Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Good girl. Theres nothing wrong with testing early! I've been guilty of testing during AF and days before ov. I had quite a POAS addiction happening. I've not tested since I was 8w+3d. Only because I have no sticks and they are so expensive here. No such thing as a pound shop or dollar tree test.

lmfao tasha flipping hilarious.........im gonna read him that when he gets home tonight lol...

hi melly.... sorry no pee on a stick yet hahahaha..... im tempted to do one friday..... pay day... but not sure........

yeh tash lets see your poas :) xxxxx

melly i cant believe your nearly 12 weeks already :) whoooooo

and tash - i hope that heartburn stays with you :) if its the sort of heart burn you get when you carry something :) xxx

LMAO Melly, I am just like you. I dont use poundland tests, so my habbit works out to be quite a lot. I would say in the past three years I have spent over £1k on pregnancy tests :shock:

Yeah, read it to him. He might see the light of testing earlier :haha: Please test on Friday, I think that you know you are :flower:

I will show you my negative later :thumbup:

and tash - i hope that heartburn stays with you :) if its the sort of heart burn you get when you carry something :) xxx

How rude :growlmad: lol I have only had heartburn when pregnant before now, but I am not pregnant dont feel it at all.

hahaha tasha if it is neagtive its still good poas practise isnt it, need to get it right to get the BFP lol.....

and i have only ever done 3 tests..... 1 with lilly which was BFP (obviously lol)

1 when i was trying for charlie after 40 day cycle and it was BFN and then a BFP when we got pregnant with charlie

who knows tash :) maybe there is a baby begining in their :0 whats ya CD??

3 tests!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy crap! I am too scared to even attemp to count the amouth of sticks i've peed on or how much money I've spent.

I can say that i've only ever peed on digi's when i KNOW they will say "pregnant".

Yes, practise makes perfect so I must be damn good by now.

Oh my goodness I just had a thought pee on your opk, they can pick up HCG too.

Yeah, pee on an opk. Thats not really testing....its just ...practicing.

CD 23. This is the longest I have not peed on a stick, since I was 16 weeks with Riley Rae :happydance:

what would happen if you pee'd on an OPK and you were pregnant???

lmao tash...... you are all total crazy with your poasing..... hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->