Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Kelly I tried looking for you but it was impossible. Add me if you like Tasha HoneyandRileysmummy, the rest of the girls are on my page too. I find it easier to talk to people out of the situation, it might be the same for you!

LOL, NaughtySarah. I still cant get over how Northern you sound :haha: Dont forget to save me a biccie :thumbup:

SJ, glad you are using NaughtySarah's correct name :haha: Although it might be that it is NaughtySarah and NaughtierSarah :haha: That must of been tough sweetie :hugs: I am glad it was perhaps a little more gentle than you thought it might be meeting Martha, but it is normal for there to be tears.

Kayleigh, yummy chicken casserole, not had that in ages. Jump him then :haha:

I honestly have no idea what to do girls. I want to punch them, but I dont think that is going to get me any where :haha:

Hey girlies... my my my u lot have been busy today!!

Tahsa :hugs: I notice the naughty Sarahs have been v.quite lately... must be plotting something against the rest of us maybe :rofl:

MM cant wait for your pic... is it getting more towards positive???

SJ glad u back, it is weird seeing new babies isnt it, such a mix of emotions :wacko:

Melly loving the piccies

Kelly glad the meeting went well today, I hope your lesson goes well tomorrow

Sass hope your training has finished....... I find days like that SOSOSO boring too

Jo how are you ajusting to the different shifts, I always think it must take a while for your body to ajust, then you get a different shift pattern!!

AFM had cramping all day and been really iritable and think I have a cold coming on... I think it is prob a sign AF is on her was :(

kelzy i totally get ya - i have moments where i think i could launch myself off as bridge and its only lilly and the fact that i have a HUGE fear of bridges that stops me...lol....

my family call me an emotional stone lol... but im not really i just keep my emotions to myself when im sad and put on a happy face when really im being eaten up inside.... i do it to steven too...

xxxx

I am to an amotional stone!!! haha love that explination!!!

Tasha - if you are on the laptop or computer, type in kelly's name and put in manchester and a close up of abbie comes up..... and blergh he is too sweaty now lol.... thank god he just jumped in shower.... and i dont wanna jump him in there incase i slip and bang my head :haha:

Hannah - i too have a cold coming :( had sore throat for last week and blocked nose arrived this morning :nope:

Probably Hannah, she is always plotting naughty things :rofl: I hope they are pregnancy symptoms.

Bless ya Kayleigh, do you not find faking it is sometimes exhausting, I do.

yes hannah a drink or two and it all comes out lol

Tasha i think thats half the reason why i feel soo shattered and drained recently, because it is sooo exhausting xxx

Hols was lovely but seems like ages ago already :-(

I love Tuesday Tv - Enders, Holby etc.

Kelz, I was thinking of getting a referral to a counsellor as I think I am bottling things up too much and that can't be good. If ever you need to chat we are all here too hun. It is so tough to go through what you have gone through with Evan so take every bit of support you need. I know what you mean about family and friends though. I feel bad even mentioning Evelyn these days to anyone as it makes other people feel awkward so I just keep quiet. I don't even mention her on Fb or anything in case it upsets someone else - how ridiculous is that!

Paul and I have come up with an idea for Evelyn's grave that every time we go somewhere we are going to get a stone or pebble and paint it with details or a picture showing where it is from. It seems like such a nice thing to do and when I get my rainbow it is something they can help with too in the future. So far we have stones from Blackpool and Greece so we are going to paint them tomorrow and put them on her grave.

Kayleigh - go jump on him (obviously after you have posted the OPK's though!! hehe)

I'm not great at hiding the tears yet but its still very new to me, i cried getting my injection, the poor nurse thought i was scared of needles! I tend to cry but not want to talk about it, was much easier talking to a stranger today than i expected so maybe councelling will help me x

I still have to go back for a de-breifing with the consultant who delivered Evan, he will explain what happened and talk through what he'll do next time....just not sure i'm ready to talk to him yet!

I know what you mean sarah, i don't mention Evan on FB either, don't want people commenting coz they feel they have to or wondering what they're meant to say when i'd rather they didn't say anthing! Its hard when we try to think of everyone elses feelings aswell, its crazy, who cares if they're uncomfortable, we should feel free to talk about our babies xx

I like the pebble idea, a lovely way to include her x

Lots of sexy talk on here lol i agree MM, jump on him as soon as hes clean lol x

I do talk on the fb that I have all you girls on, because that is just for SANDS girls and baby and bump girls, so I use it as a sort of support forum but on my one with my faily, friends etc I dont.

Kelly - i too actually have moments when i do cry but wont talk about it.... i came home from work crying other day but wouldnt explain to steve what happened....

dont rush your self kelz, like you said tis still really new and fresh to you......

SJ - love the pebble idea :)

The sexy talk is just kayleigh, you will soon realise she's a nymph! :haha:

As if I am the naughty one - clearly NOT :coffee:

Who's got bikki's?

you are correct Tash - naughtysarah has the most northern accent EVER

The consultant thing is tough Kelz and for me I found it tough as it seemed like a line drawn under everything. It was also positive for me though as it made me realise we do still have a future if we want one. That gives you something to live for.

Agree with Kayleigh, it is all so raw, take it a minute at a time at the moment sweetie.

The pebbles are a lovely idea SJ :cloud9:

i talk about charlie on facebook, because im a facebook addict so in true form to myself i talk about him on their as an angel as i would have if he had lived.... i also want and need to keep his memory alive and thats one way of doing it...

plus i think its about time people realised the truth about the realities of stillbirths/miscarriages.... im sick to death of pregnant people taking things for granted (as i did with lilly when i didnt have a care or worry)

i sure am bit of a nymph of recent lol.. and would be even more so if dam thrush would go lol.....

before lilly when i was at my horniest steve used to call me a nymph :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->