Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

hey dani, i feel exactly the same. i was so lookin forward to sheddin my baby belly with lola in tow.... lots of walkin, swimmin with her, loads of things and now findin the motivation is near impossible. just got to keep our chins up and push threw the pain and we will be rewared for it in the future hun x x x x

hey dani, i feel exactly the same. i was so lookin forward to sheddin my baby belly with lola in tow.... lots of walkin, swimmin with her, loads of things and now findin the motivation is near impossible. just got to keep our chins up and push threw the pain and we will be rewared for it in the future hun x x x x

That's exactly how I feel linzie like I could have done this and it would have been a piece of cake if I had my lil leyla :cry: x

totally, im nearly 12wks on and i had planned to be back in my pre pregnancy jeans a long long time before now. up at crack of dawn takin her for walks down to the pool in the afternoon so her daddy cud look after her and i could have some me time..... i have no insesntive to get up, to diet, to exercise but i no i have to... it sucks hun it really does. x x x x x

totally, im nearly 12wks on and i had planned to be back in my pre pregnancy jeans a long long time before now. up at crack of dawn takin her for walks down to the pool in the afternoon so her daddy cud look after her and i could have some me time..... i have no insesntive to get up, to diet, to exercise but i no i have to... it sucks hun it really does. x x x x x

Are you ttc at the moment or you not ready jst yet?? I keep thinking I'm never Gunna get the baby I'm longing for I hated my pregnancy but I'd do anything to have that moment back x

i am ready to try and have been for weeks but i am waitin to have repeat bloods done next monday as wen i went for my 6wk check up i showed signs of possible blood clottin disorder they then ahve to retest u once ur not pregnant to see if u have the pregnancy onset type or it all the time... my consultant asked me not to come back pregnant so that he can get true readin on my blood so we no wot we r dealin with next time.... once ive had tests have to wait further 4wks for the results but we werent goin to try again till september anyway as i dont want to have another baby in the month of may.. so as frustrating as it is, it makes sense to wait. x x x x

i am ready to try and have been for weeks but i am waitin to have repeat bloods done next monday as wen i went for my 6wk check up i showed signs of possible blood clottin disorder they then ahve to retest u once ur not pregnant to see if u have the pregnancy onset type or it all the time... my consultant asked me not to come back pregnant so that he can get true readin on my blood so we no wot we r dealin with next time.... once ive had tests have to wait further 4wks for the results but we werent goin to try again till september anyway as i dont want to have another baby in the month of may.. so as frustrating as it is, it makes sense to wait. x x x x

Yeah I understand what u mean. I haven't even had my consultant app yet nit till the 24th aug! What kinda stuff Do they discuss with u?? Where a bouts u from uk?? X

Evening all...

I love the build a bear idea, if you're worried about asking in store could you call in advance or even better email and explain what you want and check it's doable?

I feel miserable about my diet too, mine is more like I wasn't planning to do anything about it until the new year, I was going to go easy on myself and take my time then lose it for the holiday. And now I feel really resentful that I don't have the excuse not to start if you know what I mean? Just all this weight to lose, another reason to hate my body right now.

Speaking of stretchmarks, my tummy looks like a pink zebra! Not sure if G was to blame for many of them though, most were A's handiwork.

I don't have a consultant appointment at all! When are you meant to have one? Does everyone have one? I turned down a post mortem if that makes a difference.

um we didnt really discuss a great deal, there wasnt alot to say as we opted out of a post mortem... so i was goin there expecting there to be no reasons other than lola was born with the cord wrapped around her neck and she was smaller than they expected her to be she hadnt grown for few weeks then he threw in the BUT some of ur bloods have come back weakly positive for certain blood clottin disorders.. at first i was gutted shocked upset as i didnt expect this but since lookin into it and speakin to many women it wud appear it is more common than u think and the treatment is either aspirin tablet daily or aspirin and a daily injection of heparin either way i see these as small price to pay for my rainbow. now ive got my head round "possibly" havin somethin i see it as a positive out of a negative as it can be treated and some woman experience many losses before they even get these test run so altho im not lucky to of lost lola by any means i am thankful for somethin bein flagged up... if any of that makes sense!!!! x x x x x x x x

I didn't have a post morterm either delish but it's routine to see consultant I think everyone is meant to get one 6-8 weeks after loss I got my letter thru for my appointment a few days after I left hospital after birth!! X

um we didnt really discuss a great deal, there wasnt alot to say as we opted out of a post mortem... so i was goin there expecting there to be no reasons other than lola was born with the cord wrapped around her neck and she was smaller than they expected her to be she hadnt grown for few weeks then he threw in the BUT some of ur bloods have come back weakly positive for certain blood clottin disorders.. at first i was gutted shocked upset as i didnt expect this but since lookin into it and speakin to many women it wud appear it is more common than u think and the treatment is either aspirin tablet daily or aspirin and a daily injection of heparin either way i see these as small price to pay for my rainbow. now ive got my head round "possibly" havin somethin i see it as a positive out of a negative as it can be treated and some woman experience many losses before they even get these test run so altho im not lucky to of lost lola by any means i am thankful for somethin bein flagged up... if any of that makes sense!!!! x x x x x x x x
U have me worried now coz that's all I thought check up was for! Wonder what other stuff they can pick up!! X

Perhaps they've forgotten me then! I don't have a postnatal one either. Won't be chasing either one up, I have no desire to set foot in a hospital or doctors.

didnt mean to worry u hun, everyone is different. which part has worried u? x

The point in where they mite find out I can't have kids or something I'm jst stressing!!, I was jst Gunna go n demand they treat me like a queen when I next fall pregnant and give me scans and start me off early n stuff x

There is absolutely no reason why they would say you can not have children hun :hugs:

I bloody hope so tasha I need to start thinking positive rather than neg all the time!! X

Well the postive is that you carried Leyla for a long time sweetie, so that proves you can have children, you and baby just need to be watched closely

its no reason at all not to have babies... my cousin is a haematologist at my hospital and she says it is definitely not a reason to stop havin children, she sed it is one the biggest recent discoveries in modern medicene and is easily treatable... hey i dont even no if i have it and u certainly dont so stop thinkin the worst and also u still go in demandin to be treated like a queen and get all the scans you want and deman a csection if u want one because they will listen give wot u have been through.. x x x

I agree clotting disorders wont stop you having children. Make sure you really research though befoe deciding on a section :thumbup:

I agree clotting disorders wont stop you having children. Make sure you really research though befoe deciding on a section :thumbup:

yeah my consultant told me tash if i do have it a csection is risky so natural birth is the best way forward if i do have it and i can understand that..

and dani as tash sed u carried to 36wks i carried to 38wks 5days we got so close to the finish line and next time we will because they will look after us sooo well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->