Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

CBFM is ok hann - tells you the best 6-8 days for conception but it is expensive at about £60 for the monitor and then £25 for a box of sticks which lasts up to 2 months.

Don't think because you don't get a pos stick that you haven't ovulated as you could possibly miss the LH surge. The only way to know for sure is to take temps or to have the blood tests.

Keep Bding as you could be fertile now!

hannah if you are "lacking in sex drive" i can supply you with some special ann summers remedies hahahahahahaha.. how was my sales pitch???lol....

thanks SJ, I have been looking at CBFM's on ebay etc, and they are going second hand on there for a good £50, so re sell value would be worth getting one I think.

MM I am def not lacking in sex drive... just lacking in sleep time... I have DIY more in the last 3 months than ever before in my life :blush: OMG prob TMI there... why else do u think my poor bunny gave up on me :cry:

treated myself to a strawberry and lime cider this evening to cheer me up from the pee stick insadent... Yummy, I would defo recomend :thumbup:

hahahahaha.. do you need a new rabbit?? hahahahaha... you know where to come when you do.... ive not done DIY for ages actually, and i do enjoy it :) i usually do it secretly in bed while steve iss downstairs hahahaha

whats thaat flavour like??? im not fan o lime but want to try that one, im a big ciider drinker...... well i say big, im not actuually big drinker at all, but i drink cider when i do drink lol.... xxx

hahahahaha.. do you need a new rabbit?? hahahahaha... you know where to come when you do.... ive not done DIY for ages actually, and i do enjoy it :) i usually do it secretly in bed while steve iss downstairs hahahaha

why else do u think I have a mon fri off... and u never see me on here when Els is in bed :blush: I would be way to paranoid to do it while Ieuan is in the house incase he caught me in the act :haha:

I mite be coming your way soon for a :rabbit: or something... we will see if 7 comes up on ye olde bonus ball :haha:

whats thaat flavour like??? im not fan o lime but want to try that one, im a big ciider drinker...... well i say big, im not actuually big drinker at all, but i drink cider when i do drink lol.... xxx

its lush. I have had brothers strawberry cider before which is nice, but a bit too sweet for me

this one is rekorderlig :wacko: exspensive foreign stiff from tesco... but loverrrly i must say.

I used to be a big cider drinker too... woodpecker all the way :rofl:

Hi Elhyam and Dani, don't know if I've said that before.

The month I didn't O was an 8 week cycle. The ones where I am Oing seem to be about 5 weeks.

The one where I didn't O I never got two equal lines on OPKs, had lots of times where they'd get darker but never dark enough then return back to no line or very light. Had lots of wet mucous which never quite got to EWCM. Had sore breasts on and off for most of the cycle. It was almost like my body was trying to O but never quite managed it. The big thing that gave it away was my temperature!

Hannah, I've been using soy, and used it the cycle we got pregnant with Archie.

AFM went upstairs to watch TV, and slept for over an hour and a half. Had the strangest of dreams again!!!!!!! In this one I did something to the dogs eye and stitched a seam down the side of it, god alone knows why, then was really upset and wished I hadn't done it but it was too late to unpick it! This is what they're like if they're not really frightening they're really strange and very un-nerving! And they're relentless and so exhausting!

Kayleigh, have you done it yet???? Just realised I haven't replied to your text and I can't find my bloody phone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewww cider. Bet you both like white lightening really :haha:

I do the DIY in front of Matt :shrug:

so sass when do u take your soy, and how much. I been reading that u should only take it for a few days at the beginning of a cycle?? yea??

Those dreams sound odd my lovely, I really hope they go for you soon and you get a good nights sleep xxx :hugs:

Ewww cider. Bet you both like white lightening really :haha:

I do the DIY in front of Matt :shrug:

I only DIY infront of anyone when I have had too much white lightening :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That reads like you will DIY in front of anyone, too much white lightening and you are out at the park, or local football stadium :haha:

might tryy those drinks hannah :) thats if im not pegnant :) lol...

tash a 3l bottle of white lghtening was my teeage choice drik hahah at park or behind the doctors surgery bfore the kids "club" opened lol....
and i do the DIY in front of steve too, but sometimes i dont like his interference hahahahahaha

ooo sass your dreams are not sounding very healthy, you need that counsillor person...... lets hope your not waiting long.....

Hannah do you know what time the lotter is done tonight?? xxxx

so sass when do u take your soy, and how much. I been reading that u should only take it for a few days at the beginning of a cycle?? yea??

Those dreams sound odd my lovely, I really hope they go for you soon and you get a good nights sleep xxx :hugs:

Rob's really good with dreams and he's just said 'I can't work that out, its mad!!!'

As for the soy, there's loads of stuff on here if you search. You take it early in the cycle for 5 days, eg CD 1 - 5 or Cd 2 -6 I think you can take it as late as CD 4 - 9. You basically take it on clomid days. There's different implications supposedly as to when you take it, eg certain days meant to make more eggs, whereas others are meant to make one good quality egg.
I take mine CD 2 - 6. I got mine from Holland and Barratt and they're a funny dosage, I think they're 23mg. After advice from someone on here I take:-

CD2 - 2 tablets (?46mg)
CD3 - 4 tablets
CD4 - 4 tablets
CD5 - 6 tablets
CD6 - 8 tablets

I say tablets they're big capsules! I think they're cheaper from Tesco!

No hun, mine have always been ready for it so they just did it. Does Lilly usually stay dry in a nappy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->