Psychic reading confusion....

evening mamadonna!

how are you?

erin, sorry af got you hun x

morning girls, AF arrived 2 days early this cycle. an LP of only 10 days.. :cry:
Just thought I'd update you all.
I think I'll have some wine today. and coffee. I've been not drinking it in hopes that that was why I wasn't getting PG - because of the caffeine. dumb. I think I need to relax, I just wish I knew how to relax!

Awww I'm sorry. I'd hoped you were wrong and this was your month.

Is your lp usualy 10 days or is is usually 12 then? If its any consolation ff has finally confirmed my ovulation. I'm 4dpo with 4 days to go until AF. If I implant tomorrow like last month I'll have 3 days left so it won't be my month either probably so I'll be laggng behind with you :hugs:

my LP is usually 11 days.. last cycle I got it up to 12 days.. this cycle was 10. I don't know what the deal is!
I hope you're wrong sweetie, and you still get your BFP this month!! :hug:
I've emailed Star and Sandra - I'm reallllllly hoping they'll get back to me, because I felt both of them were so right on with me, that I hope they'll tell me what they're seeing for my BFP now.. Star did say that this cycle might go missed, and if it does then she sees March, so I asked if that was still the case.. but Sandra said Xmas/Jan.. so I asked if she saw anything else, because she was so spot on with everything else. I got a job like she predicted, and so did my husband..
So I'm hoping they'll respond. FX'd.. I need something to lift me up right now! I hate AF! :(

I've read mixed reports on lp's. Most say less that 10 days is bad but I've also read that some doctors don't like it until 12. :shrug:

Sandra said the same for me so it would be interesting to know if she responds or not because I might be emaling her too in a few days.

Here's some :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I hate CD1.... it seems like forever to the end of a cycle but then suddenley I'm near ovulation again so its never as bad as it seems. :hugs:

Thanks so much honey.
I just want to hibernate until O day.. :sleep:

I hope Sandra responds.. she wasn't very good at communicating and took awhile to get my reading to me.. and I can't find her website anymore? But I really hope she'll get my email because she was so incredibly spot on with everything else that I really want to hear from her!

I hope she responds to you too. I have her bookmarked on my laptop but my DH has took it out with him somewhere to plug into a car :wacko: I told him to be careful because its my lifeline... :rofl: so I'm on an old slow computer we have in the spare room. :dohh:

O day will soon come round. We need to get you some PMA! We need to get you thinking what you'll do different this month etc. We WILL get those :bfp:'s!!! :hugs:

Well, her website is down, but if you google Sandra Gibbs Psychic she has a facebook page that it seems like she updates frequently..
I need some PMA! I had a massive amount of it last cycle at this time, but it kinda wore off!

Yeah just had a look.

Its hard to muster up pma on cd1 isn't it? Awww... :hugs:

evening all:wave:

when is af due eve?

My last cycle was AF 4th Dec, then another AF 28th Dec, so i make my cycle to be 25 days, so my AF was due either Fri or Sat, but now im thinking maybe my cycle has shifted!

i seem to be missing every1 at the mo :wacko:

eve do you temp or have you tested?

morning girls, AF arrived 2 days early this cycle. an LP of only 10 days.. :cry:
Just thought I'd update you all.
I think I'll have some wine today. and coffee. I've been not drinking it in hopes that that was why I wasn't getting PG - because of the caffeine. dumb. I think I need to relax, I just wish I knew how to relax!

Awww I'm sorry. I'd hoped you were wrong and this was your month.

Is your lp usualy 10 days or is is usually 12 then? If its any consolation ff has finally confirmed my ovulation. I'm 4dpo with 4 days to go until AF. If I implant tomorrow like last month I'll have 3 days left so it won't be my month either probably so I'll be laggng behind with you :hugs:

my LP is usually 11 days.. last cycle I got it up to 12 days.. this cycle was 10. I don't know what the deal is!
I hope you're wrong sweetie, and you still get your BFP this month!! :hug:
I've emailed Star and Sandra - I'm reallllllly hoping they'll get back to me, because I felt both of them were so right on with me, that I hope they'll tell me what they're seeing for my BFP now.. Star did say that this cycle might go missed, and if it does then she sees March, so I asked if that was still the case.. but Sandra said Xmas/Jan.. so I asked if she saw anything else, because she was so spot on with everything else. I got a job like she predicted, and so did my husband..
So I'm hoping they'll respond. FX'd.. I need something to lift me up right now! I hate AF! :(

I've read mixed reports on lp's. Most say less that 10 days is bad but I've also read that some doctors don't like it until 12. :shrug:

Sandra said the same for me so it would be interesting to know if she responds or not because I might be emaling her too in a few days.

Here's some :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I hate CD1.... it seems like forever to the end of a cycle but then suddenley I'm near ovulation again so its never as bad as it seems. :hugs:

Thanks so much honey.
I just want to hibernate until O day.. :sleep:

I hope Sandra responds.. she wasn't very good at communicating and took awhile to get my reading to me.. and I can't find her website anymore? But I really hope she'll get my email because she was so incredibly spot on with everything else that I really want to hear from her!

I hope she responds to you too. I have her bookmarked on my laptop but my DH has took it out with him somewhere to plug into a car :wacko: I told him to be careful because its my lifeline... :rofl: so I'm on an old slow computer we have in the spare room. :dohh:

O day will soon come round. We need to get you some PMA! We need to get you thinking what you'll do different this month etc. We WILL get those :bfp:'s!!! :hugs:

Well, her website is down, but if you google Sandra Gibbs Psychic she has a facebook page that it seems like she updates frequently..
I need some PMA! I had a massive amount of it last cycle at this time, but it kinda wore off!

Yeah just had a look.

Its hard to muster up pma on cd1 isn't it? Awww... :hugs:

yes it is! Maybe by CD 7 I'll have a little bit more PMA! :)

i kno how you feel erin i got mine at the begining of last week,now i cant believe that i'm nearly reaching o again:happydance:

psychic star got back to me and says that she still sees march and I won't need to take anything for my LP, just keep doing what I'm doing.. so that I will..

i kno how you feel erin i got mine at the begining of last week,now i cant believe that i'm nearly reaching o again:happydance:

That's great!! Good luck this week!
I'll be starting a new job the week of my fertile week.. Hopefully I'll be on dayshift so DH and I can still get the BD in!

psychic star got back to me and says that she still sees march and I won't need to take anything for my LP, just keep doing what I'm doing.. so that I will..

Did you meantion lp to her? x

That's great!! Good luck this week!
I'll be starting a new job the week of my fertile week.. Hopefully I'll be on dayshift so DH and I can still get the BD in!

Congratulations on your new job. What do you do? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"