Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Everyone else has already said it much better than I could SJ but I just wanted to send you some big, big hugs. You're more than entitled to your feelings and as Tasha said above, no hurt you could ever possibly cause by sharing them can ever compare to what you have to live with. Go easy on yourself. xxx

Thanks everyone. Paul has just got in touch with my dad and also my other cousin to explain.

I had forgotten what proper grief felt like as I have been hiding it for so long.

Time to think of me for a while so have just set up a new FB acct to lay low for the week.

SJ - add me on your new fb :hugs: xxx

good idea sj, its the best decision i have made in a long time. x x x x x x x

I can't add you Jo it won't let me

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002714857420

there's me so you can add me x

Gosh just come back from my neighbours, I've missed so much.

Everyone appears to be having a bad time.

SJ, don't worry about your cousin, people should understand, if they don't then they're not worth worrying about.

Tasha, sorry you're having a bad time, lots of hugs.

Kelly, sorry you're having problems with your mum xxx

If I've missed anyone I'm really sorry xxx

ohhh nooo :( i agree you shouldnt have to hide how you feel... be honest to yourself and say how you feel.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I was away yeaterday, and will prob not be around alot the rest of this week either, as I have so much going on with work.

SJ U should not have to appologise about your feelings, I understand how hard this week is goinjg to be with you, and having to add your cousins baby to the mix does not help. I hope they can just start to imagin what you are going through and show a little compassion :hugs:

Tash We are all here for you, and will be here holding your hand always :hugs:

Sass / MM / Melly How are our Ranbows doing????

Kelly Sorry your mum is being such a nightmare :hugs:

Everyone else hope u ok xxx

As I said at the start I will prob not be around much this week, but will be thinking of u and all of our angels xxxxx

Morning all. Hope SJ & Tasha you are feeling a bit better today?

& hope everyone else is doing ok.

I'm feeling sorry for myself today. Did my last OPK and all of a sudden it's coming up with a slightly faint line. The last lines I got on them were a week ago! And my ketosis sticks are coming up negative even though they SHOULD be very positive by now!
Conclusion: my body just doesn't bloody well work or make sense.
And my clearly tactless pregnant friend with the happy statuses left her midwife notes for me to sit on yesterday.
Depressed and miserable.

afternoon everyone, delish my opks still have a faint line too ive been reading poas.com to see what it means and app a faint line jst means u have very little lh surge in ur body still!! i dnt have an answer for the ketosis sticks tho and id hate it if i found out if one of my friends were preg it would literally kill me!! anyway oh is making me sign up to the gym today so im on my way shortly :-( not looking forward to it at all i love bein lazy! lol x x

Delish, there's almost always a faint line on my OPK throughout my cycle. Leading to O it gets darker, then a couple of days before it sometimes get lighter then is very obvious + (usually day after my temp dip) for two days.

I know some people don't get a progression at all just straight to positive. Others surge lasts for such a short time that they have to test a few times a day when they think they're going to ovulate!

Sass loveinh th little pregnant status thingy under your name :)

And MM loving it u now have a ticker!!

Dlish, I have no idea about the opk or other sticks sorry. How insensitive of your friend
to leave her notes lying around :(

Hope everyone had a good day.

GIrls what do u think of the idea of getting Harri's ashes put into a build a bear??? was thinking of going to the one in Marry hill when we are away on the weekend. Do u think they would do it?? I like the idea, and I know U can buy the propper teddybares for ashes, but the ones in build a bear look alot nicer xx

My friend has her little girl's ashes put in a teddy at build a bear, I love the idea :cloud9:

Thanks Tash, I have been thinking about it for a while, and Ieuan really wants to do it. I just dont know if I will be able to walk in to the shop and actually 'ask' for it to be done iykwim. and how to transport them there!!!

Hannah I think that's a great idea to put them in a bear!!
Really been down today cried twice once in the gym and then when I got home :-( I'm jst feeling sorry for myself thinking how much I want a baby, I was running on the treadmill and I jst broke down crying thinking I wouldn't care if I was fat after having a baby if I had a baby but my body is like this for nothing I feel so down I'm covered in stretch marks and have no baby to show for them x x

aww Dani sending u some big :hugs: I have loads of stretch marks too, but like to think of them as something Harri left behind for me to remember him by... well the ones that he age me... the worst ones are from Elsie madam!!!

I jst hope this ttc journey is very short for all of us trying for our rainbow babies:hugs: and I suppose how that is how I have to look at it Hannah thanks :hugs: x

Han, i think the build a bear is a lovely idea, will be thinking of you both this week xx

Evan didn't give me one single stretch mark (have plenty from abbie though!) but he did give me the huge scar across my tummy, i try to look at it as where he came from rather than negatively iykwim?

I'm not sure about OPK's since i've never tried them, i'll be testing them out next cycle just to see when (if?) i ov and hopefully i'll be able to join you all ttc in october! You'll all probably have your bfp's by the time i start trying lol xx

I know I have to start looking at the positives I haven't been that bad but today I feel down in the dumps for some reason!! I've started my own ttc journal to see if it helps me through this!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->