Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

dani do you not have togo back for so long to be able to qualify for the nxt lot of maternity leave for your 2nd baby?? xxx

I work for orange the phone company at their office in Newcastle, not missing it I hate actually but does have it's peaks as I've worked for them for 7 years!! Consultant has said that I will b high risk nxt time and that I will b looked after consultants and doctors nxt time I jst wish nxt time wud hurry up although i know I will b a nervous wreck when I do eventually get that bfp!! Where u from?? X

Yeah I will have to Do that to get mat pay again but I'll think about that when time comes I'm not really bothered bout money oh can keep me and baby if and when it happens lol x x

Has ur af showed yet?? I dunno how u haven't tested yet I like to test coz dnt like to get my hopes up too much and then b gutted when my af shows so I'd defo have to of done a test by now!! X

woohoo just popping in to say lovely dark OPKs yesterday and today, think I am Oing today! :happydance:

Wow this thread goes fast, you ladies love to chat :haha: xx

woohoo just popping in to say lovely dark OPKs yesterday and today, think I am Oing today! :happydance:

I had a smiley on my opk yest and so been :sex: twice yest and once today :happydance: x

I had a smiley on my opk yest and so been :sex: twice yest and once today :happydance: x

yay I hope you caught it! We BD last night and I will jump him again tonight but that will be it as I have a friend staying over tomorrow so I hope those 2 times will be enough! :D x

I can't wait to get my bfp so I can have sex when I actually feel like it and not jst for the spermies! I hate baby making sex I really do!! Good luck anyways hunnie I'm sure twice will b enough I know the month I fell preg with leyla I only had sex three times that month x x

Yeah I know one of the things I loved about being pregnant was not to worry about when to BD or fanny about using OPKs, could just forget it all! Oh well it's all for a good cause :D

Fingers crossed for both of us, time for the dreaded 2ww now! x

ooooo just a quickie.... no ofence bu ORANGE are USELESS lol.......

and yippe for the positive OPKs :) whooo... im doing the kid tea then off to work xxx

ooooo just a quickie.... no ofence bu ORANGE are USELESS lol.......

and yippe for the positive OPKs :) whooo... im doing the kid tea then off to work xxx

Haha yeah they r a bit useless at times although I must say I'm pretty good at my job ;-) lol speak later x x

lol im sure you are :) what do you actualy do? speak to people like me? xx

and im orginally from berkshire in the south, but live in norfolk.... x

and still n af, but i have put a pad on now just incase coz im cramping like anything...... rght, supposei best gt my shoes on and go to work :( chat to you all tonight xxx

BFN, but totally okay with it cos it is stupidly early and plus I know this month is not my month.

Sorry about BFN tash but it is really early so there's plenty of time :hugs:

Elhaym - don't think we have met properly so hello and sorry for your loss xxx

Dani - I am similar to you as I lost my first too. It is tough not having a baby when you know you should have one and your heart, body etc is thinking you should have one. I too am desparate to get pregnant again for that reason but am trying to be patient (not one of my strong points!!)

MM - test!!

Everyone else - hello!

AFM - AF STILL here and has been proper nasty today (worse even than the chemical last month). I am starting to think I may not have ovulated this month as I had terrible pains in ovaries all month which made me think I was pregnant but having read a bit about it, I have seen that the reason for the pain can be in cycles where there is no ovulation. Weirdly I also got no proper peak on my monitor this month (I assumed the sticks were faulty at the time and took ovulation as the day when I started having the pains and had lots of EWCM) A positive from all that is that I didn't ovulate in October last year and then conceived Evelyn in November !!!:happydance:

I am getting a BFP this year - I am convinced. Despite my age, I am healthier than ever, Paul has been doing all he can too with vitamins etc and most importantly we have now definitely conceived at least twice so it must be possible!!

Tonight I am cooking tea - the health may be on a downward slide from there as I don't do cooking!!:haha:

Sj that is really interesting that cycles with pains can be when there is no O, maybe that is what is happening to me. As before I lost Harri I never had O pains before, and the last 3 sysles I have had quite bad what I presumed were O pains.

Time will tell I suppose, as to if I ever get a second line, let alone a positive opk

tsh, boo about the BFN, but like you said still early...

SJ - ahhh totaly makes sense about your pains etc etc... august is a rocking month so i reckon it will be the month for you :)

i wore a pad to work, as im still convinced AF is just round the corner..... i looked at my stomach today... hmmm do i have a bump?? is that bump or jut too mny cakes????? erm i haven had any cakes so must be bump :) my thoughts went something along those lines hahahaha.... xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->