Psychic reading confusion....

Morning Ladies!!

okay so i dont know if i am going mad or not, but i havent said anything last 2 mornings cos i though nahhh cant be but when i test on the cheap strips i sit and watch it and last 2 days i have seen 2 lines not 1 both pink then one fades off and i dont know if i can still see it or not, but i have never noticed this before and i always watch them. So i have ordered some first response tests just to confirm, this is my chart since i have been temps right

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32e410

hope everyone is okay!! xx

OMG!!!!!!!! Go to superdrug NOW!!! lol.... your chart looks amazing... your temp is up and no way looking like the :witch: is on her way. I'm so excited for you.... xxxxxxxx

oh my god britt that chart looks fab lets hope them temps stay up there!!

fingers crossed them tests get darker...looks like we have our next bfp:wohoo:

jeffsar nearly time for the fruit to change not sure whats next

erin where did you get the ruby reading from?

hows things going with ur diet ebony and do you think you got things covered for the month?

hi eve123 that tea leaf reading sounds brill lets hope it right!!

Hi mamadonna. The diet is going well and I'm really sticking to it so fingers crossed for a good loss this week,.

Yep, I think we got things covered ok so its just a case of waiting to see really. x

i'm good thanks, really tired!
actually, i am in a good mood as hubby just surprised me by booking us a holiday! he was so sweet, he even called my MW and asked about flying etc. before he did it! he said he thought we should have some time away with Taylor before his life changes in September, so we are off to Tenerife in April!

i really think it will be, it's all looking good - could be why you feel bloated too? i can't wait for you to test again!!!! go get a SD or asda test - they are super early x

That is so nice of him! Your last holiday as a threesome before the new arrival :winkwink:

Morning Ladies!!

okay so i dont know if i am going mad or not, but i havent said anything last 2 mornings cos i though nahhh cant be but when i test on the cheap strips i sit and watch it and last 2 days i have seen 2 lines not 1 both pink then one fades off and i dont know if i can still see it or not, but i have never noticed this before and i always watch them. So i have ordered some first response tests just to confirm, this is my chart since i have been temps right

OMG!!!!!!!! Go to superdrug NOW!!! lol.... your chart looks amazing... your temp is up and no way looking like the :witch: is on her way. I'm so excited for you.... xxxxxxxx

thank you, i am scared now cos i have it in my head that i seen 2 lines this morning but i dont know if you want it so much makes you think you see it when you dont, i dont know. I am going to test tomorrow and see i think.

hows your cycle going?? xx

yeah, i see that! these tests are just so hit and miss - mine weren't showing proper lines until after af this time. hun, i have everythin crossed for you!

well, i have had some awful news, my bump buddy embo has lost her baby:cry:
i can't beleive it - we met on here last time around and both went through exactly the same, she lost her bubs right beofre me in Sept. it just feels like it is all happening again :nope:

Oh jeffsar, I'm so sorry thats awful. :hugs:

yeah, i see that! these tests are just so hit and miss - mine weren't showing proper lines until after af this time. hun, i have everythin crossed for you!

well, i have had some awful news, my bump buddy embo has lost her baby:cry:
i can't beleive it - we met on here last time around and both went through exactly the same, she lost her bubs right beofre me in Sept. it just feels like it is all happening again :nope:

ahh thats horrible, bet she is devastated i really feel for her must be one of the hardest things, but dont think like that you will be fine, and dont get upset cos you need to keep strong and positive for your little bub just because it isnt her time doesnt mean it cant be yours :hugs: xx

I agree. xxx

Morning Ladies!!

thank you, i am scared now cos i have it in my head that i seen 2 lines this morning but i dont know if you want it so much makes you think you see it when you dont, i dont know. I am going to test tomorrow and see i think.

I know what you mean. I wouldn't trust anything but fmu unless I'd held it in for hours :wacko: I really hope this is it for you. :thumbup:

My cycle is going baaaaad. lol. I ovulated and got it covered with the :sex: I think but I ovulated late again so my lp will only be 8 days so even if the :spermy: gets that egg I don't think my body will substain it to become a full blown pregnancy :cry: I'm still keeping my fingers crossed though.

and...... i've booked us in for our fertility tests :happydance: 31st January. So if AF comes then bring on the testing... if it doesn't I'll use it to tell them I'm pregnant... lol. x

Morning Ladies!!

I know what you mean. I wouldn't trust anything but fmu unless I'd held it in for hours :wacko: I really hope this is it for you. :thumbup:

My cycle is going baaaaad. lol. I ovulated and got it covered with the :sex: I think but I ovulated late again so my lp will only be 8 days so even if the :spermy: gets that egg I don't think my body will substain it to become a full blown pregnancy :cry: I'm still keeping my fingers crossed though.

and...... i've booked us in for our fertility tests :happydance: 31st January. So if AF comes then bring on the testing... if it doesn't I'll use it to tell them I'm pregnant... lol. x

it will be to tell them your pregnant!!!

if it is 8 days and you implant on say day 5 or 6 you will be okay cos your lining will be thickening xx

hiya girls, back from football - Taylor's, not mine!
i think you will all get your bfp's this month - i am more scared than ever now so i need you all in first tri with me! x

Morning Ladies!!

it will be to tell them your pregnant!!!

if it is 8 days and you implant on say day 5 or 6 you will be okay cos your lining will be thickening xx

If your lp is too short the lining starts to break down too soon and you lose it. Its to do with progesterone or something equally as boring! lol.

i'm going to think positive though and hope I get that bfp. x

hiya girls, back from football - Taylor's, not mine!
i think you will all get your bfp's this month - i am more scared than ever now so i need you all in first tri with me! x

Don't worry jeffsar. The chances of it happening to you too are so slim. How many weeks was she? x

she was over 10 wks - but her scan showed baby's heart stopped at 7wks - exactly same as last time. she is gutted, i don't know what to say to her.......

it just make me realise it CAN happen twice in a row, and i was trying to be so positive this time - i'm sure i'll feel better tomorrow!

how are you today? will you be on tonight? i need to cook supper soon! x

she was over 10 wks - but her scan showed baby's heart stopped at 7wks - exactly same as last time. she is gutted, i don't know what to say to her.......

it just make me realise it CAN happen twice in a row, and i was trying to be so positive this time - i'm sure i'll feel better tomorrow!

how are you today? will you be on tonight? i need to cook supper soon! x

Awwww I went to see a friend of mine today who is pregnant. She lost a baby at 10 weeks but found out at her 12 week scan. It was awful but now she's 18 weeks pregnant and expecting a girl (lots of early private scans... lol) so it can happen.

I should be on tonight as long as DH doesn't try and hog my netbook :nope: x

Morning Ladies!!

your LP shouldn't vary by more than a couple days.. if you O'd late, then it should push back your LP too. FX'd!

Morning Ladies!!

your LP shouldn't vary by more than a couple days.. if you O'd late, then it should push back your LP too. FX'd!

sorry, i mean late in my cycle not late for me :wacko:

Morning Ladies!!

yeah thats what i mean though.. I never O the same time- but my LP is always 11-12 days.. thats why my cycles aren't always the same length!

sorry, i mean late in my cycle not late for me :wacko:[/QUOTE]

yeah thats what i mean though.. I never O the same time- but my LP is always 11-12 days.. thats why my cycles aren't always the same length![/QUOTE]

Well my cycle is pretty much always the same length and for the last 2 months I've charted and ovulated late in my cycle making my lp 8 days. x

yeah thats what i mean though.. I never O the same time- but my LP is always 11-12 days.. thats why my cycles aren't always the same length![/QUOTE]

Well my cycle is pretty much always the same length and for the last 2 months I've charted and ovulated late in my cycle making my lp 8 days. x[/QUOTE]

ohhh bummer! I hope your eggie implants early :) and if it doesn't, we still might be march bump buddies :)

yeah thats what i mean though.. I never O the same time- but my LP is always 11-12 days.. thats why my cycles aren't always the same length!

Well my cycle is pretty much always the same length and for the last 2 months I've charted and ovulated late in my cycle making my lp 8 days. x[/QUOTE]

ohhh bummer! I hope your eggie implants early :) and if it doesn't, we still might be march bump buddies :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. :hugs:

Well I have fertility tests starting at the end of the month so if I don;t get pregnant they might be able to give me something to lengthen my lp and finally get that bun in the oven. The weird thing is that Gail predicted that I may take something to aid getting pregnant and Psychic star said she thought I might need a bit of medical help so that would all add up.

Damn... I want more readings! lol x

Well my cycle is pretty much always the same length and for the last 2 months I've charted and ovulated late in my cycle making my lp 8 days. x

ohhh bummer! I hope your eggie implants early :) and if it doesn't, we still might be march bump buddies :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. :hugs:

Well I have fertility tests starting at the end of the month so if I don;t get pregnant they might be able to give me something to lengthen my lp and finally get that bun in the oven. The weird thing is that Gail predicted that I may take something to aid getting pregnant and Psychic star said she thought I might need a bit of medical help so that would all add up.

Damn... I want more readings! lol x[/QUOTE]

lol, I know! We're all crazy! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"