Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Yes natural is the best option, section is major surgery and so really should only be done if really needed.

I had an emergency section with Kaysie Blossom (she was in distress), and I thought I got away lightly. My recovery was amazing, up and about in a few hours, walking round the ward etc even the mw's said was I sure I had had major surgery. After 24 hours I no longer even need paracetamol. My scar was in a perfect straight line, and healing was fab, no infections or anything ever. Then when I got pregnant with Riley Rae (2 years 6 months after Kaysie Blossom was born) it was discovered that my scar hasnt healed on the inside (by then it was 2 years 10 months after K was born), so you can see what an affect it can have. It puts my risk of rupture much higher. And there are other risks too. I of course I am not saying dont have one just showing that even when it seemingly goes well, it may not of.

I bounced back really easily after my section, it's almost 22 years since, there were no heparin injections in those days and they said I didn't have to wear ted-stockings on day 2 as I was up and mobile. Although I was in for 7 days, if it hadn't have been for me causing a fuss they'd have kept me in longer. My actual scar on my skin is great, but when you feel along it the tissue underneath is very lumpy as its so scarred!

I have had two VBAC since plus Archie x

You dont get heparin for after a section here, only if you have clotting disorders. I had a VBAC with Riley Rae and always wanted her to be born that way :thumbup:

They give heparin here supposedly and you have to come home with it for 6 weeks I think!

I must admit I loved my VBACs, I struggled to bond with my eldest, I always put it down to having the section asleep. I know after counselling last year that it also to do with the issues with his father and my mother!

With Harry (12 1/2 years ago) I really had to fight to have a vbac, with George there was no fighting, I was going to have a home birth but went 2 weeks overdue, so went in had my waters broken, the community midwife came for most of my labour and delivered him. It was lovely just a little eye watering when I delivered him (he was 9lb 13 1/2 oz)/

Would like to hit my friend over the head with a frying pan! Sometimes I wonder how long a person can go on without saying what they really think/feel before they explode!

oh god have they been insensitive towards you?? and i dont think i will go much longer before my head cant stop the words comin out regardless of who they hurt or upset, im fed up of worryin about other ppls feelings x x x x x

Yeah that's exactly how I feel too, all I do is bite my tongue so I don't upset others and no one seems to stop themselves from upsetting me.

She's just... argh it's probably not even gonna sound that bad, but after the status about her midwife appt and hearing heartbeat (WHY does she need to post it and only a few weeks after what happened at MY routine appt???) and her putting her midwife notes on my seat in the car now she's going on and on at me about her problems.
Which I don't mind listening to but she seriously has gone on (fb chat) for over an hour now and I'm barely getting a word in, must be something about me I think almost everyone I know talks and talks at me and never gives a damn about listening to me talk! I might get in the odd line... it's like I'm here to be an audience to people, seriously.

And breathe... I feel better for that rant anyway!

awwww hun thats shite, people can be so insensitive and thats why i have now made a new fb account as i cudnt bare friends posting there happy news with absolutely no respect for how i mite feel, i mean is it really the be all and end all to use facbook to publish ur life??? (yes weve all done it but its different now) best thing u can do if possible is distance urself from it. 1 to save ur head and 2 to give u a break and let u concentrate on fixin u. x x x x x x

you're right hon, I know, just hard to distance from her as without her I'd have hardly anyone to get out and see... might have to try hinting not very subtly that it bothers me??
you're wise to have started a new fb, I'd probably delete rather than do that, dunno who I'd add to a new one! oh well she's stopped going on now anyway. I'll get more of it tomorrow in person. thanks for letting me rant! xxx

no problems hun rant away wen ever u want, u can say anythin to us coz i can garuntee we have already or are still thinkin that same thing.. i am only friends on my new account with angel mummys they r bout the only ppl i want to talk to at the moment as like uve experienced tonight no one else gets it at all or they turn it onto them.. and with regards to ur friend all u need to say is " finding things a bit tough at the moment and hope its okay if we dont talk about what goin on in ur life too much at the moment as it reminds me of what i dont have." something along those lines will do the trick x x x x x

I'm back been out for dinner with oh thank god I didnt see anyone I know!!! I'm like u guys my life is totally different now I can't bare Facebook as I've already said before and I still haven't turned on my mobile since I lost baby Im hiding from the world till I am pregnant and seriously ready to drop!!! The gym I've joined is not a local one and I can't even go food shopping unless I go after midnight to a 24 hour supermarket!!! And delish I dunno how u cope with a pregnant friend I seriously couldn't do it one of my best friends is ttc and i know it will hurt me so much if she gets her bfp before me it's not that I'm not happy for her it's coz I want it oh and I know that my oh bros partner is trying as she always says stuff to me like I know I shouldn't say this to you but we had sex last night unprotected and now I'm scared I'm preg and I dnt want to be so I was like well go and get morning after pill and she was like no I wouldn't do that so then I think well she obviously does want it then, she irritates me so bloody much!!! X

people can jsut be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo horrid without even knowing it... but if we WERE to pick them up on it they wud feel like shit.. sometimes i think we wud be better of bringin things to there attention and makin them feel crap than us to feel even crapper.. my best friend found out she is havin ANOTHER girl last wk and she had convonced herself it was a boy and her face sed it all "im guttted im havin another girl but i cant say that around u but i will say it to everyone else that i wish i was havin a boy" her face sed it all and that was the point wen i thort bugger off the lot of u x x x x

Ano what u mean I'd b happy with jst a baby obviously I would love my lil girl back but I know that's not possible!! I had her lil nursery done out and everything had spent fortunes on new pram car seat the lot and u know what I'm not parting with her stuff I'll keep it all if I have another girl then great but if I dnt then fair enough it's only money u see I bought her pram in grey and light pink the silver cross sugared almond one in the 3d vogue I loved it for her and now it's jst folded up in her nursery with all her other stuff makes me wanna cry thinking bout it x

it took me about 6wks to be able to deal with lolas bedroom.. it was all sorted changin bag packed, comin home out fit packed, everythin washed and ironed the works like anyone would bein so close to due date.... after i had lola we stayed at my parents for 8wks as i cudnt face home and couldnt face seein her bedroom... as i say after 6wks i woke up and sed todays the day we need to go pack it away.. and it wripped my heart out and it broke me into a million pieces but i felt i couldnt move on so long as i had this reminder of the one thing i wanted more than anythin that i didnt have. i spoke to many women about wot they did with their nurseries and got different answers but for me the one that sat the best was wot my dad sed " u would of kept all of this stuff for baby number 2 so this is no different ur jsut puttin it away till next time" it is all safely packed away and in safe places.. i love all of that stuff sooooooooooo much i couldnt bare to throw it away and also its all brand new never been used why should we get rid of it?? for this reason i hope i have a girl next time as i dont ever want to have to throw it away or be told its time to get rid of it but at same time next time sex of teh baby is irrelevant i jsut want my forever baby and i will be happy again... x x x x x

That's exactly what I done when leyla was born we stayed at my parents for two weeks then went to Spain the day after her funeral for 5 nites jst for a break! God I didn't think at 24 I would have to bury my lil girl it's been the hardest time of my life when I first found out her heart had stopped I jst wanted her outi was like cut me open and take it away but I'm so glad I didn't do this and I hot to have a natural birth and to meet her and spend some time with her it was the best day of my life in a sad weird kinda way!! I wear a locket now with her pic and I never take it off I also got her name tattoed on my wrist in memory of her! I also would love a girl nxt time but it is irrelevant and I will not be finding out the sex (maybe I will change my mind)!! I'd do anything to have her nxt to me right now x

yeah im 25 and its the last thing i ever imagined i would be doing its so so wrong in every way. and i reacted jsut like u screamin shoutin get her out jsut get her out i cant do this but hand on heart givin birth to her was best and saddest day of my life i am so proud of myself for bein able to do it in such trautmatic conditions, for me the worst day of my life was the day they told me she ahd gone i relieve that moment every single wednesday and i still hear them turning the machine off and the click the button made..... and yeh i dont think we wil find out next time and also i am not buyin or gettin a single thing out until the baby is in my arms in hospital and then everyne can run around gettin it all ready whilst i enjoy my new baby... and yeah id give my everythin to of met u on a birth board and to be talkin night feeds and routines with u, not this. :nope: :cry::hugs::hug:

I can't deal with the baby stuff either, Evan's things are at my mums in the spare room, they were removed sometime in the week i was in hospital and i haven't seen them since, i'm not ready yet. Thing is, i loved my pram and i want to keep it in case i have another baby, is that wierd? I want to keep everything except his clothes, they were for him and it wouldn't feel right to use them for another, but his pram and other things, well i guess i feel i can because although they were for him, he never used them so i don't associate them with him, is that awful that i'd want to use them? I kind of feel like he'd want his rainbow brother or sister to have them?

Sorry about your pregnant friend, i couldn't cope with it either, i know my sisters trying and i'm petrified of the day she tells me shes pregnant! She jokes that i'll have mine before she will (shes been trying 2 years in december after an early mc, shes only 20) and to be honest i think i might too, but i'd be devastated if she got pregnant (i'd be happy for her too because i know shes had problems but i'd still feel so jealous)

I feel like i've been turned into a hateful bitch and i don't know how to switch it off iykwim x

Its not weird Dani, i wish i'd been able to give birth to Evan, i feel sad that i missed his birth! I'm glad you had a 'goo' experience of it though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->