Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Hann - you haven't said much but when you arrive you do it in style

Spammertasha hahahahahahahahaha :haha::haha::rofl::rofl:

if u want me to send catalogue then pm me your address at anytime and i can xxx

right girls, im off to bed.....

wont melly be getting up in a few hours????

thanks and you lot too... not sure if u saw SJ that i dreamt about you all last night hahahahaha

Just read back re dream - my TV licence arrived today - spooky or what...

Will check ya order in morning SJ! Just got in bed and now on my phone hahaha!!! Right off to have sex with steven then sleep :) lol xxxx

And yes thats really spooky SJ!! Cant believe that xxx

Im sorry ive not completely caught up because you lot and rabbited on for 13 pages today!!!

SJ - love you idea for peddles for Evelyn, we buy kasper something from everywhere we go :)

I do talk about kasper on my FB but thats because i set up a new account and 95% of people on there are angel mummys x

Work is going good, just 2 more shifts, then 2 days off then I start dealing on the live tables, excited but shitting myself!! :haha: I agree that just as your getting used to a shift pattern it bloody changes!! im actually looking forward to nights next week!!

OH is knackered atm, hes busy looking after leo full time while getting our garden done. will post some before and after pics when its done!

Well af hasnt completely gone just yet, not had fresh blood for a day or 2 so hoping I can get in the mood for some :sex: over the next few days to get ready for ntnp in a month or so!! eeekkkk!!!!

how are you Tasha? I saw on your status about the hosp... again :-( how can they let one family down so much :-(

MM - hope you got some sexy time!! what CD are you now?

SJ - good your back. holidays always go too quickly :-( hope your enjoying your wine!!

Hannah - how are you?

Melly - your DH is gorgeous :) yours too MM!!

KElzy - ive added you on FB, hope you dont mind x

Naughty Sarah - how are you all? you feeling better now? dont know if you replied before and i missed it but fancy meeting for lunch in the next few weeks?? im off for 5 days from 19th July :) (just couldnt do 22nd).

Leo is brill. I cant believe how much i love him. I just want to kiss and cuddle him all day!! his front 2 bottom teeth are proper showing now, soo cute!!

hope I havent missed anyone.

Lots of love from me xxx

Have just caught up in here from everything that went on last night....

Now i've no time to post.:haha:

more later

Right gonna do a catch up, just realised I have to go back to June 29th!!!
This may take some time :haha:

Kelzyboo Hi, so sorry its taken me so long to say hi! I'm so sorry that you lost Evan, I've seen his pictures he's truly beautiful :hugs:

How's the driving going?

I'll add you on facebook if thats ok?

Pleased the appointment was ok, if you get a good counsellor it can help xxx

Mummymarsh Thanks for sharing your stories about your family, I'm so sorry to hear about your mum and her being unwell, it really must have difficult for you all. Also sorry to hear about your uncle its so difficult when someone in the family is schizophrenic, I really feel for you.

Just read what you put about dragging husbands to bed and shagging life out of them, well my DH is 47 if I did that to him I probably would shag the life out of him literally :rofl:

I saw your pictures from Sunday, I'm sure Charlie loved his balloon and candles.

I'm so sorry for the way your doctor treated you :hugs:

How's your dog?

Congratulations on the Anniversary, 15 years on the 20th for us!

Mellybelle Thats great that you did the walk :hugs:

I love 'Midge'.

It must be difficult doing the work you do. :hugs:

Love the pictures of the kids on the beach, I don't do hot weather or beaches!!!

Jo You may answer this in a few pages, but hows the AF going?

Hope you enjoyed your day off. Sounds like your pub lunch was good :thumbup:

My advice for the sex drive is buy some good stuff from Mummymarsh and go for it :sex:

Is Leo still waving, clever boy x

The shifts sound a nightmare. But are you still enjoying the job?

Would love to meet up, will check my diary and text you x

Lots of love to Leo, can't wait to see his teeth :hugs:

Tasha We're all glad we've got you :flower:

Your complaints disappeared?

Naughty Sarah is feeling much better Tasha, as I'm sure you know after our phone call tonight.

Gosh Tash just read about the bleeding, you never said anything on the phone. I'm so sorry :hugs:

Northern, me :dohh:

Stop spamming!

I share everything, including biccies! :winkwink:

Hannpin I don't think age gaps matter too much, my boys are almost 22, 12 and 10 so varied age gaps there.

Hope the camping trip was good?

How lovely writing Charlie's name in the sand.

Love the bike x

When you asked the training hadn't finished, there was still 30 more mins!!!

I really hope AF isn't on her way :nope:

SJ Nipping in to say hi while in Greece, technology eh? lol

I'm so sorry you've been upset, but pleased for your friend, Martha is a lovely name.

Hope everything is ok with your job.

Love the pebble idea.

You're bullying me now about my accent :cry:

I was on the phone to Tash, thats where I was!

I DO NOT BULLY, AND I'LL GET ANYONE WHO SAYS I DO :growlmad: :haha:

Love my husband to bits, he's my best friend, my rock, the person I want to grow old with. But come on he's 47, yes I find him attractive, but phoar might be pushing it :rofl:

Nice pics of other peoples DHs by the way.

I mention Archie on FB, but try not to too much.

I want to hear everybodies voice too, at least I sound like I'm from Emmerdale and not the film Kes which is how most people I went to school with sound :growlmad:

My god you're talking about planet of the apes now :wacko:

Gosh catching up on all that was like doing a marathon!

Off now to dream, hope they're not weird ones, is it catching? :rofl:

Hahahaha NaughtySarah, that was a marathon post. I took it off because I realised it contained names etc, it's in my fb notes if you want to look x

As for not bullying, that wasn't what you said on the phone, you said some people deserve it :( :haha:

I didn't say anything because I dont want to cry

I can't sleep now, three and a half hours of chatting on the phone has given me a lot to think about, all these thoughts.

Hope you are all sleeping well, and that Melly is having a nice day x

Jo eeeek exciting ~ live tables. Yay for a few days off soon.

I am okay, going to rings sands tomorrow

Oh and stop spamming? NEVER!

you could have cried to me. I can't sleep either. On settee watching yesterday mornings wright stuff! Sad or what!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->