Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

yeh me too... i look at mine and go phoar... lol

Heres a pic of me and mine last year.
18855_241867730874_626120874_3354013_3364257_n.jpg

I get to shag that when ever I want!

Phwoar...

Actually, i'm gonna have to go snuggle up next to him right now. Can barely keep my eyes open. G'night girls. xx Have a lovely day.

Gorgeous girls, and your hubby's arent too bad either :haha:

Night Melly x

Might have to cover it up and get a tan, i look seriously odd and the injections done nothing for my complexion lol has made me feel better though!

Night Melly! Strange saying that in the middle of our daytime x

Tasha, hope you feel better soon x

I am on facebook, hardly update it anymore but i go on most days (no idea why lol) if you want to add me my name is kelly williams, my pic is my avatar pic of abbie, since my names so common you'd probably never find me lol x

My appointment was ok, being refered for councelling, not sure it will help me but its worth a go x

kelly - definately worth a go i would say..... are you a talker???? xxx

Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored

Thats my phone update, on my day so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 3 1/2 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Urgh I hate that hospital

Not really a talker but i'm trying to open up a bit, maybe it will help me x

:hugs: Tasha, hope your ok xx

quick tea and biscuit break, ah the joys, more bored, more bored, more bored!

Hello you lot!

Back on the planet and hopping in to say hi to everyone.

Hi Kelzyboo, nice to see another friendly face in here but sad that another person has been through the pain we all have :hugs:

I am loving the new nickname for Sass (naughty sarah), that by default makes me the NOT naughty Sarah :haha:

Are you feeling better Naughty Sarah? x

Hope everyone is ok - Hann - you getting any symptoms? You getting that BFP soon?:thumbup:

Kayleigh - how's the OPK's? Any more pics? - I used them but got too obsessed doing them every 2 mins:blush: so I stick with the cbfm now and that gives me a rough idea.

Melly - how's pregnancy going?

Tash - just seen your fb status, can't believe that :growlmad: I am glad you have a solicitor as this needs to be sorted once and for all.

Jo - glad to hear the job is going ok hun, how's Leo?

afm - a friend who I had planned to spend the summer with along with Evelyn and her baby has just had her baby girl. I cried, I was sad but having met baby Martha earlier she is simply adorable and I am over the moon for them both.
I am also still hanging onto my job by my fingernails after my job was displaced, should be ok but is still a worry.

lmao sass are you bored???

my FIT husband is exercising and i just wanna rip his clothes off and jump on him.....

Tasha - what you gonna do about the hospital?????

kelly - i dont talk about my emotions to people who im close too, but i tal kabout what happened to Charlie very easily..... i find it easier to talk about emotions etc to someone i dont know.....

SJ - your back now so where are you??????

Hannah how has ya day been???

jo how are you doing???

i just got in from work eaten my chicken casserole and sat down to my soaps :) xxxx

glad ya back SJ..... so how was it???

when you see a new baby you cant help but feel love and happiness and all the other emotions we feel kinda dissappear for few minutes.....

I got an OPK pic from today to put on, but it takes ages coz i use camera on my iphone and i got to plug it into itunes

xxxx

Thanks for the welcome sarah, i'm glad your able to be happy for your friend, it says a lot about your strength, i'm sure Evelyn will be very proud of her mummy xx

MM i think your right about it being easier to talk to strangers, i find that too, maybe its because i don't want to upset my family and friends with my irrational feelings. I think i broke my mums heart when i admitted that i half wished i'd never woken up from surgery. I'm glad i did because i need abbie too but theres still a part of me that wishes i hadn't. Can't say that to your family really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->