Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

ahhhhh i got belly ache from hell... steve has a night watching darts on telly so think im gonna go bed with laptop and watch burlesque xxxxxxx

where are you all?? no1 on the facebook group either xxxxxx

Congrats sass!! amazing. sorry i will not b able to update 1st post till i can get on laptop 2morro xxxxxxxx

how awesome hannah :) its been very quiet tonight :/ im panicking xxxxxx

i dont know lol.... its just gone quiet.... feel bit weird.... xxx

ive seen tash :( im really hoping next few weeks are as kind as possible for you.... life can be totally shit and totally unfair, its about time you got dealt a good hand....

xxxxx

SJ????? sarahs gone off fb!! like completely gone :-( you ok sarah?? x

Struggling over here too and just deactivated FB for a while. Cant stop crying...

My world just exploded from within and 3 months of hidden tears are trying to get out. I have also just hurt a load of other people too by being too honest!

Paul is now trying to fix it but I stupidly told everyone on FB that I am sad because my cousin is having her baby on tue and she saw it! I feel terrible as it isn't her fault

When will this pain stop???

SJ, it isnt her fault but neither is it your fault, surely they can accept this would be painful for you and be there to support you

I don't know, I don't suppose anyone stopped to worry about me. I am the "brave, strong" one as I keep being told

And you know what, why cant you be honest? Why do we always have to protect other people's feelings, when the hurt she is feeling right now is nothing compared to the pain you carry, and will continue to carry for the rest of your life. When you are busy protecting other people's feeling who is protecting yours?

SJ - youve done nothing wrong, it is bound to upset you, your cousin should at least try to understand that. your allowed to be sad about it. your not hurting anyone else :cry: at the end of the day she will get her baby and your left hurting :-(

:cry: x

I don't know, I don't suppose anyone stopped to worry about me. I am the "brave, strong" one as I keep being told

Well time to tell them you cant always be the brave strong one, life without Evelyn is unbareable at times, and whilst you are sad that your cousin is having her baby on Tuesday it isnt that you want to take that away from her, it is that you want it to be you too, more than anything, you want to be having Evelyn :hugs:

sj i am sending you massive hugs and im thinkin about u.
i know nothin i can say will help but just wanted you to know we are all here for you if u need us xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know how u all feel I feel the same way too that's why I can't have Facebook at the moment!! I dread the day someone close to me tells me their pregnant no one on here I mean ppl at home and my close friends and it's not that I dnt want them to b happy it's because that's what I Want more than anything is my own baby to love, to look after to be able to bath on a nite and snuggle up Cosy and jst chill but I dnt have any of that and it tears me apart if I think about it too much so instead I'm waiting for my takeaway sipping a nice glass of Rose (whilst I can make the most of having a drink)) x x

:hugs: Sj, i've just told my mum i don't want to see her again, because she gets mad at me because 'sometimes' i can't have a conversation and i'm just 'blank' and it upsets people! WTF does anyone stop and think about the agony we feel inside?
I am truly sorry that your cousin is having her baby that day, i can't imagine how you must be feeling, i can't help thinking that people should at least try to understand why things like that are hard, why to us it feels like being kicked repeatedly in the stomach! Please don't worry about how 'you' may have made them feel, i'm pretty sure they'll forget the hurt far quicker than you ever will, Tasha's right, who's protecting our feelings while we're busy lying and not saying what we feel to protect theirs?
Huge :hugs: everyone is here for you, you can be as honest with us as you want to be without worrying about hurting someones feelings, honestly hun right now your feelings are the important ones xx

:kiss: Floaty kisses beautiful Evelyn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->