Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Delish - feel free to add me too xx

sass won't admit her BFP yet! It looks pretty positive to me tho x

dani - know what you mean, my friend keeps uploading happy pregnant statuses and I could scream at her. But don't.

Do we really have another BFP already? Does that make our statistics more 'normal' now? (Sorry can't remember who had the statistics brain!)

6 BFP's (although Sassy isnt convinced yet), current success rate of 50% so yes getting more normal :thumbup::happydance:

i suppose i could create one for angel mummies and hide myself so no1 can search me that knows me!! ill do it when i have some time and can be bothered. Going to leeds tomorrow for a football match leeds vz newcastle i hate football but jst for something to do as i i wont know anyone from leeds my oh is a leeds fan and im a newcastle fan (when i can be bothered with football that is) x x

talking behind my back are you!!!!!!!!
Its not a bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA It is a BFP you fibber - post the 3 stick pic and let's do a poll!

Still don't believe it, ICs are great for POAS addiction but I've had faint lines before! Will believe it when I see it on CB digi!

You need FRER first. Oooh first response are on offer £8 for a pack of two in Asda x

Jees I know where every offer for pregnancy tests are, they are also on offer in Superdrug. Clearblue and cb digi's are offer in Boots.:thumbup:

Tasha do you find the best prices!!!

With Archie I got positive on OPK on a Tues and Wed just like this time, I got BFP on IC on the Monday as it would have been two weeks the following day, then went and bought a Tesco own and digi and got positive on both!

If I find out this weekend its exactly the same weekend (2nd weekend of school hols) that I found out I was pregnant with the baby I MMC last August! Only I found out when I was 5+ weeks that time, my baby from that pregnancy was due 4th April this year :)

I dont find the best prices on purpose, I just buy so many from different places that I find them out. Lol.

That is a sign sweetie :hugs:

Thanks Tasha :hugs:

I'm sure you understand when I say even if it is a BFP I can't get excited as the only way I can see in going is a loss!

I do understand that hun, just remember your fears are completely normal, and that we are all here for you x

I dont even have to enlarge that, can see it witout clicking on the picture x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->