Psychic reading confusion....

how you doing ebs? have we not persuaded you to start testing yet??? x

lol... no not yet. I think I'm about 2dpo... lol

I'm doing ok. booked my appointment yesterday at the doctors to start the tests on the 31st!!!! I'm just hoping I can use that appointment to announce I'm pregnant.. lol x

i still haven't felt that sick - trying not to worry about it; i mean, my friend that lost her baby yesterday was throwing up every day - i guess it's just differnet every time for every person x

I'm doing ok. booked my appointment yesterday at the doctors to start the tests on the 31st!!!! I'm just hoping I can use that appointment to announce I'm pregnant.. lol x

yes you will be!! that will be great turn up and say actually i am pregnant ! x

you will be hun :hugs:

i still haven't felt that sick - trying not to worry about it; i mean, my friend that lost her baby yesterday was throwing up every day - i guess it's just differnet every time for every person x

You might be one of the lucky ones. You're right. It is totally different for everyone. x

I hope so.... hey are your 2 bfp's contagious? If so cough and splutter my way please! :rofl:

I hope so.... hey are your 2 bfp's contagious? If so cough and splutter my way please! :rofl:

well i think it is jeffsar that is contagious, but just in case here you :dust: xx

well i think it is jeffsar that is contagious, but just in case here you :dust: xx

haha thank you :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

there you go, just incase it is me that is contagious, an extra dose of baby dust!

there you go, just incase it is me that is contagious, an extra dose of baby dust!

Thank you.

This thread is getting so exciting with the bfp's!!!! I'm so glad we stick together. :hugs:

I think the new name when we move over should be funny :haha:

Thank you.

This thread is getting so exciting with the bfp's!!!! I'm so glad we stick together. :hugs:

lol yeah it should. Right ladies i am off to have a bath then i am going into mansfield, need some stuff from next for my lounge catch you all later bye bye xx

Thank you.

lol yeah it should. Right ladies i am off to have a bath then i am going into mansfield, need some stuff from next for my lounge catch you all later bye bye xx

See you later pregnant lady :haha:

lol you 2 make me giggle, right i am defo going now bye bye

Thank you heres the pic, i am still in shock i cant believe it, thats it now this is defo all of our cycles i have proved it!!

YAYAYAYAAYYYYYY!! Sooooooo flipping excited for you!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not this girl's cycle though! Spotting has started, AF will show on time in 2 days. But I'm happy for you!!!

Thank you heres the pic, i am still in shock i cant believe it, thats it now this is defo all of our cycles i have proved it!!

YAYAYAYAAYYYYYY!! Sooooooo flipping excited for you!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not this girl's cycle though! Spotting has started, AF will show on time in 2 days. But I'm happy for you!!!

Awww I'm sorry Erin. I hope you're wrong. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->