Psychic reading confusion....

Thank you heres the pic, i am still in shock i cant believe it, thats it now this is defo all of our cycles i have proved it!!

YAYAYAYAAYYYYYY!! Sooooooo flipping excited for you!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not this girl's cycle though! Spotting has started, AF will show on time in 2 days. But I'm happy for you!!!

Awww I'm sorry Erin. I hope you're wrong. :hugs:

Thanks girls, I hope I'm wrong too, but unfortunately I know this routine all too well.. Every month I hold out hope that it's just implantation spotting, and it never is. Just frustrating - but this day is always the hardest, I just wish there wasn't so much waiting involved.

but i dont want to make this a debbie downer thread and all about me and my hatred for AF - we are happy for Britt!

hi erin, i hope your wrong hun, but if not, PMA for next cycle xx

i'll let you off, but try hard :)sex:) next cycle or i'll be off to 2nd tri before you've helped me leave a post in first tri!

you never know though, it COULD be implantation - don't give up totally until the actual :witch: gets you x

i'll let you off, but try hard :)sex:) next cycle or i'll be off to 2nd tri before you've helped me leave a post in first tri!

you never know though, it COULD be implantation - don't give up totally until the actual :witch: gets you x

hahah we try hard every cycle ;) it's DH that gets tired and I have to beg him! lol!

I won't give up yet, but I just know it's over. :coffee:

hahaha, mine is the same - i had to bribe him with loads of things; washing his car etc.!

wonder if the news has sunk in for Britt yet; it's always amazing but first time is extra special! x

hahaha, mine is the same - i had to bribe him with loads of things; washing his car etc.!

wonder if the news has sunk in for Britt yet; it's always amazing but first time is extra special! x

She must be buzzing with excitement.

What are you worried about? Your blueberry? x

yeah, i am still getting twinges; got myself convinced blueberry is not in the right place - google is a terrible thing. i would call epu but they would scan me, and i'm not sure i am ready for that yet! x

yeah, i am still getting twinges; got myself convinced blueberry is not in the right place - google is a terrible thing. i would call epu but they would scan me, and i'm not sure i am ready for that yet! x

Did you have twinges last time?

I was reading earlier that your chance or having another mc is the same as someone who has never had one before... ie. low. I know this probably isn't that comforting right now when you're worried but you have every chance of being fine.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i know hun, it's just an odd feeling - i am praying it's just blueberry settling in - i gave it a talking to today! x

I have to bribe mine too.. lol. I think they know that if they act like they don't want to, they know that we'll end up begging and say that we'll do anything - so they know they can get something out of it in the end.. lol!

Yes, it is amazing the first time! (That was the only time I was pregnant) and I ONLY tested with a digi one time.. so it was so freaky to see "PREGNANT!" loved it... Can't wait to experience it again!:cloud9:

you only used one test?!?!?!!?
i think i've done around 40 this time............. i did one today! what is wrong with me?!?!!?

i know hun, it's just an odd feeling - i am praying it's just blueberry settling in - i gave it a talking to today! x

sorry DH came in wanting his tea so I had to rush off.

You gave it a talking to :haha:

well i told it i wanted it very much, and would appreciate if it was in my uterus and could stop making me feel so parnoid all the time! x

well i told it i wanted it very much, and would appreciate if it was in my uterus and could stop making me feel so parnoid all the time! x

Aww thats sweet. Have you told your son or are you waiting? x

no, i won't be telling him until after the scan - maybe longer if possible, i want to be sure before i do. the only good thing about the MC is that Taylor was none the wiser; i couldn't bare him having to go through that - he is desperate for a brother or sister. he is 4, he'll just think mummy has been eating to much chocolate! x

no, i won't be telling him until after the scan - maybe longer if possible, i want to be sure before i do. the only good thing about the MC is that Taylor was none the wiser; i couldn't bare him having to go through that - he is desperate for a brother or sister. he is 4, he'll just think mummy has been eating to much chocolate! x

I thought you'd say that. I suppose nearly 8 months is forever for a 4 year old! lol

yeah, we told him about tenerife in April, and he said - but that's ages, santa will have been by then! - no concept of time at all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->