Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

wow a merc SJ that sounds SMART.... im trying to convince steve to buy me a new saab 9-3 sportswagon lol...... do work pay insurance etc?? ?xxx

I'm going to have to try the milk now dani - 30mins of scrubbing & I still look like a bloody smurf! Got to face DH's friends for the first time since G died which is bad enough without looking like this. Argh. Will let you know if it worked.

I wish I had my own car. Or that I could drive!

Work pay for everything! It is wicked - don't let anyone ever tell you a company car is a bad thing...
I get free insurance, tax, servicing, MOT, business mileage paid. If it gets damaged I just take it to the dealer and get it fixed. If I get a puncture the RAC will come out and fix it or I can just take it to Kwik Fit for nothing. It costs me about £150 a month in tax for all of that! I keep it for 2 years and then order a new one!

wowww SJ a merc, V posh!!! I would love a new car, I want a VW turan, my sis has one and it is lush to drive.

MM go get yourself a preggo ticker, one of those fruit ones, I want to see fifi the size of a pip or what ever the 1st one is!!!

Delish baby oil is also supposed to get hair dye off skin, OH's sister is a hairdresser and swares by it!!

AFM Me and Els went to meet daddy on his lunch break, and we all decided to go strawberry picking, so she has gone to bed with red stained face and is full to pop of strawberrys

I sold my car a week before i found out baby had died coz I had a 2 seater one and I've never got around to even thinking about a car yet!! X

It is quite a boys car but it's a bit posh - this is what it looks like! Paul is more excited than me!
2011-mercedes-c-class_1.jpg

Anyone out boozing tonight? Paul just asked if I fancied going out and I didn't even need to answer as the look I gave him was all he needed.

Managed to find the car and nipped to see Evelyn. Didn't take flowers as going to get some special ones on Tuesday and make it look as nice as possible for her EDD. It seems like such a long time ago that she was born so I find it really hard to imagine having a pregnancy that lasts this long. In reality although she was a perfect little girl, I was only a few weeks after halfway. I just hope my rainbow keeps going until week 37 so I can have him or her safely.

i could not possibly drink again tonight im still hungover off last night so my sil is coming over and we r going to get an indians and watch a dvd i so wish i had my baby with me id b soo content and happy im feeling sorry for myself today :-( i went to see my baby Leyla yesterday her lil grave is so pretty and pink ive put lanterns up and stuff and i light the lil candles on a evening when im there, dnt think ill make it to the cemetry today tho as shuts early on a sat but ill go tomorrow to see my lil angel x x

SJ I will be thinking of Evelyn so much on Tuesday, cant believe it is our due date :hugs:

heey everyone...... SJ car is gorgeous.......

Hannah - i did do a ticker but said i didnt have any room and i dont wanna get rid of anything in my signiture lol...... xxxx

well i feel like utter SHIT lol..... its way too early for the nausea to start kicking in surely?????

no not too early for sickness, I had it from 5 weeks to 6 months with Els :wacko: and only from 4 weeks to 8 weeks with Harri xxx

SJ I will be thinking of Evelyn so much on Tuesday, cant believe it is our due date :hugs:

It is scary isnt it that it has come this quickly :cry:

If Harri was born at the same gestiation Elsie was he would have been here today :sad2:

Hey girls..
Am away for the weekend with only my ph to try and keep up. I know ive got lotd to catch up on but i just read the above post...
Kayleigh, are you pregnant???? Omg! Am so happy for you!

aww Melly glad u have posted, we were starting to worry about u.

Yes Kayleigh has her BFP :happydance:

Have a good weekend away :hugs:

Yes melly :) wahooo!!! BFP Yesterday! And aprox 5 weeks due 31st march, but sure that dye will change! Lol xxx

And Hannah! Lilly my puking started at 14 weeks till abou 17 weeks and Charlie just over 6 week felt sick all day every day but wasn't actually sick very often! Xxx

ooh twins :) my sickness started week 5 or 6 both times... lasts months, too!

I am still blue from head to toe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->