Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

what do you guys usually do for christmas???? what did you do as family when you were kids/lived at home.. and what do you do now you got your own families xxx

Usually go to my parents, but i am going away plus we still arent speaking.

staying with us for awhile then we all go to SIL to worship her and the baby, then not long after that thank god we go on holiday and i get a break from it...... sil is actualy awesome, its just me....

I am so glad I am not the only one with a preggo SIL phobia!!! :haha: and it doesnt really help that me and my sil didnt exactally get on before all this happened :dohh:

Me too. Doesnt help she is weird round me either

thanks ladies as always..... and hannah didnt realise u and beth dont get on?? ive hidden every single pregnant women or women with newborn so they dont appear on my news feed it does my tree in so dont no wot goin on with beth lately.... x x x

are these SIL's all OH's sister??? I think the problem is that we took their brothers away from them... their problem not ours :smug:

if we got married we would be biggamists lol.....

is that christmas day tash????

and i have to admit me and SIL are even closer now she is pregnant, before she was pregnant i always felt she was thinking i was lazy or exaggerating pregnancy and looking after kid... and thought she felt i was a nag wen i constantly moaned for steve drinking smoking etc etc, but now she is expereincing all those she kinda gets me now....

Nope she is my brothers partner, and we get on but she just cant talk to me anymore

thanks ladies as always..... and hannah didnt realise u and beth dont get on?? ive hidden every single pregnant women or women with newborn so they dont appear on my news feed it does my tree in so dont no wot goin on with beth lately.... x x x

oooooo who is beth??? why dont you get on hannah?? come on fill me in :)

if we got married we would be biggamists lol.....

is that christmas day tash????

and i have to admit me and SIL are even closer now she is pregnant, before she was pregnant i always felt she was thinking i was lazy or exaggerating pregnancy and looking after kid... and thought she felt i was a nag wen i constantly moaned for steve drinking smoking etc etc, but now she is expereincing all those she kinda gets me now....

Annnnd you would be worth it :cloud9: plus our baby needs stablity :nope: :haha:

Is what Christmas day?

its not really that we dont get on... it is just we are SOO diferent...

and I stole her brother [-X

oooooo who is beth??? why dont you get on hannah?? come on fill me in :)

Beth is my SIL... c'mon Kayleigh keep up :haha:

Blimey, i was offering people money to take my brother :rofl:

right better stop slaggin off SIL and go get ready for :sex: OH is home from work :happydance:

TTFN :flower:

oh and if u dont see me about facebook have deactivated account head well and truely done in x x x x

My neighbours pregnant, they're moving this week! I went to speak to her the other day and she was so uncomfortable it was scary! Maybe they think they can catch 'it' from us!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh sass, people feel awkward round me too, but i just say dont be awkward im cool with it, then sometimes i just go and cry to myself lol..

Night Hannah have fun

:hugs: Linzie

NaughtySarah, yes we are. I think it is actually cos they care and think how much it must hurt us but it is hard because we want people to be normal with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->