Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

hannah, you nneed to get som serious shagging in to make sure allthose bases are covered!!! lol...

did you shag last night/????

Hope everyone is ok

Dani / Elyham :happydance: for u both getting positive opk's. Girls what are your names (dani I presume U are dani, but u never know :) )

Tash sorry for BFN, but u got time yet... keep positive

SJ I hope AF buggers off soon. what u cooking for T then?

AFM no positive opk yet... but lots of practicing going on :winkwink:

hannah, you nneed to get som serious shagging in to make sure allthose bases are covered!!! lol...

did you shag last night/????

We have most night since AF left....... i am so unbelivebly over :sex: and sooo tired :sleep: I really hope I get a peak soon :rofl:

lmao, im over my peak too hahaha... i did all that shagging last month ive worn myself out this month lol.. lets hope the little bit i did at begining is enough xxx

bloody lilly wont go to sleep she is just screaming at top of stairs!¬!!!!!

would someone take me nearly 3 year old off my hands please!!!!!

after lillys screaming antics tonight could i really handle two kids?????/ AARRGGHH......

after lillys screaming antics tonight could i really handle two kids?????/ AARRGGHH......

I think it is too late to be thinking that my lovely :haha:

Just wait in 8 months time U will have a 3 yr old and a newborn to get to bed... good luck :rofl:

it is starting to feel like seeing a BFN twice a day for a whole 8 days :(

hahaha hannah thanks....

and ive run out of nappies too so her first night nappiless isnt off too good start with her flamming tantrum....

just IC's off amazon. I did consider picking up some clear blue ov tests today... but my goodness they are expensive... and especially if it just shows me a :(

yeh i used the ones off ebay....

does anyone know why some months we ovulate and sometimes we dont??

No idea why Kayleigh. And two is a breeze :thumbup: My oldest were 15 months apart and I loved it.

How is everyone? I am so tired.

I think most women can miss ovulation once or twice a year and it's perfectly normal. Other people actually can have a problem with it and there is meds out there to help.

With fertility testing, the first thing they do is test your bloods at various times of month to confirm ovulation.

Yea I was under going test when I got pregnant with Honey as my cycles were so irregular (about 90 days), so I didnt find out i was pregnant with her til 22 weeks. And now still have cycle problems and pretty sure I dont ovulate every month. The long it is since I had a pregnancy the worse my cycles are (length wise) and I get less and less likely to ovulate :shrug:

strange things our bodies arent they.

considering using soy next month If I dont get a + pee stick, also looking into getting a CBFM

so annoying we are ones that have do do it all.. men do zero lol... x

i reckon i could cope really... this tantrum tonight is rare for lilly, she is normally quite good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->