn't do the trick, so he gave me about 6 shots of novacaine total..... my whole mouth is still numb almost 4 hours later :( I am starving! :( And I have the hugest headache/jawache ever from all those shots! :( I just want to sleep!
I had my checkup with my doctor this morning, and all is well, she tried to feel for the baby's position, but said she was being tricky, that it felt like she was head down, but since I had that ultrasound when I was 31 weeks and she was head up she found it hard to tell, so she might book me in for a real ultrasound to see if she's still breech or not. I think she might wait to do that as it gets closer, because she still has time to turn in there.
I've gained 27 lbs now so far.. still trying to keep an eye on it... I guess today might help with that situation since I can't eat anything because my whole entire mouth is numb! :( :(

Here are my bump pics:
One from 32 weeks:
32 weeks.jpg

34 weeks:
34weeks.jpg

34 weeks.jpg

You look great Erin and it looks like all bump to me. :thumbup:

Sorry about you mouth. Ouch! I hate those awful injections... especially in the roof of your mouth. :wacko: I hope it gets back to normal quick. :hugs: xxx

Hi everyone,britt lovely to hear from u never

erin ur lookin fab,my op is the29th Nov

not long till ov ebs,good luck hun

hi jeffsar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly