Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

and im going to eat some bread and butter with jam now i think coz im quite peckish.....

do any of you ever go into teen prregnancy??? i am such a bitch it is unreal lol.... i go in there just to tell the "young inexperienced" cchildren they dont know as much as me...... hrs i know.. i torture yself in thei by their crap....

its all FOB smokes weed and cheats on me and steals stuf, anyone got advise on what i should do....

an its all like my friend is bitching abou me....

you can clearly see how childish they actually are, yet they are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! not saying they are all like it.... but my go i wanna slap the lot of them....lol...

U have made me want to neb on them now but it's typical that they get preg so quick my friends lil bro hasn't a job smokes dope and has his 15 year old gf pregnant and they r kids themselves it's not fair!! X

so unfair dani :( we will get our rainbow babiies soon tho :)

i got tugging feeling on mary now so AF defo coming :( xxx

I bet ur preg!!! My oh is saying I'm putting on to much pressure for him to come coz I'm wanting sex all the time at the min lol but I jst want a baby so so much I can't help it x x

Does poas mean pee on a stick? I dnt get all of these meanings what does ntnp mean?? X

Is anyone else on maternity leave without a newborn?? Coz I am and it's making me feel down but I am using it as time to try and make a baby I suppose x x

dani yes poas is pee on a stick.. NTNP is not trying not preventing...

and im not on matermity leave but am a SAHM xxx

I don't have any leyla was my first pregnancy!! :-( think that's why I'm so desperate to get preg again x x

ohhh so you got materity leave for leyla...thats good.. how have you got off????

SAHM-stay at home mum xxx

I had started my maternity leave the week I lost her I'm entitled to a year off I think everyone is if they lose a baby after 24 weeks!!! Dunno if I'm taking the full year yet can't face going back to work at the moment tho!! My plan is to use my maternity leave making a baby x

so your still getting mstenrity pay? thats really good.... how long do you get your maternity pay for??

i clean at my daughters nursery 2 hous in evening, but wasnt enitled to any maternity leave/pay..... i tooke the week off when when i find out charliehad died (monday) and then 2 weeks off after and then i wet back to the cleaning... x

i dot think could hve gone back so early to a full time job tho... xx

I get paid for 9 months and the last 3 is unpaid. I can't bare to see ppl at the moment last time I seen ppli was 36 weeks pregnant :-( makes me so sad I would do anything to have her back she was perfect I lost her coz of pre eclampsia stupid hospital sent me home with blood pressure of 170/110 and the next day didn't feel her move so went back and was too late :-( x x

If I have a baby before my mat ends I won't go back to work I'll jst be a sahm x

wow that good you get paid for that long.. what do you do?? least you dot have money to worry over....

ohhhh thats terrible :( poor leyla..... drives me mad how hospital can just push mothers away and not listen to their fears... i have to say my hospita were fantastic, but i certainly wont be puhed aside next pregnancy, i will fight to make sure i get additional care...

not right so many have to fight for it though is it... it sohlud be a given you get utmost care, espcecially when yo have lostt baby(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->