Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Linz We are all here for you big :hugs: and u have my number if u ever want to chat/txt :hugs:

MM Tu Ta For Now!!!

WHere is he???????????? pissing around outside with his car!!!????!?!?!?!?! does he not realise he has a baby to make :dohh:

Lol I was writing on facebook.

I am off to bed.

But have a symptom, yay. Let's hope we are having twins Kayleigh :happydance:

yes i finally know what TTFN means ive spent weeks trying to work it out lol.... everything i thought of didnt match up lol... night everyone, i will sit here and just chat to myself lol...

Lol I was writing on facebook.

I am off to bed.

But have a symptom, yay. Let's hope we are having twins Kayleigh :happydance:

Yayyy twins

I still want those sixtuplet on that programme a few weeks ago... but can mine be boys not girls please :)

yes i finally know what TTFN means ive spent weeks trying to work it out lol.... everything i thought of didnt match up lol... night everyone, i will sit here and just chat to myself lol...

NO spamming u :grr:

spam me???/ and twins?? oh my god i would never cope.... lmao... im far too lazy lol..... and sextuplets......youve caused a possible pregnant woman to faint at the thought lol...

p.s ive noticed i like the word "lol" far too much.... lol......lol.... haha lol....... im quite funny arent i..... lol...

right I am going to go and tell him to get a shift on... this baby isnt going to make its self u know

you tell him... if he is too busy just get him to quickly pump some spermies into a cup... lol...

right I really am going now... bye bye lovelies. see you in the morning :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->