Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Tash - your idea of 2 FB pages is a fab one - that is what I should do really then I could talk on there. I may set one up x

i couldnt have another facebook page... then id have 3 :0 lol...

Hahaha, we have a new nickname NymphoKayleigh :haha:

NaughtySarah has them, I want some. She really does, she asked me if I think she sounds like she is from Emmerdale :haha: I think I am going to have to call you all so I can hear your voices. :haha:

For me the consultant thing didnt help, but then he didnt turn up so hardly surprising. I hope my complaint gives me answers.

SJ it does help, I can say what I am feeling and no everyone will be supportive. Lots of angel Mummy's do it.

hahaha :) i do love that nickname....

consultant thing didnt really help me in terms of charlie as results i was waiting for hadnt been odne so needed them doing again..... but i was re tested for everything to find out where i stand for when i fall pregnant.... and i got a plan for next pregnancy.....

The doctor Isaw said she couldnt give me a plan as I am not her area. She also didnt nothing anything about genetic tests nor my blood results. Urgh, I am getting angry again.

I think I might just spam in here until I get to 9,500

9500 - you are a bnb legend! - I want to know how you intend to use post number 10000. It will need to be something really really good :p

When do you get to be an addict as I am on here most days so surely I nearly qualify:blush:

Oooh lets use the next 500 odd post discussing what my 10,000 post can be :haha:

lmao tasha you and ya posts quota lol......

my consultant i have to say has been pretty awesome... in fact my whole care generally has... and although im not going to be under consultant next pregnancy she has written a letter to my GP expression my concerns and the extra testing and scans i should be offered next time..... cant ask for more than that really..... (although im meant to have been sent a copy of this letter she wrote nearly 3 weeks ago and yet to see it lol)

2,500 and then there is nothing until 10,000:cry:

Why wont you be under consultant led care, will you not be classed as high risk?

Yes, see under you name it says Chat Happy, 2,500 becomes addict and 10,000 becomes elite

thought thats what u was on about.... well im not sure if i will be classed as high risk, because Charlie died through infection so as long as i dont pick infection up again all "should" be ok.... if i do pick it up again then i will go back to consultant led care.... but consultant said i can have these tests done as early as possible and more often so we know as soon as possible if i do pick it up again....x

That is good. I just assumed that it would be a consultant having to okay these things.

I am consultant/professor led care, moving hospitals though

Tash - 10000 has to be good news! It has to also make us all smile. Tricky - perhaps if we could all get a BFP by then? We could use post 10000 as a celebration post. although Jo and kelz wtt so could have to start rationing your posts so you don't post too many times :rofl:

yeh defo move hospitals....

i just hope my GP pulls his finger out and gives me the care my consultant said i can have coz the RAF doctors are SHITE!!!!!

sj - treid to thank (like) your last post but the thanks button is missing?? lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->