Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

i got wrist and finger ache from being on laptop hahaha xxxx

Caught up... finally!!

Linz - I set up a new FB account and just added Angel mummys or people I was 100% comfortable around (only a very few from my real life). Hope your ok, we are here if you need us, you know that :hugs:

MM - TEST!!!

Hannah - have fun :sex: tonight!!

Ive just watched panorama from last night, so very sad. Im 'glad' i dont have anyone but myself to blame for kaspers death. I dont know how i would cope knowing there were people living their happy lives after they had let my baby die and ruined my life forever iykwim, :hugs: mummys x

3 weeks to go!!

Off to a BnB friends tomorrow. We were both preg with our 1sts together and met on here in May 09. Arthur was born just a few days after Kaspers due date, its lovely seeing him :) now she has violet too who 3 months old and i want cuddles (saw her at 4 days old). i think from her BnB that shes gonna be trying again soon so hoping we can be bump buddies again!!

lots of love ladies, hope everyone is ok xxx

hi jo :) have fun tomorrow :) ooooo be awesome to be buddies again :)

well i got very violent cramps right now.... defo think AF is coming :( xxxx

I hope its not!! I got REALLY bad pains when i was about 5/6 weeks with Leo, went at sat on the toilet waiting for blood!! needless to say all was fine!!!

hope your ok xxx

I hope its not!! I got REALLY bad pains when i was about 5/6 weeks with Leo, went at sat on the toilet waiting for blood!! needless to say all was fine!!!

hope your ok xxx

I did with leyla too I swear I thought my af was coming but it didn't I hope u get your bfp this month x

hey ladies im little ray of sunshine now on facebook. x x x

It says little ray of sunshine is a page/business, is that right?? if you can find me add me instead xxx

hey jo, hmmm i dunno lol! didnt think it was that... my profile picture is a bright red flower. x

oh my god you lot and your pressure hahahaha...... its not me you need to persuade anyway, its steven lol.... if he had hios way he would just wait for a baby to pop out lol... xxx

would anyone like to come do my housework.....

im either pregnant meaning im just completely shattered exhausted and feeling more lazy than usual and cant be bothered to put my washing away...

or its my period coming and feeling exactly the same lol....

my arm chair has the arm covered in folded piles of washing and the seat bit a pile of unfolded washing hahahaha

plus my kitten is DRIVING ME MAD........... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.......... no i dont want you walking over my laptop lol..

I've logged on hoping to see a pic of a stick that Kayleigh has peed on. Still no POAS??!! Damn, you've got some willpower Girl!!!!

We need to up the pee pressure!

Hey Melly, how are you?

LMAO Kayleigh, you are so pregnant. I will send Steven a message then he already knows I love him so maybe that will do the trick :haha: kidding I would never send him a message, can you imagine: Hi Steven you dont know me but yesterday I proclaimed my love for you and today I am asking you to allow Kayleigh to take a pregnancy test as she is possibly expecting my baby. Thanks in adance for your understanding and allowing us to find out if we are pregnant. Love you (again) Tasha x

I had the most awful heartburn from about 11pm to 6am :growlmad:

:rofl: at Tashas message to Steven!

When will you next be having a little pee on a stick for us Tasha?

Yes I will be, today. It will be a BFN cos it is too early but it will be worth it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->