Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

i was awful with charlie... and had flu on top of all the pregnancy crap.... it was shite....lol.... quiet in tonight.... xxx

changed my picture too :) im ok.. had a little nap this afternoon so feeling little fresher...

Love the ticker kayleigh, mega jealous :( but so pleased for you, you deserve a happy and healthy 9 months, you really do!
Sass, hoping your next hun, its looking pretty good!
I just knew you'd all get preggers and abandon me lol x

If i seem to be M.I.A for a bit its because i'm having connection problems, not ignoring you all lol xx

kelly you will be here soon :) we are all gonna get our BFPs together now :) xxxxx

tash think we r still waiting for your poas result..... hurry up...

kayleigh im so happy for you hasnt taken you long at all to get that BFP!!
delish- so i take it the milk did not work or baby oil??
was tash POAS for ovulation or pregnancy??
ive jst had a lazy night 2nite had an indian takeaway and watched a dvd no alcohol involved jst iron bru and banana milkshake!!!
Does anyone else use a clearblue fertility monitor its said ive been on high fertility for bout a week now i dnt understand it surely im still not fertile when i got my smiley on OPK on Tuesday??!!! x x

Aww love the ticker and the pic hun. You are correct we are all getting BFP's - Sass and tash are next!!

dani - no it didn't work! I look so silly. Irn Bru & milkshake not in the same glass please tell me?!
Maybe your CBFM is confused as you did set it mid-cycle after all...

LOVE the BFP avatar :) And the ticker too

It may miss it first month dani as it doesn't know you yet!

Go by the smiley and you will be ok and if you still need to use it next month it should pick the peak up xx

yeah i did start using it mid cycle too!! no delish i didnt have it in same glass lol cant believe the milk didnt work sum1 told me it did. SJ did u end up staying in tonight then? x x

Absolutely dani - been asleep on the sofa for hours this afternoon!

sass has got a BFP!! (she's not admitting it but it's looking good!)

I am so excited about us getting more BFP's

Dani are you on FB? I am Sarah Fellows (maiden name sinclair) if you wanna look me up xx

sarah i deleted my account when i lost my baby coz there was to many pregnant ppl on there uploading pics n stuff but i will put it back on when im ready im sort of hiding from the world lately i only see a handfull of ppl im comfortable with and cant face going anywhere where i mite see people :-( i feel like when i have a baby i will b able to get my life back on track x

dani - if it helps a lot of angel mummies have separate angel mummy profiles - on there you can just have angel mum friends and they know how you are feeling so are much more careful xxx

If you do decide to rejoin make sure you come and find me xx

dani - know what you mean, my friend keeps uploading happy pregnant statuses and I could scream at her. But don't.

Do we really have another BFP already? Does that make our statistics more 'normal' now? (Sorry can't remember who had the statistics brain!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->