Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

No confessions from me either :blush:

Good luck with the scan Melly :flower:

I'm just reading my book before my lesson at 2.30, more nervous than last week but thats because i'll be on a road with real cars!! Lets hope i don't panic and stop in the middle of traffic :dohh: xx

I've never been one to get morning sickness. A bit of nausea every now and then, nothing major and if I wasnt looking for it I probably would just do a sicky burp and forget about it. Boobs arent as sore as they were, but I think its normal for my sore boobs to disappear about now. They are just a little bit sore around the sides, but still big and still pregnant looking. I get tired but I'm worried I"m not tired enough. I know that sounds stupid, but attacks of the daytime sleepies are always my biggest pregnancy symptom. Honestly, if I werent looking for signs and symptoms, I could forget that I was pregnant. I think i'm gonna have to ask my doc for a few more 'reassurance scans'. The anxiety gets a bit much for me sometimes. I do my best to stay calm and positive but some days are really blah.

Good luck Kelzy, you'll be fine. Dont worry about the other cars, just yourself. Have some fun!

I never got many symptoms either melly, had loads with abbie but none with Evan and he was deffinately in there. Try to relax, hope you get as many scans as you need xx

lets not jinx it melly, coz if you can skip morning sickness then thats a bonus lol......

kelly - good luck... im sure you will be fine, just enjoy it... dont let anyone else rush you....

right ladies im stuck........ need your awesome imaginations to be put into practise here.... august 13th we go on holiday with the rest of Marsh's (steves side) they go caravanning in devon every year (since 2nd world war :haha:) anyway we do a fancy dress day and the theme this year is weddings and kings and queens....

what can me steve and lilly going as...

so far steves uncle is elvis the king
2 of the little girls are going as william and kate
nanny rose is queen of hearts....

HEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol 13th august is my cousins hen night!! Being made to go in a neon pink tutu :( x

Google queens MM x

hahah neon tutus are popular for hen nights :)

ive googled it and it comes up with quite expensive costumes, obviously dont wanna spend too much.. i want to go as queen bee but all the bee outfits i can find r those sexy slutty ones.....

Oooh a queen bee is a good idea. Not sure for Lilly.

Melly everything crossed for you.

Good luck Kelly

Urgh I swear some people are trying to annoy me.

What about Queen the band - hubby as freddie mercury - get a stick on tash, some hair wax, tight black jeans and a yellow jacket. You could be Brian May with masses of curly hair and a blow up guitar?!

Lilly is more tricky - she could just be a princess x (sure she doesn't need much dressing up)

Fingers crossed for your scan Melly - hope it goes well and looking forward to a pic of our 1st rainbow baby x

Who's annoying you Tash - let me know and I'll send NaughtySarah over to bop them on the nose. Don't let em get you down xxx

PINK TUTU reminds me of my hen night - here's a pic of my girlies!!DSC01906.jpg

quick update on phone. Will comment on posts later!
Naughty Sarah has been very well behaved again, meetings and the like! Now waiting to find if I have to go back out to another one later!!!
Love to everyone xxx

Love the pic sj!! We've got a bit of a neon 80's thing going on, leg warmers and sweat bands and the mesh type gloves, tbh i look a right idiot lol but its all for a laugh! x

:hugs: Tasha hope your ok, you will get a break one day and i really hope that hospital is made to pay x

Lesson went well, i went on a real road with traffic :happydance: lol even did a hill start and haven't stalled it or bunny hopped yet, i think theres hope for me if i can get over my nerves!!

I'm ringing my consultant tomorrow to make the de-breif appointment, i'm terrified and still not sure i'm ready to hear details but it has to be done, i need to hear it all. Plus i want to know where i stand next time, what care i'll get and i want to know when its safe to ttc...so many questions!!

Hope everyones having a good day xx

alright U big load of spammers you... not got time to post now as gotta sort E out for bed, but will be back laterz xxxx

just wanted you to know I am still here, as I didnt want u to forget me as I havent poster for like 10 pages of someting :rofl:

******** WARNING: SELF PITY POST ********

I need to get this out before my head explodes. I am just so fed up with all. In a months time it will be three years since we begun TTC, three years and so much pain but no closer to having a baby to keep. It seems so unfair.

And then ever since Honey we have been fighting, before she was born from the March I was fighting for better care, literally days after she was born we did our formal complaint, then we had the legal battle until March this year, and at that point I had started to fight for better care during my pregnancy, and then of course Riley Rae grew her wings so I have had to fight for her, and that doesnt look it is going to end any time soon. I am just exhausted, over four years and four months of fighting various things for my two girls and I am tired. I just want, well I dont know what I want :cry:

alright U big load of spammers you... not got time to post now as gotta sort E out for bed, but will be back laterz xxxx

just wanted you to know I am still here, as I didnt want u to forget me as I havent poster for like 10 pages of someting :rofl:

We could never forget you :flower: Night E :kiss:

Love the pic sj!! We've got a bit of a neon 80's thing going on, leg warmers and sweat bands and the mesh type gloves, tbh i look a right idiot lol but its all for a laugh! x

:hugs: Tasha hope your ok, you will get a break one day and i really hope that hospital is made to pay x

Lesson went well, i went on a real road with traffic :happydance: lol even did a hill start and haven't stalled it or bunny hopped yet, i think theres hope for me if i can get over my nerves!!

I'm ringing my consultant tomorrow to make the de-breif appointment, i'm terrified and still not sure i'm ready to hear details but it has to be done, i need to hear it all. Plus i want to know where i stand next time, what care i'll get and i want to know when its safe to ttc...so many questions!!

Hope everyones having a good day xx

Yay, well done chick.

I have my thrid lesson tomorrow, with my third instructor :haha:

quick update on phone. Will comment on posts later!
Naughty Sarah has been very well behaved again, meetings and the like! Now waiting to find if I have to go back out to another one later!!!
Love to everyone xxx

Again? It would be a first :winkwink: Hope it is all going well, thank you for always listening NaughtySarah :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->