Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

morning everyone... i had worst night sleep ever.... 1) too excited to sleep 2) acid kept creeping up my throat had it for few days now but darent think of it as a symptom and 3) stomach ache most of night too.....

and i wish i hadnt told my flipping mother..... she has already asked if she can be at birth :( BACK OFF WOMAN IM 5 WEEKS....... and we dont want her there either :( but she is sort of person that thinks we are out to get her if we say no lol...

aww sorry for the bad night... just think they will get a whole lot worse!!! Only messing my loevely, it wll all so b worth it in the end.

Completly know what u mean about the mum thing, but she is prob just as excited as u guys are, I am sure the exitment will dye down and she will cool off xxx

OMG I only went out for one day for a wedding and there is pages and pages of spam! Hehehe...

MM- OMG I would have never guessed you were pregnant this month:haha:
Congrats again lovely xx

Tash - sorry to depress more but stats are even worse as I also had a chemical in June so another loss to add to the numbers :-( On a positive, I am also helping the others to have babies that stick around xx

Sass - where is today's test? I want you to be next please :hugs:

hann - don't beat yourself up over a couple of fags. To be honest, if I could smoke just one and know that I wouldn't get up the next morning and buy a pack, I'd probably do the same! (I am officially an addict - one would lead to starting smoking again very soon after) - dani -don't tempt me with a menthol - I'd love one of those now!!

Jo - 2 weeks 4 days to go!!:happydance:

Hello to everyone else xxx

hmmm hope ya right hannah...... i said tp her OH MY GOD IM ONLY 5 WEEKS LOL..... and she replied i wouldnt haved asked with charlie, even before we knew he was poorly (she did ask) but after what happened with him i would really love to be there......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... lol...

i blamed steven and said well its early days and we arent even thinking that far ahead yet, but i do know steven has talked about our 2nd (and final baby) even before we were pregnant with charlie he wants it to be just us.....

and she just said that a no then :( thanks steven

what a witch.. she always flipping does this....... she was there at lillys so not as if she hasnt been there.....;.. we do only want 2 children and it would be nice to have it just me steve and fifi this time...

lmao SJ, you were the only one who didnt guess then hahahahaha

Kayleigh, your mum sounds similar to my mum, been at all my births and just expects to come now, doesn't even ask. When Kaysie's birth turned into an emergency section, instead of supporting me she was trying to persuade Matt he wouldn't cope in theatre by telling about how my dad didn't cos of the cutting sound etc. By mentioning Charlie and saying only cos of what happened with him, she is trying to emotional blackmail you, stick to your guns.

SJ you are right, so now 5 bfp's, and currently running at a 40% success rate, which is below what would be expected so hopefully any bfp's will be sticky as statistically there is more chance.

This was all written on my phone, phew

sass - stop cheating and stealing tasha's posts!

Anyone doing anything nice today?

We have roofers in on scaffolding so had to get up early with hangover :-(
My only plan today is to go and see Evelyn and to find my car which was dumped last night! On the subject of cars, I get a new one a week on Tuesday! yayayayayay!

Blimey Sarah, your mum tried to get Matt to give up his place in theatre with me, too? That is a bit ridiculous, I don't even know the woman, no wonder you struggle with her :rofl:

Yay what car?

I am at the till in asda, she can't take security tags off so should be home by xmas

morning everone, sj im hungover too wish i was preg again coz sick of drinking i need an excuse not to!! what kind of car u getting?? i know i only had baby a month ago and i havent been trying to get pregnant for very long but i jst feel like its never gunna happen :-( x x

I am getting a merc - company car so not mine tho... Fortunately they have attached "sarah sensors" on front and back as I am pretty certain I won't be able to park it!!

Dani - seems like blo*dy forever for me too... 3 cycles trying and I sometimes think it's never gonna happen! Evelyn took ages to conceive (we didn't use protection after we got married in 2009 and nothing happened for about 14 months so in May 2010 I started tracking cycle etc and she was conceived in November 2010 - 8 cycles later!)
The fact I had a chemical last month is really positive for me because of that, even though it didn't stick, at least I'm fertile!!

You buying more tests tash??!!

Morning everyone... I've seriously never had a hangover no matter how much I've drunk... haha! Don't hate me! Might be different now though, since I haven't been able to drink in about 3 years, I had one vodka the other night and was nearly on the floor.

My MIL was at the birth of G as hubby couldn't be there, I tried to make her leave but she's so bloody insistent... means well but doesn't actually listen to what you want, just wants you to have what SHE thinks you should want if that makes sense!
Pah. Stick to your guns, I wouldn't want my mum there. Or just don't tell anyone when it happens! Or give the wrong date ;)

I wonder if it's true or olds wives tale that your more fertile after giving birth????? X

Claire I'm so jealous u dnt get hangovers I'm actually I'll today it's the vino that makes me bad!! My mil and mam were at my birth along with my partner I wanted my mam there and felt bad not asking his mam so I did at the end they came to every scan with us I felt so embarrassed we looked like kids turning up with them every time they both jst insisted on being there every time and I felt bad saying no, me and oh have decided nxt time it's Gunna b jst me n him all the way x

the midwives said it was true dani - that's why they are so obsessive about contraception when you have a baby!!

Morning Delish - I am seriously jealous! how old are you? My mate used to never have hangovers either and used to show off and then when she turned 30 she started getting them!!

There is no way on this earth that, my mother, Paul's mother or any other mother is coming near my floof when a baby is coming out!! (unless it's a midwife!) - One of Paul's mates asked if he could come to our next birth the other day though!

I dont get hangovers either.

I feel as if I have been trying forever too. Began trying in May so this is my third cycle but I actually started trying three years ago this weekend and no closer to having a baby to bring home :nope:

I'm 28 SarahJane - if you like I'll conduct a scientific experiment when I hit 30 and drink a ton to see if I get a hangover!

Hope it is true about being extra fertile after birth, since we only DTD once in the end! I'll make more effort next time when it's a proper cycle though.

Right, I'm off to rinse the dye out of my hair (blue-black). My skin and face is COVERED in it - I look like a smurf!!! Any ideas on how to get it off skin? I have to go out soon!

Tasha I wish I could give u my hangover I'm bedridden today never been this Ill for a long time x x

Milk is apparently a good way to get dye off skin x x

well mother hasnt messaged me since...... dam woman lol.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->