• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Yay melly, congrats on team blue!!!
Baby Butlers is a cutie, can't believe your half way already, going so fast!!

Well, AF got me late sunday night and now my HPT is a faint positive, so is my OPK! I tested today when my new ones for this cycle arrived, just to make sure they don't give the evaps i'd had with the others, wish i hadn't now :(

Obviously, whatever the reason, i'm not pregnant now, although i'm reading now about bleeding in pregnancy and things (more torture i think), AF is bright red with some clots now though (way tmi) so i know its not going to happen, on to october for me, praying i get a sticky bean xx

its went so quiet on here, i hope all you ladies are keeping well :thumbup::thumbup: how are you doing on the catching the eggs front??? iam currently cd24 and roughly 7dpo although could be 8 or 9 but ill stick with 7 to be on the safe side. My af is due on the 8th. Iam quietly hopeful but my gut feeling is we just havent done it again :shrug: but i guess i will know this time next week xx

sending tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi hun

I am guessing I am 1dpo - have had all sorts of problems with my fertility gadgets this months so in reality I actually have no idea whether I ov'd or not! Either way... not massively confident!

Am guessing AF will be due around 15th but that is a guess really.

My aim for now is to stop myself testing until Saturday next week (then I go to London so as long as I don't take tests with me I will be able to then hold out until 11th when I get back) That would be good for my sanity

Hope everyone is doing well. When are you planning on testing heavyheart?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Update from me girls......
19weeks and 3 days today. Had my 19wk scan yesterday. Baby is perfect and we are team :blue: This is staying a secret except for on BnB so PLEASE dont mention it on facebook!!!!!!!!
I wasnt very happy with the sonographer as she seemed really rushed, but here is our DVD. I had to split it into two to upload to Youtube. Its kind of long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIB8ORDS1QU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2I9cbHt_Q

And some pics....
View attachment 267953

View attachment 267954

This is our crappy 4d pic. Baby turned his head and held his hand up! I am pretty pissed off with the sonographer as I feel we could have a decent pic if she had tried a bit more to get a better photo. But I didnt want to complain because I was just so happy to see that everything was perfect.
View attachment 267956

It was a big decision for me to stray away from team yellow. And my reason isnt really a positive one. Its just that knowledge that this baby really could be taken away from me at any time, and I really wanted to be able to bond with him before that might happen. So learning that he is a boy will really help with that bond. I love him more now that I know what he is. :kiss: Poor little guy really needs a name though. Midge just doesnt work anymore. For now he is Baby Butler!

melly, awesome.... team blue wahoo......... amazing.....

im having 16 week scan next thursday (13th) so hoping we might be able tofind out then.....

are you not telling any family and friends???
good luck to all the baby makig girls...... xxxxx

Nope, not telling family or friends that we are team blue. That info is reserved for BnB only. Its just nice to keep a secret sometimes.

Some pics I took this afternoon..... It was much brighter than it looks in the pics....

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

There really is something about a rainbow that brings so much hope. xx

a secret is brilliant i think... i wish i could keep a secret lol... when i find out i would love to not tell anyone but i get too excited lol....

i lovee a good rainbow :)

xxx

p.s keyboard is playing up again...

My aim for now is to stop myself testing until Saturday next week (then I go to London so as long as I don't take tests with me I will be able to then hold out until 11th when I get back) That would be good for my sanity

So what day is test day?

Beautiful rainbow :cloud9:

I am now 6dpo and I stupidly tested this morning and have now spent the rest of the day feeling really down. I got my first BFP albeit very faint at 6dpo last time so its made me feel even more out :nope:

12th is official test day!

I am not sure how I feel this month as not really sure when I ovulated. Had a happy smiley positive moment earlier though which can only be positive.

Collie - hope you get some better news tomorrow hun x

Kayleigh - I am very excited about your scan (I still think blue despite being called Fifi!)

Love the rainbow Melly - I saw one on CD1 this month and am hoping it could be a sign.

Less stressed this month - now on cycle 6 and resigned myself to the fact that it will happen one day soon. I am sure it will, I just have a feeling xxx

Hi ladies,

Do you mind if I join you? I recently lost my beautiful little boy Jakob at 22 weeks. He was so perfect in everyway and I want nothing more than to give him a little brother or sister and to take a baby home with me. I have an 8 year old daughter and really want to get pregnant again asap as I am very aware of the age gap (which some people have no problem in pointing out) Although I know we will not be able to enjoy the next pregnancy we want to start trying again once we get the consultants appointment out of the way. At the moment we are NTNP.

I would love to be able to post here and share experiences, tips etc.

Hi Yazoo, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:
You are welcome to join us in here. The mood in here goes up and down at times, so be prepared for the roller coaster.
The age gap between my two is 10 years, so 8 isnt that bad at all. :hugs: I hope you dont have to wait long for your rainbow.

Thank you Mellybelle, everyday is a rollercoaster in my life so I think I'll fit in well. lol.

I know that age gap isn't so bad but before I got pregnant with Jakob some idiotic people said Oh you better get a move on and have a baby there'll be a massive age gap.

I am so sorry for your losses. I see you are pregnant again. CONGRATULATIONS.

Thanks hun. Pregnancy after a loss isnt easy, and I think i'd be locked away in the loony bin by now if i didnt have the support I've recieved on BnB.

Make sure you have looky around in the Second Tri Loss section (if you havent already). The ladies in there are very supportive. Its a nice place to share your story.

:wave: Welcome Yazooo (to the mad house!!) no we are not that bad really!! SO sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: There is 10 years between my older sister and ! and we get on so well, a lot better that me and my younger sister (which there is a 23 month gap). I know it is easier said than dont but dont listen to what anyone else thinks, u do what is right for u and your family. Let me know what details u want adding to 1st post.

Talking of 1st post it is prob in diar need of updating... I will try and do what I can remember later, but let me know everyone what needs doing. I know we have a new rainbow on the way dont we :happydance: :happydance:

Sorry everyone I havent been around alot lately, been taking a bit of time out from everything. Hope we are all ok.

Not much to report from me... still TTC, hoping this is my month. OPK's have been all over the place so given up on them being reliable this month and just hoping that all the dtd is enough!! AF due for me on 16th, so hoping she doesnt show, then I will test on Mon 17th.

:hugs: to all, and of course big floaty :kiss: to all of our angels xxx

Hi Yazoo :hugs: so sorry for your loss xxx

Hope everyone is doing well today - guess what - I POAS this morning WTF!!! I am 4 dpo so I have no idea what I was expecting to see but needless to say I got no shocks...

Feeling good about this month though, just have a good feeling that there is gonna be some good news. (hopefully lots!!) Han - BTW don't test it is just demoralising!

Agree that 8 years is not a big issue Yazoo - I am 35 so time is ticking for me too hun xx

:dust: :dust:

BTW Yazoo - Linz in here is also doing Slimming World so we can also annoy everyone by talking about dieting in here too hun xx

Really glad you joined and hope you get your rainbow really soon :hugs:

Morning girls (morning for me!)
Evies due date is tomorrow :cry: and Rod has to go to mediation with his bitch ex wife. Friday is court. She is trying to take the boys off us. They live half and half with us and her. She wants them to live with her and only visit us every second weekend. I am really upset that tomorrow is the day rod and I should be doing something special for Evie and for ourselves but instead he will be stuck in a room with the megabitch going over things they have gone over before. I'm feeling really stressed about it all.

I am so sorry Mel - I didn't realise hun.

massive hugs for you and Rod and floaty kisses for Evie xxx

Haven't popped in for ages but came to see if front page could be updated for me and it has! Thanks lovely :)
I hope everyone's well. Hello & hugs to Yazoo.
Sorry I don't post much, I have the stupid thought that if I talk about this pregnancy I'll jinx it. So trying to keep it zipped.

Pregnancy after a loss can also be known as "Crazy Superstitions R Us"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->